3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
I don't know why the Cece quest is so important to getting Rika... I did the peeping early in the game and activated the Rika quest, bedded her, then finally visited the town at night and started the Cece dating quest. I got through that as well and now she likes me.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know why the Cece quest is so important to getting Rika... I did the peeping early in the game and activated the Rika quest, bedded her, then finally visited the town at night and started the Cece dating quest. I got through that as well and now she likes me.
Only thing is, now I am stuck on the Hunting Dragons quest. I can't find out what to do to get Elizabeth to give me a lock of her hair.
You need to talk to Elizabeth many times at the church and flirt with her several times when she comes by to collect the money, this is how I got the hair.

Ganso-kun

May 19, 2020
Why my file saves doens't appear in the carpet saves in breeding farm, yet I have the saves?
('La carpeta esta vacia' means 'the carpet is empty'?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I might be stupid, but how do you finish katelyn quest, where you have to meet her downstairs?
At the present it seems to be a bug.

That is the 2nd meeting downstairs right?
(If its the first meeting downstairs just go to the office.)

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Guys, the first quest about meeting Katelyn downstairs and it show that it isn't accomplished doesn't matter. Before this update there was no Katelyn content (if I remember right) and if there was somethings to gain from this quest it would have show in the gallery that we miss a scene.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guys, the first quest about meeting Katelyn downstairs and it show that it isn't accomplished doesn't matter. Before this update there was no Katelyn content (if I remember right) and if there was somethings to gain from this quest it would have show in the gallery that we miss a scene.
So her content has not been done yet, is this correct and that is the end of all her content?

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes