3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
He tells her after catching her cheating and she never does it again.
Sorry to say but he is cheating on her every time he fucks one of the girls.

Sorry to say but if you can't handle that then this game and most other games will not work for you.
I don't know if you tried all the dialogue options in the lagoon at night, but that's where to reach an "agreement" after "being honest", that's what bothers, in that agreement you can choose to share it with the monsters or keep it exclusive for you ... if that option had not existed, my complaint would not exist ... only that ... the game gives options that later are useless ... it would be understood as an alternative route, but if you do not advance this you get stuck ...
She mentions what you say but still gives you those "options" that no matter what you choose, she ends up deceiving you: Yes and it implies that if you hadn't done the crazy thing to transform yourself, I would continue doing it every month or two ...

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
Nice game, shame most of us couldn't passmeeting Katelyn downstairs again task.
guess will have to wait for the dev to fix this bug and see...

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I understand both sides of the argument. Having the woman bang a wolf dude behind the MC's back after such a verbal agreement was made beforehand (from what people say at least, I haven't played it yet) reeks of, at the very least, cheating...? Even that is a bit of a stretch because, the way I see it, the problem with this "agreement" (within the confines of the game) is that maybe Rika doesn't consider banging one of the farm animals when the mood strikes as cheating. Hell, the MC himself does it on the regular, so by that logic, he's constantly cheating on her too, regardless of the agreement. Besides, it's a bloody breeding farm, they gave us a clue right there in the title, it was bound to happen at some point, either for smut or plot reasons.

I have trouble calling it NTR because a werewolf in the game is basically a fluffy ball of lust with a dick who'll stick it in every hole he sees, man or woman, not your intellectual arch-nemesis banging your girl while kicking your dog on national TV just to spite and humiliate you, but maybe we have different definitions for it, that's fine too.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just remember MC has sex with other women in town even though what everyone here complaining about dose not take that into account, MC is NTR'ing Rika when having sex with the women from town. (I think that is her name but if not its his boss and owner of the farm.)

MC has many times have sex with at least 1 women in town behind his boss's back.
His boss has 1 time and no more behind MC's back.
So who is NTR'ing now?

ADD: I will also add this.
Cece sex in the barn everyone is okay with but what about MC's date with Cece in town, this is all behind his bosses back.

So once again who is really NTR'ing in this game???

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Just remember MC has sex with other women in town even though what everyone here complaining about dose not take that into account, MC is NTR'ing Rika when having sex with the women from town. (I think that is her name but if not its his boss and owner of the farm.)

MC has many times have sex with at least 1 women in town behind his boss's back.
His boss has 1 time and no more behind MC's back.
So who is NTR'ing now?

ADD: I will also add this.
Cece sex in the barn everyone is okay with but what about MC's date with Cece in town, this is all behind his bosses back.

So once again who is really NTR'ing in this game???

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well i personally never said it's NTR. For me it's also cheating, beacause apparently there were no true love between MC and Rika, and ofc the cliche bully who steal your girl is already dead. You can say that yes in the end he was the one who gave you his power and after that Rika was all over you (so technicaly he did his thing in a way lol) , but that is too farfetched. My problem was that there were no choice in the matter. About MC NTR'ing Rika, i think that is also not true, because again no1 is stealing you and it's more like cheating. But you can be open about it and tell her what you think with this dialogue system, which in truth doesn't work at all. And that is the biggest problem of the game. They made that system to represent some kind of choice and freedom for a player, but it's all fake. No matter what you say the game will end up the same. There were already some examples, but the one i like is after you bang Rika in werewolf state. You can tell her that you should keep your distance after she asks if you still want her. And what do we get? the next morning MC groping her ass ans they end up fucking again lol. After that Cece is included. Like wtf? Where is the distance MC was talking about? And that's the problem: Lack of choices, their dialogue system doesn't work at all.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Just curious, since there is a gay tag and I assume you will add images for it. Do you also plan to add a "Futa" trait for female creatures, and maybe a "Feminine" trait for male creatures? Basically bringing in futa, and trap content.

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
playing dis game

run into a hilarious glitch LOL

went w my old file w da most days coz I forgot which file had which coz some scenes were lock

luv da Goblin Layer reference

• Wow
Reactions: sonolfal and Axato

WarDogEdi

Jan 20, 2020
can anybody help me? i'm stuvk in the first mission,i'm suposed to meet katylin again downstairs but she does'nt appear, any hints?

zevolf

Jun 1, 2017
can anybody help me? i'm stuvk in the first mission,i'm suposed to meet katylin again downstairs but she does'nt appear, any hints?
Me and some Discord users seem to have this problem too, waiting for answer or hotfix at the moment

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
Juicy.
It would be nice to make the scenes with NPCs repeatable. Iike calling Cece to your room, or visiting Rika in hers. I think it would've been cool if the story line ending of some npcs would give the protag more traits. I was expecting to get tier 2 XP buff from Cece's line, but there were none. So, just thinking it could've been cool. Cece's line -> 1 tier XP trait becomes 2 tier Rika's line -> protag gains the cute trait, maybe. And so forth.
Dope game. Thx.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Juicy.
It would be nice to make the scenes with NPCs repeatable. Iike calling Cece to your room, or visiting Rika in hers. I think it would've been cool if the story line ending of some npcs would give the protag more traits. I was expecting to get tier 2 XP buff from Cece's line, but there were none. So, just thinking it could've been cool. Cece's line -> 1 tier XP trait becomes 2 tier Rika's line -> protag gains the cute trait, maybe. And so forth.
Dope game. Thx.
Yeah, you end up with tons of repeatable content with Rika, but not all of her content but you've got NO repeatable content with Cece, which sucks :( . You even get repeatable with Eros and Nu, but not the best catgirl in the game :cry:

R5IH8

Aug 10, 2017
I have to say, there is a problem with the continuity. I said to Rika i was good with an open relationship but when the mc see her with a werewolf I was railroaded in a long sequence about how he wasn't okay with that to the point he had a fucking ritual to change himself, why wasn't there a choice to say he was okay with it if she stop lying?
Why put a choice to be in an open relationship to ignore it later on?

Some Rogue AI

Mar 19, 2019
I have to say, there is a problem with the continuity. I said to Rika i was good with an open relationship but when the mc see her with a werewolf I was railroaded in a long sequence about how he wasn't okay with that to the point he had a fucking ritual to change himself, why wasn't there a choice to say he was okay with it if she stop lying?
Why put a choice to be in an open relationship to ignore it later on?
Looks like people are are taking issue with this even in their discord. Props to them for finally pushing out a sizeable update, but what's the point of having a branching dialogue system if all of the choices lead to the same event? Looks like Morah liked a couple of the previous comments here mentioning this though, so hopefully they're taking it into consideration going forward.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes