3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

swhitedeaths

Jan 2, 2018
Nice game, though few bugs and hard to get some scenes, ended up having to look through this forum and read a bunch of post about how butthurt some people are cause of the ntr.

So just gonna repost the debug codes you put in to unlock gallery, it works as of 4.1 version,

Code:

Happy
Halloween

• Angry
Reactions: Tuga85

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I'm honestly less upset about the event people keep calling "ntr" for some reason I can't understand than I am about being railroaded into getting shitfaced drunk and becoming a monster despite being able to choose to be completely open and accepting of her actions. At that point, it just felt like the MC got pissed and did it just for the sake of justifying it's existence as a game mechanic.
I understand the game is not complete and things are subject to change at any given time, so this complaint might be premature, but I wish there was an alternative way to become a literal sex beast that doesn't involve the MC getting angry at people when he has no reason to.

It makes me feel like the present choices are akin to those kinetic novels that give you a choice now and then but it doesn't affect the story direction in the slightest. I have nothing against it... it just leaves me wondering why players are given choices to begin with.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I'm honestly less upset about the event people keep calling "ntr" for some reason I can't understand than I am about being railroaded into getting shitfaced drunk and becoming a monster despite being able to choose to be completely open and accepting of her actions. At that point, it just felt like the MC got pissed and did it just for the sake of justifying it's existence as a game mechanic.
I understand the game is not complete and things are subject to change at any given time, so this complaint might be premature, but I wish there was an alternative way to become a literal sex beast that doesn't involve the MC getting angry at people when he has no reason to.

It makes me feel like the present choices are akin to those kinetic novels that give you a choice now and then but it doesn't affect the story direction in the slightest. I have nothing against it... it just leaves me wondering why players are given choices to begin with.
Choices don't matter, i'm more pissed about this than anything, i mean, i respect every single taste that someone may have, but there was one choice before "you are ok with this" and that don't matter, also after all that i say i don't want anything more with her and that also don't matter, so why have any fucking choice if that don't change anything? For me that is cheating/ntr because i was in a relationship with her, and she goes behind the mc back do fuck the wolfman, if the mc don't go walking in the woods, he will never find her, if she was "hey, can i fuck the wolfman and have again lots of kids of him" was better than this, also she saying "you do this too", well, the mc was giving this job by her, so if she was jealous why not say "let's find another person to fuck the monsters". Also the mechanic of becoming a beast they got from Breeders of the Nephelym, is exactly the same system, is literally copy/paste, also there is nothing that we win by becoming a beast, we don't have any perks, in my opinion, this update was really bad, like someone else made this while the main team are focused on the other game, all these months without anything for this update.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Personally I don't care about the wolfman transformation one way or the other, but now that transformations are on the the table want to know if transforming Rika into a cowgirl is gonna be possible cause that I want to see.

Reactions: Tuga85

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
Personally I don't care about the wolfman transformation one way or the other, but now that transformations are on the the table want to know if transforming Rika into a cowgirl is gonna be possible cause that I want to see.
MC with the ability the transform into any type of monster (but with some sort of drawback, like costing something or making him infertile while in the transformed form so it wont be an op ability) and one transformation for each of the other npc in game, personally while there arent any in the game and i dont even know if there will ever be, demon/angel girls, want to turn katelyn and elizabeth into bloody succubus look alike or angelic innocent creatures. :devilish:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I can totally see elizabeth as a succubus of some variety. She's been giving me the vibe that she's the filthiest of them all behind that "proper church lady" facade, lol.

Reactions: Wrynn13 and Tuga85

swhitedeaths

Jan 2, 2018
I can totally see elizabeth as a succubus of some variety. She's been giving me the vibe that she's the filthiest of them all behind that "proper church lady" facade, lol.
and the queen being into werewolf dick is also something thatll be interesting to see in future updates

GeePic

Nov 22, 2019
I'm missing one piece on the monster gallery and it's on page 9 lower right. I tried every combination but apparently not because it's missing.

Edit: I found it is
Nu+Cece

Last edited:
Reactions: Obito-chwuanchan

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm missing one piece on the monster gallery and it's on page 9 lower right. I tried every combination but apparently not because it's missing.
Someone posted the combo's 1-2 pages back.

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
also there is nothing that we win by becoming a beast,
pardon, what do you mean you don't win? 'Cause i was using that ability a lot.

MC with the ability the transform into any type of monster (but with some sort of drawback, like costing something or making him infertile while in the transformed form so it wont be an op ability)
this drawbacks will make it a pointless ability. "into any type" is just game breaking.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
pardon, what do you mean you don't win? 'Cause i was using that ability a lot.
For example, the game have traits right? So you think that becoming a beast (wolfman) there a way that the mc have those traits (or anything) but he don't, is only a way to we see 2 monsters having sex and we being "one" (and have a scene where the mc is cucked), we don't have any bonus for that, the game also don't have hybrids so this is another "why the fuck they put this in the game", so transforming yourself in the beast don't change anything, maybe for some guy that have this fetish and love be the furry, but only that. In my shitty opinion, this update was really bad, yes, we have some new sex scenes, but only that, the "story" was horrible.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jxd and junior20000

Dratura

Sep 10, 2018
In my opinion this game will never be any good, released or succeed in any manner even though I highly wish it will prove me wrong. I really like the art and story idea, BUT we are at version 0.4.1 and not even the first quest is fully working. There are so many half-assed features as not completed ones. The dev is very clearly lacking a plan for his project.

I mean, I really want to love this game, but I just can't.

Gonna leave a 2-star rating here. Hopefully this won't be forever.

Reactions: AlexTorch

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
BUT we are at version 0.4.1 and not even the first quest is fully working. There are so many half-assed features as not completed ones. The dev is very clearly lacking a plan for his project.
It's not a lack of plan, but as the theory goes since breeding games are still on such a high demand, this game is just a milking scheme to finance their other game which they truly focus on.

Dratura

Sep 10, 2018
It's not a lack of plan, but as the theory goes since breeding games are still on such a high demand, this game is just a milking scheme to finance their other game which they truly focus on.
Are you sure? I mean the money making part seems logical and probably is planned, but this actually doesn't have something to do with how the game works, right? I was talking about how loveless those half-assed features are thrown in. If someone had planned this to be exactly like this, the person is just plain stupid and bad at planning.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes