Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
ok so after seeing the scene where i leave the orc in her cave afer the nurse put her to sleep in the forrest and the demon was watching i go to sleep and then when i wake up the next day and go outside and then every option takes me back to my room and the orc is in my bed and it plays out like i've misses a few days worth of content or someting, is this supposed to happen?

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
ok so after seeing the scene where i leave the orc in her cave afer the nurse put her to sleep in the forrest and the demon was watching i go to sleep and then when i wake up the next day and go outside and then every option takes me back to my room and the orc is in my bed and it plays out like i've misses a few days worth of content or someting, is this supposed to happen?
Fixing that issue right now, a part of the story gets skipped

Reactions: switchpincher

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Just curious as to when the fix will be finished. Stuck on the same issue that Furyous D is having.
The game has been fixed, you need to download the game again unfortunately for the changes to take effect. I downloaded it myself a couple of hours ago and all the bugs seem to be fixed now. Let me know if you keep getting any issues.

Reactions: meandstuff

calana

Sep 18, 2017
Has mobile game tag and says android, but there is no android download. Should fix that

airze

Feb 8, 2018
dev's post on patreon
"Chapter 6 is is now ready to play! I put a lot of effort in this chapter which will mainly focus on connecting the dots, of course, love scenes were also added to the storyline. ^^
DOWNLOAD LINKS:"
PC/Win:
Mac:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
That thumbnail is unfortunate, it looks like a large woman with green pants shit herself.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
I'm stuck? I got the nurse to wake the Orc and saw the shower scene... but after this is just.. nothing? I can't figure out what to do.

3.00 star(s) 28 Votes