locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm i am stuck on the moment the orc whas re-awakend by the nurse girl and i canot do a thing i canot sleep the orc aint in her cave i can do nothing at this point and i think this aint the end off the game at this point i believe

Reactions: 力哥哥
Oct 8, 2018
hmm i am stuck on the moment the orc whas re-awakend by the nurse girl and i canot do a thing i canot sleep the orc aint in her cave i can do nothing at this point and i think this aint the end off the game at this point i believe
Somewhere there is something not very obvious for you to click. Happy hunting

aceamuro

Dec 31, 2017
The story out of sex is pretty good.
But the MC is disgustingly useless,even a kiss can make he cum like a piece of trash.I played 2hours and he never make any girl to any orgasm,he even dont dare to put his finger in any pussy during sex!
What a gutless coward!!Why do I had to play as a garbage masochist like him for 2hours?!
I will never play this game anymore!!

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Looking for someone to build distributions for android, PM me and we can talk about pricing and release. ^^

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Looking for someone to build distributions for android, PM me and we can talk about pricing and release. ^^
iirc You can do it right in Renpy. You just have to keep the size under 2GB. I help a few devs out with their compressions to keep their android builds small. But I use webp instead of PNG or JPG.

EDIT: Just read your patreon post. It looks like you need to compress your android build.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Man, this games Horror tag really needs to be first on the list. This isn't just ghosts and spookiness, this is nightmare-fuel. Also, a female domination tag given how much the MC relies on the monsters for survival.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
But the MC is disgustingly useless,even a kiss can make he cum like a piece of trash.I played 2hours and he never make any girl to any orgasm,he even dont dare to put his finger in any pussy during sex!
You probably didn’t understand that these girls are very dangerous and they don’t have to stick their fingers - they kill with a look.:sick:

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has them all spit roast bare back fingered, eaten, spanked, pinched, lewd for him;)!
Game On! Get All of Them Gals!!!

3.00 star(s) 28 Votes