gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
3rd game will be possible, just a different island ;), like mentioned in the endings
was not there one ending where we dont go to a island but the dream girl say all the monster dead i wonder if we do go to a new inland what if they not dead but gone magic real in that world so they can be on that island but older my guest if that do happen we dead so many women will want to get payback by leaving them hahahaha joking the chance magic move them and heal them mind is 10% but i do hope for more ch

Reactions: ZaneSFM

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
A Third game, oh hell no.. this game drives me to a drink lol :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: nielsen145

FearFrost

Aug 22, 2018
Would love to see another sequel to this game, though the main characters story is pretty much concluded with a few plot holes. But in terms on the mystery about the island that's still pretty open-ended and it would be interesting to see a different protagonist's viewpoint about it. Maybe even new monsters to say those infamous words... "I Love You". :)

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Wait wait wait... I finished both games. In this one, changelog says 16 endings + 1 secret. I've only seen 1 ending and no secret one to be found... Am I missing something or is it just bullshit?

Edit: Nevermind, for some reason thread was on FINAL yet the crunched version (said to be completed too), wasn't. Had to re-download the whole game.

Last edited:

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
Hate the MC, hate parts of the plot, hate the "ending".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The thing that kept me going to the end was the characters (-MC) and the core of the plot when it wasn't going all over the place. If there is a 3rd game, I really hope it ditches the original MC in favor of someone who doesn't act like a sex crazed virgin, and drops the stupid subplot bullshit.

Lucci

Sep 25, 2017
This is my Android file:
Remind me if it has an error!!!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The first part was much better. Ok, you get forced a lot by whoever you meet, but it does make sense in a way so it is more forgiveable than in other games that prevent own choices...
But the VR crap is not just messing with the whole Plot, it also makes no sense...why had the possessed crazy bitch who started it no own character in her own reality? Not that i wanted her, its just massive logic error.
Then...the most beautiful girl so far dies from pregnancy...i wasnt sure if i wanted to play the game after this event, but since the completed sign was there i gave it a try...i still dont know if i made the right choice by doing so...okay, she got resurrected...but the end was much worse because the girls who resurrected her surpassed her in every sense of my personal taste and there was no way to save them...
The last and worst thing was the end...only one...ok, my first choice was zombie guard 2 and it not as terrible as others...but the broken seal...later called the virus should only affect true Monsters, not hybrids or humans...thats why the sweet readheads, your daughter and yourself where immune...so why where Alice and Mother infected? Why was the Leader immune? Why could you only save your child if you took the Ork? She is nothing but a little Snack for all remaining girls including the Orc after you left. The whole story, be it the useless VR crap or the whole Island situation crumbled to the end and made no sense at all. The game had great potential in the beginning, its a shame it had to go down so far...

Reactions: theDuke

Rags77

Nov 25, 2017
The first part was much better. Ok, you get forced a lot by whoever you meet, but it does make sense in a way so it is more forgiveable than in other games that prevent own choices...
But the VR crap is not just messing with the whole Plot, it also makes no sense...why had the possessed crazy bitch who started it no own character in her own reality? Not that i wanted her, its just massive logic error.
Then...the most beautiful girl so far dies from pregnancy...i wasnt sure if i wanted to play the game after this event, but since the completed sign was there i gave it a try...i still dont know if i made the right choice by doing so...okay, she got resurrected...but the end was much worse because the girls who resurrected her surpassed her in every sense of my personal taste and there was no way to save them...
The last and worst thing was the end...only one...ok, my first choice was zombie guard 2 and it not as terrible as others...but the broken seal...later called the virus should only affect true Monsters, not hybrids or humans...thats why the sweet readheads, your daughter and yourself where immune...so why where Alice and Mother infected? Why was the Leader immune? Why could you only save your child if you took the Ork? She is nothing but a little Snack for all remaining girls including the Orc after you left. The whole story, be it the useless VR crap or the whole Island situation crumbled to the end and made no sense at all. The game had great potential in the beginning, its a shame it had to go down so far...
While you can't save everyone, I think you would appreciate the secret ending

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
Thanks for the tips, but I just realized the Mac version only goes up to chapter 4 instead 5 chapters. I can even finish the game. Fuck.

Edit. Sorry, I am a fucking idiot. I just have an older version. Again sorry, I am an idiot thanks for the tips.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes