Sanuu

Sep 22, 2020
Hey dev ZaneSFM.cant you make the 3rd part of this.how can you end the story so weirdly.after making a family over there in the island one has to choose only one girl.please make the third part of this.(a reunion kind).your work is far better than dark cookie.extend the story and make a happy ending there.you are the creator.evrything is possible.

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
What is this game? MC seems like total idiot... I renamed MC to something more suitable (not Jun again) and recolored names and dialogs...

suitable-name.jpg
No facepalms allowed on this post :p

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
If you really plan on doing it, maybe think about an alternate way to end the story (without all going crazy) and a way to dominate/control the leader...the MC may be way to weak to get any rank on the island and even the demon may be to weak to face her directly, but if you become like a grey eminence behind the leader and the savior of the demon...well you could pull all the strings behind the scenes and the island is yours. As the favorite pet of the leader and the demon most monsters would be afraid to attack you ^^

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Yeah, it will be good thing. Made it your own teritory and control the strongest monsters. Heh, it will be pretty good made ally from demon and defeat leader.

Maybe will be good make MC less submissive / more dominate. And of course maybe improve endings. Rem & Rin ending is hidden,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But hey, who am I... Amateur who replacing things in games, no modder or developer ;) Cheating in games with only using UnRen and Notepad++ :-D

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Yeah, it will be good thing. Made it your own teritory and control the strongest monsters. Heh, it will be pretty good made ally from demon and defeat leader.

Maybe will be good make MC less submissive / more dominate. And of course maybe improve endings. Rem & Rin ending is hidden,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But hey, who am I... Amateur who replacing things in games, no modder or developer ;) Cheating in games with only using UnRen and Notepad++ :-D
Yeah I have gotten pretty good at story writing as well so i'm sure the game would come out much better than this first pair. I do kind of miss the characters to be fair.

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Buddy, I am no here to hate your work. Actually I like some characters. For example: Zombie 2, Illya, zombies from demon side and little succubus Flan. On other hand I hate orcs.

But hey, when zombies are inteligent to listen and understand commands, why their dialogs are only like "..........."? Cat got their tongues? :D

I only said that for you where to start improve things when you start making another game.

Mike11138

Jul 24, 2017
Spoiler Alert...
Is there anyway to save everyone at the end or is the final choice really all there is??

siad9871

Oct 29, 2020
Part 3 coming soon :giggle:
Defiantly really pleased to hear this, I have enjoyed this story so far. I applaud your work and efforts to creating an interesting world.

I understand some of the frustrations some people have with the MC but tbh he is acting about as realistic as possible given the circumstances.

lol drop me off on an uncharted island where Hot thicccccccc female “monsters” are going to rape and or eat me and I’ll tell every 7-8 foot tall dummy thick green redheads I love them until I makes everyone else cringe into oblivion.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Whatever host I take, it's always the FIRST game, not the second one, which is presented here. Is this supposed to be some kind of (bad) joke?
The archive is named "Breeding Island2", the folder inside the archive is named "Breeding Island"..

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes