KuroTheBlack

Jul 18, 2018
In my opinion the game has a lot of content and a relatively interesting story, but all of that makes no sense with a protagonist who is only interested in sex and the like. His development is almost useless, leaving all the attention to the girls, which in a way is good, but still leaves much to be desired. For example, when he was escaping the threat that killed the Great Orc, his only thought was to save himself rather than seek a way to end it, resulting in the deaths of other characters.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
nice game but why cnat we name the protagonist i dont really wnat to play a char whos name cnat be changed

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
How is the horror in this one? I am not very fan of gore or spooky stuff, but I really like femdom and submissive protagonist. Is censored or mild at least?

Rostnik

Jan 26, 2019
Android version doesnt load for me. Exception and i cant ignore It, Just quit is availiable. Redmi note 5 pro with latest miui 11

Reactions: Cilpotiotia

robtek

Mar 8, 2018
Same here, Android 9 :
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 29, in <module>
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 29, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1013, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
File "renpy/display/video.py", line 378, in __init__
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

```

D R Jackal

Oct 27, 2018
My Review for this game

the good points of this game : The women in this game are good looking and that's it

The VERY BAD points of this game: Where to start. The MC is really cringe worthy he is so bad that his remarks and inside thoughts make the game unplayable. Any interaction he has with female has made him instantly love struck. meaning he confesses his love anytime, which is stupid. He has orgasms when he does anything somewhat sexual ( Rubbing his dick on the nurse panties.) He is submissive to the point that you want to find ways how to kill him with all the women he meets.

Now for the VN aka pictures they use in the game. When you do have sex with almost any female they are clothed. Meaning that any sex you have only you are naked and some they are too but you do really get a good angle. Now the other part for pictures. They literally 1-2 pictures of the sex scene and the second picture is the first picture just with sperm added to it. there is no different angles of the sex position.

The story. There isn't really a story in this game due to the MC monologuing everything he does to the point you want to press the skip button. It feels like the person that created the game did not watch any Hentai anime Harem nor read a good book that is story driven.

This game pissed me off so much I had to write about it to save anyone who read this their time from playing this Crappy VN game.

If you want to Fap or just play a game with monster women in them Please Just Look Somewhere ElSE. I repeat LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE!

There are other VN games that has a way better storyline, sex scene with different angles and position in one scene, and Harem ( multiple women) in them. For Example: Foot of the Mountain. Summertime Saga, Captivity, City of Broken Dreams, Amity Park, Corruption, Lust Epidemic, Wifu Academy, Milfy City just to name a few good ones

Reactions: Norbertossauro

JadeKaoru

May 12, 2018
Writing/dialogue could use some work and the font is pretty bad imo, esp without a background it becomes kinda hard to read. Think its always best to go with a normal font when it comes to VNs like the ones most people use.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 29, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1013, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
File "renpy/display/video.py", line 378, in __init__

```
Not sure why I got this error.

Reactions: Cilpotiotia

Reality Mode

Jul 18, 2018
Out of curiousity, how does a "slightly reduced image/video/audio quality" result in such massive compression? Given purely lossy compression, I'd think that a reduction of ~90% would require a lot more than "slight quality reduction."

This isn't a complaint in any way, huge thanks and great work! I'm genuinely interested in the workings of the compression process used!

3.00 star(s) 28 Votes