3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just like a lot of players I have the "meet Kat downstairs ""Again"" quest" that never comes up or she never shows up.
The first morning I was able to meet her but she has never shown up again.

Also we were told the horse race would show up in a couple of days but never shows up after a month of waiting.

What ever happen to that dragon girl that moved in?

Can we ever sell the elves and dragons? Or are they just a waist of time to work on?

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019
I'm stuck, I just don't know what to do. I started a new save, but this time I didn't get the license like in the old version, the quest "Stranger in a Strange Land..." just reads "1) I should head downstairs and meet up with Katelyn again." But she's nowhere to be found. I already meet all the characters taking a shower. I'm on day 99, already did "Here! Kitty, Kitty!" and "Poe's Plight". Talia's shop sells up to bulls and cows at the moment.

In the old version I remember that you meet Rika again at some point and start doing her quests, there was also an elf girl on the forest, but I haven't got any events on this new save. I think the game just didn't trigger the katelyn quest for some reason and that may be preventing me from advancing on the other events. I see some of you guys also have the same problem, but others seem to be fine? I don't know if I missing something obvious
I'm stuck here too, and found another bug.

As i tought my save was not good i quixlky started new game, and if you go back to house after kait left you in town, as you ened to meet her at talia's shop. i got back to house and cant get anymore into town there is not the map yet

Stan99nl

Dec 2, 2018
Still no screen locking on Android, it's really annoying. If i turn off my screen automatically rotating it still turns. Either keep it on one mode or make sure locking the screen rotation works. The vertical option is also ugly and cuts off a lot of things.

Reactions: The Academic
Jul 30, 2017
It's possible to literally sell yourself after you gain the transformation ability, haha.
1635783935582.png

As far as missing sprites goes, Wolfman x Catgirl (sometimes?) loses the legs of the catgirl. Probably outfit/variation related. Similarly, Cece x Doggirl loses the doggirl's tail.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CursedFlame91
Apr 14, 2018
It's possible to literally sell yourself after you gain the transformation ability, haha.
View attachment 1479432

As far as missing sprites goes, Wolfman x Catgirl (sometimes?) loses the legs of the catgirl. Probably outfit/variation related. Similarly, Cece x Doggirl loses the doggirl's tail.
Things to add if not mentioned already is the artwork for wolfman karo only shows his collar and wolf dick but nothing else XD and cece´s hair or even eyes are missing in animations completely.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Now I get a plantgirl that is also barren with A's and B's, both her a Cece are barren with A's and B's all others have D's, E's and F's. (Mostly E's and F's with very few D's.)
I breed D's and E's girls with D's and E's but wind up with a few F's, going down but never up.

Riktobzcool

Jun 9, 2017
Is there any Walkthrough, seems im stuck with the first mission where i need to meet Katelyn downstairs, and i never met her on any room

Jul 30, 2017
Now I get a plantgirl that is also barren with A's and B's, both her a Cece are barren with A's and B's all others have D's, E's and F's. (Mostly E's and F's with very few D's.)
I breed D's and E's girls with D's and E's but wind up with a few F's, going down but never up.
Dragons can come with growth potentials of C, though honestly it doesn't really matter at this point, since the actual gameplay cycle at present is very bare-bones. None of the requests so far seem to care about anything except species and level.

It would be nice if it were possible to cure Cecelia and Nu's infertility though later on in the storyline. Between Talia and the Witch, I'm sure something could be arranged.

Reactions: Wrynn13 and jxd
Mar 12, 2019
In the gallery I found send missing spots in pages 3 to 5 can someone tell me how to get those any scenes excluding the plant girl scenes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In the gallery I found send missing spots in pages 3 to 5 can someone tell me how to get those any scenes excluding the plant girl scenes
Plant is the last 3 pics on page 5 and 6.
Breeding Farm 2021-11-01 11-55-22-32.jpg Breeding Farm 2021-11-01 11-55-24-68.jpg Breeding Farm 2021-11-01 11-55-25-94.jpg Breeding Farm 2021-11-01 11-55-27-06.jpg Breeding Farm 2021-11-01 11-55-28-51.jpg Breeding Farm 2021-11-01 11-55-29-61.jpg
is there any point in buying dragons? I currently do not have any quest or overboards that needs em.
Only thing I can see is building up 1 with all traits to lvl 4, it only takes 1 to do it with. Breeding Farm 2021-11-01 11-53-36-71.jpg

Reactions: milkfreak07

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I stuck on the questline with the dragon on part 5 : "I must convince Elizabeth to give me a strain of her hair" i have the 0.4.1 Version and have followed with: "load save file press "tab" and put @Set quest_2_Rika=5 in the develop console but nothinh happened. may anyone can help me?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any Walkthrough, seems im stuck with the first mission where i need to meet Katelyn downstairs, and i never met her on any room
Did you not meet her the first morning when it told you to see her?
Now the 2nd time it tells you it says "again" and this is the one everyone is missing at the moment.

morion

Jun 28, 2017
Good evening,
Here I am stuck on several quests:
- Katelyn's quest - where is it? I looked for as much day and night but impossible to find it.
- The quest for dragons, I blocked after the conversation with Elisabeth, I saw a command on the forum to type but it does not seem to work.

thank you in advance for your answers

Reactions: LilCrowman

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
whoa glad i haven't been going too far down her route, gonna ignore her now
Well and here is the problem, you have to go down her route in order to open wolfman transformation and other scenes with different characters. Or you are missing on content.

Reactions: jxd

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
Not a fan of the path Rika ends with (not bashing those who like it), considering you have a clear choice in a prior date where you could actually decide if you would want to end up with that route and in the end it pretty much doesnt matter what you choose, the mc gets stuck with it wheter he likes it or not that type of stuff. Team bieno could learn a bit from the tinkerer from peasants quest that also had an anavoidable scenario (unless you never progressed the storyline with the goblin) like that and changed it so the player could choose if he wanted that version or the no sharing one, pretty much everyone appreciated and liked having that choice, that would be the route to take here in this case. Giving players the actual choice.
Another thing and this is prolly me just nitpicking, but i really dont get why the affection scenes are pretty much all bj. So the mc breeds with the monsters to gain affection and they get to like him so much that they decide to do some foreplay......the affection scenes seem more like pre-breeding scenes, something you would be rewarded in early stages of cecilia questline before the mc can actually breed with her. The only one that actually looks like a proper affection scene is the doggirl one.
Still fells like the game has lot of potential but that could derail in a monstrous way (ba dum tss) due to decisions like the rika linear path one.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Not a fan of the path Rika ends with (not bashing those who like it), considering you have a clear choice in a prior date where you could actually decide if you would want to end up with that route and in the end it pretty much doesnt matter what you choose, the mc gets stuck with it wheter he likes it or not that type of stuff. Team bieno could learn a bit from the tinkerer from peasants quest that also had an anavoidable scenario (unless you never progressed the storyline with the goblin) like that and changed it so the player could choose if he wanted that version or the no sharing one, pretty much everyone appreciated and liked having that choice, that would be the route to take here in this case. Giving players the actual choice.
Another thing and this is prolly me just nitpicking, but i really dont get why the affection scenes are pretty much all bj. So the mc breeds with the monsters to gain affection and they get to like him so much that they decide to do some foreplay......the affection scenes seem more like pre-breeding scenes, something you would be rewarded in early stages of cecilia questline before the mc can actually breed with her. The only one that actually looks like a proper affection scene is the doggirl one.
Still fells like the game has lot of potential but that could derail in a monstrous way (ba dum tss) due to decisions like the rika linear path one.
Well i still believe this whole ordeal with Nuran was added just for a sake of obtaining new transformation, which is handled poorly by autors. They could just give as a choice to go looking for a witch or letting her work in the pit, after she told us everything, without going in the woods behind our backs (when we first caught her in her room). Or even better if they just didn't link any transmormation to a character's route. And on account of the affection system, i think it's just early in development. Because bj scenes open up at like 300-400 affection points right? And we have 1000, so i guess they will add more scenes to it in the future.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes