Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
I have question about that one pink haired tall girl. Is that the one from endings of Breeding Island 2? I mean this one. Breeding-Island-2-Pink-Haired-Girl.png

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
I don't think that author understand female anatomy... I still laugh when I read sentences like "ovulating like crazy" or any other nonsense I've seen so far in all three parts / games. I know that this is fiction with different laws or so but it just looks so much funny and dumb if you try to think about what protagonists just said... No offense of course. Just to think about additional tag: Humor. Even when atmosphere is somewhat dark. I know few other games that have "Horror" and at same time "Humor" tags.

ElZenpai

May 25, 2019
I don't think that author understand female anatomy... I still laugh when I read sentences like "ovulating like crazy" or any other nonsense I've seen so far in all three parts / games. I know that this is fiction with different laws or so but it just looks so much funny and dumb if you try to think about what protagonists just said... No offense of course. Just to think about additional tag: Humor. Even when atmosphere is somewhat dark. I know few other games that have "Horror" and at same time "Humor" tags.
you can say this is a DarkComedy xD

Ragorath

Jan 7, 2021
Do I have to play the first 2 to understand it before I play the third part? Never play those before. Lookin interesting :unsure:

siad9871

Oct 29, 2020
Do I have to play the first 2 to understand it before I play the third part? Never play those before. Lookin interesting :unsure:

I'll be honest the first 2 are not bad, imo I prefer the previous entries. The Story is Very convoluted and outlandish, but that's a staple for this Dev.

That being said its not a bad but it isn't great, characters will mention things from the older games that never happened. You will be left confused as shit 90% of the time if you try to apply any logic. To be honest if you wanna play this you will likely be less confused if you Don't play the previous entries.

siad9871

Oct 29, 2020

I mean........ In the grand scheme of things, the devs knowledge or Lack thereof of female anatomy isn't even remotely the biggest problem with this story.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
is there any tips on scenes that you can miss? like you can obtain a weapon at some point? since there was a scene where it did weapon check for some reason, not sure if it was like a joke or serious

someone opened the locked door at the dark woods?

Last edited:

noioso

Apr 23, 2020
at the end of the game what happens with the mc's mom, they didn't mention her when they all leave for the harem ending I think

Oct 7, 2020
How does the secret ending work? I only got 3 out of 4 photos. Actually, what is the secret ending at all? Is it the one with the parasite things, or is it something else entirely?

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes