3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
The .json files are just your monster data. No other save data is contained in them that I can see and if you read the info that pops up when you click the question mark on the states the following;
MonsterData.png

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Progress should definitely not be tied to routes you aren't interested in. Ideally, a main quest line and various character routes that don't hinder eachother. After playing the earlier version and having to restart because of bugged save, I have no interest in playing Rika's route again, and skipping doesn't skip the cringe-max VA scenes.

Reactions: Tuga85

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I am not seeing any progress after getting dragon girls and finishing "Dynamite Duo". I have done a couple of weeks of standard grinding and looking around and haven't got any clues or anything towards the plant girl. I'm one of the people who still has "Stranger in a Strange Land" open. Any advice would be helpful.

It would be really great if the Dev's would address this "Stranger in a Strange Land" issue, since they do occasionally show up on here - there are evidently quite a few people affected by it.

Reactions: uncle_pervy
Jul 30, 2017
How do you increase affection?
Orgasms.

Seriously though, having the MC breed with a character increases their affection based on one of their stats (I forget which) and traits. Once you get to a certain affection threshold (2-300 or so, not sure exactly), you can click the heart to the top right of the Breed button to get an alternate scene.

Fapmachine69

Oct 12, 2018
He tells her after catching her cheating and she never does it again.
Sorry to say but he is cheating on her every time he fucks one of the girls.

Sorry to say but if you can't handle that then this game and most other games will not work for you.
It doesn't matter if it only happens once, that's still cheating.

No, you're not "cheating on her" because she's hiring you to fuck monster girls. You begin a relationship with her while she knows and wants you to continue doing your job. The game gives you the choice however to ask her not to sleep with others, she agrees and then still cheats on you, by doing it in secret and going behind your back.

I have no problem with cheating/ntr being in games, everybody has a fetish. Just label the game correctly, or warn the player that their choice really has no weight at all.

Thankfully the mods responded and properly added the tag.

Ravager210

Oct 8, 2019
You don't actually need that quest to progress through the game. Talk with everyone and pick every option available to unlock new quests; some quest can only be unlocked after prequisite quests, but it's usually the Cece quest that unlocks later quests.

Extract and place this in the C:\Users\*username*\AppData\LocalLow\Team Bieno\Breeding Farm\saves folder, then load the game using the wrench icon. I already deleted the game after completing what it offers this patch, and the main save is held on registry, so I made this one just for testing the save transfer capability.
Tried your save file and it won't load. I click the file, hit load, and it just does nothing.

PussSlayer69

Jun 19, 2017
Now this was a big update!! It they keep going making them this big adding some story, characters(and developement of relationship with them), places and animations, this game it's going to become a really top game.

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
Found a bug:

When Rika is giving you a blowjob in the kitchen and Cecilia shows up, her body clips in front of the kitchen counter instead of staying behind.

Reactions: Tuga85 and jxd

urmom

Apr 3, 2017
i started a new save, i cant seem to get a licence or pregress beyond poe and ceces quests
Same thing here. I've tried so much, and at this point i'm unsure if i got it or not. I did get the rika bath scene. But absolutely nothing from then on. Used some cheats and got to level 100, cece is level 100. I got cows. And that's it. Did some blackjack in the tavern as well. Nothing from there on. Nobody shows up at home either, at any point.
At this point i'd like a walkthrough, just to know how to access any of the content i see people talk about.

urmom

Apr 3, 2017
Same thing here. I've tried so much, and at this point i'm unsure if i got it or not. I did get the rika bath scene. But absolutely nothing from then on. Used some cheats and got to level 100, cece is level 100. I got cows. And that's it. Did some blackjack in the tavern as well. Nothing from there on. Nobody shows up at home either, at any point.
At this point i'd like a walkthrough, just to know how to access any of the content i see people talk about.
Oh lol, i hadn't updated to the version with the recent fix. NVM lol.

sandmangreen4

Apr 8, 2020
Wow, this game just keeps getting better.
Even though the creators say that there may be some bugs if you don't make a new game, i ported mine with only "minimal" bugs. It's doable and and will unlock every scene in gallery if you get them.

Biggest problem, some dialogs auto-clicked, so i couldn't read them, but since those were the ones that now have voicelines, it didn't matter much.
Small problems, the W-form of main character in the breeding pit scenes bugged, and you could only see the eyes and dick, no body to be seen, only flotating parts XD

Amazing game, now waiting for next part for sure

Reactions: jxd

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
You know, it's beginning to sound like there are so many problems with this game that Gzone, MorahZamora, Lostraven and Epadder at may need to spend less time on the crap at Amity Park and more time fixing this game, or at least responding to some of the questions and problems that are cropping up here.

This is part of the reason I hate Unity and RPGM games. RenPy games can be community debugged and fixed.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Like did i ask them to delete the scene or what? I ask for an actual choice to ignore something. Also she was still a slut wtf are you talking about? She told as she had those cravings for a doggo dick every over month or two. So even without rekindling she was like that all along. And the actual problem i repeat is that you are reilroaded into accepting it and no way around. What's the point of all the questions prior that episode? All the pseudo character builing and roleplaying? And with your logic there is no point in those date things, because everyone has lose morals. Just put every character in the pit then and watch some animations. And in the end i still belive that this whole episode was added just to justify this new werewold transformation.
If they wanted to make Rika a whore, they shouldn't have included the hot springs scene where after "being honest" they talk about the couples reaching an agreement ... and in that same conversation she gives you the option to just sleep with you If you work hard to please her ... I would understand if ignoring her would trigger that scene, but that scene will trigger whatever you do, if you are not going to create a path where that will not be possible, do not give the option, my problem is that you let you choose a way to wear it and whatever you do she does anything ... I think that point could be a good time to open a path where it is not included ... I don't think the solution has been to undergo an almost suicidal ritual to maintain a relationship with a woman who does not love you the way you want ... the cat girl thing is well taken ... the only strange thing is that I don't know if I don't have scenes with the daughter because of the bug on the stairs or if not are implemented ...

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
It's literally NTR, you catch her cheating on you taking it up the ass whether you tell her you don't want her to earlier or not. If the player makes the choice earlier in the story telling Rika he wouldn't be comfortable seeing her mounting wolfmen, why the fuck show it to the player later on without warning that NTR is there?

I think the same, and the protagonist tells him the same thing, that he is only working on that because they asked him ... with the brunette it is the same I take a drug and end "badly", the woman at the bar at least is super honest, With the cat girl meh, the only one that if I "flirted" was the nun hahaha. And another thing that the protagonist also stressed was the fact of doing it behind his back after having reached an "agreement" in a conversation in the lagoon at night ... my annoyance was that the order ... if for example we had had The scene of the lagoon and reached an agreement after everything that happened would have been justified because even things between the two were not clear and defined ... but after reaching an agreement it seemed very low on their part ...

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes