AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man, if i compare the 3 games, without any doubt, this one is the best. I really love when jun said get that he will not leave anybody behind again, that he will not make the same mistake again, that scene was really fucking amazing in my opinion.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Just so anyone knows the links for the PC version of this game my antivirus protection for my computer blocked me from using them on suspicion that it malicious site

war117

Nov 9, 2017
is there a guild for items im missing some
most of the items for you that you give to the girls in the barn to get the sex scenes and they go off after a certain period of time so you have to give it to them straight away basically

Dxsmp

Nov 24, 2018
Is the Key we find this update used for anything yet or something in the future?
its used to unlock ur old house in part 1 it has pictures in it though idk how the secene in the pic is with the red demon form part 1 having the mc kids is from i never seen that in the story, i wonder if we get to fuck her in the future updates.

Rizaki

Jan 19, 2020
Sorry, but I want to ask something.... What a kode when u going to basement ? (Esther invite to basement) thanks

Screenshot_20220214-140756.jpg

Last edited:

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
its used to unlock ur old house in part 1 it has pictures in it though idk how the secene in the pic is with the red demon form part 1 having the mc kids is from i never seen that in the story, i wonder if we get to fuck her in the future updates.
Pretty sure the pics that were in that book inside the MC's old island house are events that already happened but things were hidden from the player.

The first two pics are scenes that already happened in the games but the pink hair girl was hidden from the player.

The pic with the demon girls in it was completely hidden from the player and again has the pink hair girl in the pic on the left.

Last edited:

x12333

Sep 12, 2017
I made some cover art for my library organizer. I couldn't find anything that was in the right aspect ratio! Feel free to use if you want, just sharing in the off chance someone will find this suiting their needs.

Love this game series.

ZaneSFM, I love your imagination!
Breeding Island 3.gif

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
so is the mc in this game, still acting desperate for love or is he chill?

Nightsøng

May 8, 2021
Did the MC way of behaving and thinking change?

or is it still the same as in the first game?

I really like the art and everything but I didn't like the fact that when it comes up to the girls he act stupidly and brainless most of the time...

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
db08.jpg Let's just ignore the fact that other internal organs should be where the path to the womb is not supposed to be.
Unless she's a living sex doll then that would be slightly more reasonable.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Breeding Island 3 Complete.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes