3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
I have to say, there is a problem with the continuity. I said to Rika i was good with an open relationship but when the mc see her with a werewolf I was railroaded in a long sequence about how he wasn't okay with that to the point he had a fucking ritual to change himself, why wasn't there a choice to say he was okay with it if she stop lying?
Why put a choice to be in an open relationship to ignore it later on?
In my opinion, there's no problem on MC's behaviour in this case. To have an open relationship doesn't involve acting behind MC's back, just because there's some compromise. So the continuity isn't altered.. Doesn't cost anything for Rika mentioning that she fucks random werewolves (equally, MC could say too that he fucks other girls). It's the less that both can do..

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Wow you wouldn't believe the length of effort i'd take in my whole playthrough to exclusively pair cece with only female monsters or mc... But have i ever complained about the availability of cece in the breeding pen, or she having animation with other male monsters? No, because i have "player agency" over it, the game never forced me to do otherwise so i can freely ignore it, my choice is respected.

I won't mind this game having contents that satisfy wide varieties of fetishes as long as they're optional/avoidable. the moment they removed the player's agency is where the line is drawn and why ppl started complaining.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
the first quest that we receive, how do we progress it? and how do i get Elizabeth's hair?

also, is there a guide to get all the gallery?

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
In my opinion, there's no problem on MC's behaviour in this case. To have an open relationship doesn't involve acting behind MC's back, just because there's some compromise. So the continuity isn't altered.. Doesn't cost anything for Rika mentioning that she fucks random werewolves (equally, MC could say too that he fucks other girls). It's the less that both can do..
> Doesn't cost anything for Rika mentioning that she fucks random werewolves
She pretty much does at that lake scene
> equally, MC could say too that he fucks other girls
I mean, they literally hire him to do so

I don't like cheating/NTR but that scene is stupid. They build an entire world based on promiscuity and then appeal to fidelity, it doesn't work like that lmao. But anyway it doesn't really matter how anyone feels about it, if there is an option for the MC to say he's okay with it, then the game shouldn't railroad you into the other choice later on.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
> Doesn't cost anything for Rika mentioning that she fucks random werewolves
She pretty much does at that lake scene
> equally, MC could say too that he fucks other girls
I mean, they literally hire him to do so

I don't like cheating/NTR but that scene is stupid. They build an entire world based on promiscuity and then appeal to fidelity, it doesn't work like that lmao. But anyway it doesn't really matter how anyone feels about it, if there is an option for the MC to say he's okay with it, then the game shouldn't railroad you into the other choice later on.
Well, there'll be some contradiction on it, but I don't see the problem. MC could think one thing and act regarding to what he thought or not (could be better have both options, to make the scene when he watch what Rika really does or do nothing, that's for sure). I think it's the premise so the MC get drunk and does the ritual of changing, just because there's no other option implemented yet to get to that ritual.. Don't know..

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
the first quest that we receive, how do we progress it? and how do i get Elizabeth's hair?

also, is there a guide to get all the gallery?
The first quest seems to be bugged for a lot of people, hopefully we won't have to wait another year for a fix. If you keep talking to the church girl eventually the option to ask for hair comes up again and she says yes this time.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
The first quest seems to be bugged for a lot of people, hopefully we won't have to wait another year for a fix. If you keep talking to the church girl eventually the option to ask for hair comes up again and she says yes this time.
thank you! also, is there a guide or something to help to unlock the gallery images?

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
1636141310607.png

Any idea how I start this quest and what I need to do because ive been looking for ages on how I do this quest

elly77

Aug 9, 2018
i don't even understand how to make money in this game.
how do i sell the monsters? there is no clear way that shows how its done...how am i suppose to even play this if i can't actually use one of the mechanics in the game?

Last edited:

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
Stranger in a strange land quest is at step 1 and telling me to talk to Katelyn downstairs... but she's never there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i don't even understand how to make money in this game.
how do i sell the monsters? there is no clear way that shows how its done...how am i suppose to even play this if i can't actually use one of the mechanics in the game?
First off you want breeders to breed up for better breeders, they may have traits and you breed the ones with traits together to get better breeders with better traits.

Now you look here: Breeding Farm 2021-11-05 14-18-33-04.jpg Click on it and contracts come up. Breeding Farm 2021-11-05 14-18-37-87.jpg Then you need to breed up to what the contract says they want then go back to that and click on the contract you want to fulfill and sell the slave.

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
The game isn't letting me get gold, rika part 2 isn't working now. Its all gone wrong
Any idea how to fix this?

elly77

Aug 9, 2018
First off you want breeders to breed up for better breeders, they may have traits and you breed the ones with traits together to get better breeders with better traits.

Now you look here: View attachment 1486329 Click on it and contracts come up. View attachment 1486331 Then you need to breed up to what the contract says they want then go back to that and click on the contract you want to fulfill and sell the slave.

that icon literally didn't show up until the lost my first play through. maybe its bugged for me?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i did it! it doesn't mean shit, but i managed to breed a monster with 8 traits, not including "selfish"! it took a long while to get up to this!
Now you need to work all 8 to have 4's and your golden.
I never bothered with "selfish" and have all 7 traits to 4's on all my breeders, dragons and elfs.

Jun 21, 2020
I have to say, there is a problem with the continuity. I said to Rika i was good with an open relationship but when the mc see her with a werewolf I was railroaded in a long sequence about how he wasn't okay with that to the point he had a fucking ritual to change himself, why wasn't there a choice to say he was okay with it if she stop lying?
Why put a choice to be in an open relationship to ignore it later on?
How to avoid this scene?

Reactions: jxd
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes