Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017
Found these with DNSPY for 0.7:

SantaCoins - adds the amount of coins designated in second row
GiftGold - adds the amount of gold designated in second row
GiftBag with talia in second row refreshes monster girl stock
YuleBoost - adds the amount of energy designated in the second row
FrostStrength - adds the amount of maxenergy designated in the second row
AdventCount - Changes the remaining payment days to the amount specified in the second row.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Found these with DNSPY for 0.7:

SantaCoins - adds the amount of coins designated in second row
GiftGold - adds the amount of gold designated in second row
GiftBag with talia in second row refreshes monster girl stock
YuleBoost - adds the amount of energy designated in the second row
FrostStrength - adds the amount of maxenergy designated in the second row
AdventCount - Changes the remaining payment days to the amount specified in the second row.
Found the gallery code by chance?

stagp

Nov 7, 2017
the devs who split posted on their discord. They're staying apart, the game is effectively dead now. looks like the curse is still going strong.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
What is even happening to this game?
It's not abandoned anymore? It seems it got updated
but what about the moderators that were making their own thing? did the old devs come back?

OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
What is even happening to this game?
It's not abandoned anymore? It seems it got updated
but what about the moderators that were making their own thing? did the old devs come back?
it seems that, based on some other posts here and the update, that it wasn't abandoned, just on hold, and that with the new update we are simply waiting for the abandoned tag to be removed.

I dunno beyond that. I haven't been following the development since the dev paused. Could all be BS as far as I'm aware, but i'm inclined to take them at their word, and this update, which I haven't tried out yet, seems to evidence that it's not abandoned.

TheSL

Jun 18, 2022
So what new Monster Combinations are there?

So far I found:
Wolfwoman and Cecilia (With Affection Variant)
Player (m) and Doggirl (f) (With Affection Variant)
Player (m) and Catgirl (f) (With Affection Variant)
Player(f) and Bull
Nu and Cecilia Affection Variant

Still missing 5

RiZuKi089

Jul 12, 2021
My save. I played for a while, it is buggy, but I haven't encountered some of the mentioned problems, depends on luck I guess. I have not completed the whole gallery, only monster combinations.
How do you use this save file? I cant find it in app data nor using the regedit somehow

Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017
ok so, for Cece i know that you can make her like you by talking to her but she only aver shows up in her quest at night where i need to find out about her but she never shows up anywhere else, so i can't have dialogue to increase her affection, is she bugged?

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
ok so, for Cece i know that you can make her like you by talking to her but she only aver shows up in her quest at night where i need to find out about her but she never shows up anywhere else, so i can't have dialogue to increase her affection, is she bugged?
Yes she is here is how to change her affection set to 7? and just in day return from anywere to farm

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes