artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
Not sure if its just me or every chapter feels shorter than the last. I may have missed it, but I didnt see any "hidden" scenes this go around and Aria seemed to be broken (repeating last chapter event). Other than that, I still enjoy the over the top-ness of this series.

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Hey ZaneSFM,

please make sure this time that patethic MC (Jun), who can't be simply renamed, bring all of the girls to real world :-D
I'm joking of course. It's not even possible because MC is in some sort of virtual reality. At least it's what I get from story so far.

Last edited:

siad9871

Oct 29, 2020
well, things have gotten a little better since chapter 7, even though this chapter is pretty light.

the good first.
renders are really nice, story is actually going somewhere now, there was a cutback on the time spent morning a maimed/dead character who will likely be brought back to life in the next one or two chapters, outfit selection is also on point. happy to see Tora reintroduced, it feels like this chapter, though it was short kind of set things back on track and im looking forward for chapter 9.

the bad.
there is still a lot of clunky aspects to this VN, you can loop it back and get stuck/sent back to earlier points in the VN by giving the bird to zazsha will kill you and you get sent back to a very early checkpoint, and choosing to talk to aria after already having done so will loop the VN back through the end of chapter seven and the start of chapter eight.

suggestions.
Implement a way to loop back the scenes that happen outside of the barn for all of the girls to be rewatched while in the barn.
there are a large number is scenes that take place outside of the barn and in order to rewatch them you have to make a save beforehand some of these scenes, in fact many of them are better then the scenes that take place in the barn itself.

get any/more scenes with the original cast.

for the love of god clean up rin. I could understand and make excuses for her appearance at the start of the journey but at this point have been on the island for months, there are literal zombies on the island who look better then she does.

keep up the good work!

priyabrata

Jan 4, 2018
I have not played this game from chp 7 but what i think is that dev should move the story from that breeding barn and allow mc to discover the rest of the island. Allow mc to learn the rituals ,hidden mysteries of the island.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
When it says that I should have visited Esther earlier in the day and she maybe would have accepted the lewd talk, is that always going to happen or did I actually mess up somewhere?

I tried to meet her earlier but she was always asleep or not in the house.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
All 3 of these games are fucked. Everyone of them nearly fucked my brand new "made specifically for gaming" PC.
I DID download the compressed version of 1 and 2, but part 3, I obviously didn't download a compressed one, cause there isn't one (at least I didn't find one lol).
But, at first the game just loaded in a solid white screen. I tried to "x" out of the game, but it wouldn't do it. I then tried CTL+ALT+DEL and it froze my computer, with the music still playing. So...I had to hold down the power button for a few seconds to restart.
All 3 games did this.
Not sure what's going on here, but I can't risk fucking up my new computer with this. Would've loved to try out the game, though. Oh well...

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
All 3 of these games are fucked. Everyone of them nearly fucked my brand new "made specifically for gaming" PC.
I DID download the compressed version of 1 and 2, but part 3, I obviously didn't download a compressed one, cause there isn't one (at least I didn't find one lol).
But, at first the game just loaded in a solid white screen. I tried to "x" out of the game, but it wouldn't do it. I then tried CTL+ALT+DEL and it froze my computer, with the music still playing. So...I had to hold down the power button for a few seconds to restart.
All 3 games did this.
Not sure what's going on here, but I can't risk fucking up my new computer with this. Would've loved to try out the game, though. Oh well...
That sounds more like a you issue than the fault of this VN. If that would be the standard, the complains would be more than just you. My PC ,for example, gets bored when i play this.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
It seems Roxie (the horse girl) doesn't disappear after finishing her and Zazsha's quest. Is my save bugged or something cause I never could find the hidden Alice H-Scene?

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I haven't played the game, gotta ask is that blood? Are they eating their own fingers or something?

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Breeding Island 3 CH9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 11.12.2021 (CH9)
Love and appreciate your work...but there is some problem happening in this game when mc get ready to invite Monster girl to leave the island with him after that scene i can't save... overall menu option is disapper.... After that in whole game there is no menu bar showing down in this game

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Love and appreciate your work...but there is some problem happening in this game when mc get ready to invite Monster girl to leave the island with him after that scene i can't save... overall menu option is disapper.... After that in whole game there is no menu bar showing down in this game
read the spoiler of your quoted post and you should know what to do.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes