Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
ok i played the small zombie guard and teh big zombie guard ending i had no chance to grab a suitcase

Last edited:

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
ok i played the small zombie guard and teh big zombie guard ending i had no chance to grab a suitcase
did you get the key first? You need it and the zombie ending in question is the one that kills the main character red haired one I think

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
did you get the key first? You need it and the zombie ending in question is the one that kills the main character red haired one I think
Yes i have the key and thx i know wich one you mean i think i just did not saw her icon XD

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So there is a part in the game where the demon is in the of room with the other two the one girl tattoo said mighty thy name is woman author you made my day

Mar 14, 2020
OMFG how dare you end like that...I had enough with the mc looking like dick prick with only 0.01 IQ...Oh no the ending choice system is too bad like you were too eager to close the chapter as soon as possible... ugh you earned a minus point plus bad rep.

Mar 14, 2020
So much relationship build up with different characters in the end just to bomb them all dead...if nothing else you'll get curse for letting the little orc daughter not being part of your ridiculous choice system.

Reactions: battleguy and Sanuu

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
sorry for the multiple questions but how do i get the secret ending and can the twins be saved?
You mean the ones that come at the bottom of the castle that are teaser for next game? No they are just teaser for next game
also fuck my answer I though this was meltys quest :ROFLMAO: but just search for it in last few pages

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
How about you look a few posts up...this question got answered multiple times...

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I know the invisible search function bug in humans...but sometimes you can teach them how to use the scrollweel on their mouse...

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes