LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
I rarely ever shit on games here because I like to give the creator the benefit of the doubt. But what the fuck is this? The scenes look blurry, the character models look terrible, and not to mention the beginning is incredibly boring. A beginning is supposed to hook you immediately, this did not. My first time playing and I found myself skipping the dialogue just to see if it went anywhere (it didnt). The audio also seemed lazily thrown in. The ocean at the beginning sounded muffled.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
Please, does anyone know what to do after talking to the nurse's sister? There's a dialogue with them after that, but after I can't progress, the orc is not in the cave and the witch kills you. Any tips? Thanks.
try searchin orccave the ground for footprints...

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
This does not work on android its keeps saying its missing something I have downloading it on all of them but still can't install it. Can someone help me or can the uploader/dev fix this?

Reactions: 力哥哥

Infrenom

Feb 2, 2020
Can't run Android ver. Always shows this message:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 29, in <module>
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 29, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1013, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "renpy/display/video.py", line 378, in __init__
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)
Does anyone know whats wrong and how to solve this?
Thx

tocobe3360

Sep 7, 2020
Same here, Android 9 :
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 29, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1013, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
File "renpy/display/video.py", line 378, in __init__

```
Same Problem.. any fix?

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
This game is a blast, it's not great graphics and the English is a bit wonky but it's really funny, just the thought of this skinny guy and these huge women......

Gaboo90

Mar 19, 2018
There many ppls I saw saying having problem in android me too and you ignore them, pls be consider and reply..or remove android link...

Masked Fellow

Apr 5, 2018
I want to try this but I'm curious about how much does female domination take up when it comes to the lewd material, as that's my main kink, I'm not one for breeding or impregnation and if the femdom content is weak I might as well pass.

3.00 star(s) 28 Votes