ElZenpai

May 25, 2019
I started playing this game in the 2nd part, I liked it and in a week I had already finished the first 2 and I was up to date with the 3, excellent game hopefully expands the story much more.

Reactions: DieselX99990

ElZenpai

May 25, 2019
Pretty sure the pics that were in that book inside the MC's old island house are events that already happened but things were hidden from the player.

The first two pics are scenes that already happened in the games but the pink hair girl was hidden from the player.

The pic with the demon girls in it was completely hidden from the player and again has the pink hair girl in the pic on the left.
do you have all the images ?

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
i guess theres is a secret ending, ypu have to collect all the images from the book that are in "My Room"
second game allowed you to knock up each girl at the end so I guess I was hoping for something like that and then a happy ending. TBH it felt like the dev got bored and didnt feel like finishing it so they just abruptly killed you. What a shame

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Nah MC is like... Super horny for every living/non-living monster on the island. If you take the tone as being comedic it works, but it doesn't really fit well into a dark story like this.
Amen, Thanks for letting me know, so i can avoid the crazy horny fool hahaha

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man....really sad that the game ended...but finally a happy ending...also, the "secret" ending was crazy as fuck, finally we have all the answers....

ElZenpai

May 25, 2019
second game allowed you to knock up each girl at the end so I guess I was hoping for something like that and then a happy ending. TBH it felt like the dev got bored and didnt feel like finishing it so they just abruptly killed you. What a shame
i woulnt denied that, i see the secret ending, and i still feel like it was a bit rushed, but it answer a bit of questions, but at the same time its feel like theres still a lot to uncover, i dont think that the world of "Breeding Island" is going to finish, and if the dev relly finish with this Universe it would be a real shame.(im with you about the pregnancy thing, a lot of girls didn't even made to the final, leader, zhazha his girlfriend Roxy and his little sister, their mother and the demons and the childhoodfriend. But i guess he thought " I did the majority of girls in the second game, so why bother?" and in the changelog he wrote " if the Patreon want more contend, he would add it" Soooo there's that xD

Reactions: arcticgale

ElZenpai

May 25, 2019
Man....really sad that the game ended...but finally a happy ending...also, the "secret" ending was crazy as fuck, finally we have all the answers....
who do you think is the girl without mouth? and its look like the mother knows much more than we ththought, i relly hope the Dev expand more the world of Breeding Island, and what do you think happen in the "other" universe?

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Damn, i didnt think it would finish this fast.
I was here since the start and now finished already.
I skiped a few updates and i wouldnt even think its close to end

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
who do you think is the girl without mouth? and its look like the mother knows much more than we ththought, i relly hope the Dev expand more the world of Breeding Island, and what do you think happen in the "other" universe?
I believe that the girl without mouth is indeed the the "goddess", the leader talk about her clothes and she was looking just at the leader, the mother i believe that all the time that she appear in this game she was being used by the parasites, really sad that we don't have any scenes with her at the end, the other universe i believe that that jun died in the prison, but is just his carcass on auto pilot since his mind was on this universe.

Like i said, is really sad that already ended, but is finally a happy ending, i wish we could have more of the "happy times", for example the pool, some kind of house party, see all our kids adults, damn, even seeing jun old with his hole family in a picture, the only thing that i don't get is why in the end is just Illya there, like the others didn't care about him.

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
Well, that was an ending, I guess. I feel like all three of these games have a great premise but always end up short. I never take it serious though cause its just too ridiculous. They feel too short with so much missing with abrupt endings.

Reactions: tothadam1998

ElZenpai

May 25, 2019
I believe that the girl without mouth is indeed the the "goddess", the leader talk about her clothes and she was looking just at the leader, the mother i believe that all the time that she appear in this game she was being used by the parasites, really sad that we don't have any scenes with her at the end, the other universe i believe that that jun died in the prison, but is just his carcass on auto pilot since his mind was on this universe.

Like i said, is really sad that already ended, but is finally a happy ending, i wish we could have more of the "happy times", for example the pool, some kind of house party, see all our kids adults, damn, even seeing jun old with his hole family in a picture, the only thing that i don't get is why in the end is just Illya there, like the others didn't care about him.
I dont think it was the goddess, because Zero(the pink haired girl or parasite) say "These monster think that the curse is a effect of the goddess" so i think theres more to what the Dev told to us. And for the escenes of the mother being banged i think that because in the 2 game has escenes of all the monster being Fcked the dev didn't have a reason to do escenes for all the girls, but it's really a shame. For the other universe i think a bit more with the conclusion its more like a "What if...# where he didn't go to the boat and didn't fall, but he has the ability to interconnect his mind with the other Jun that was in the prison.
I to think that it was a good happy ending, and the only daughter we see at the final its the older one which i think is going to have something to do in the future, for the Illya thing she said that the others "finish with the preparations" but i think the dev just have the will to put everyone at the final and just wrap everything and put some dialog to why its was just Illya there. Sorry for my ingrish xD

Reactions: Cesar13071991

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Are these scenes not animated? I havent found a single animated scene yet and im a good bit in.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes