dsaaasd

Feb 5, 2018
Is there anything to do beyond the scene where the nurse wakes the orc up in a flash of white light and the orc disappears from her cave?
If there is, I'm having a hard time finding what to do..

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Breeding Island [Ch. 4] [ZaneSFM] - Original Size: 1.04GB

Download Win (103MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

reaperak47

Nov 17, 2017
Nurse: i cant talk with u
sister: i dont feel like to speaking
witch: go back
Orc: is sleeping
i will just to sleep....

Go next? im stuck

reaperak47

Nov 17, 2017
same did you click the demon in the orc cave?
no body in the cave and not available click

edit: demon in the orc cave have 2 opcion enter or run away, opcion 1 is game over opcion 2 back to my first question...i stuck in this stage

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
no body in the cave and not available click

edit: demon in the orc cave have 2 opcion enter or run away, opcion 1 is game over opcion 2 back to my first question...i stuck in this stage
next to the sleeping orc in the middel of the bed

Naveen569

Apr 22, 2018
Can anyone guide me I have been struck where the orc have an argument and slept on my bed and I went to the deep forest there I saw the devil and run away... What's next

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Breeding Island [Ch. 5] [ZaneSFM] - Original Size: 1.23GB
Updated 2019-08-23 with bugfix version
Download PC (141MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
Anyone else have issues where the game skipped after having the demon appear the second time in the latest release? I was supposed to go to the nurse to ask about it but instead Orc was sleeping on your bed, you go back to sleep, then get abducted by the leader.

This fix worked for me:

- In the game's folder, Go to game -> Script.rpy (open it in a text editor like notepad)

- Find the line
Python:
 label map4:
- Change the "$ result =" line a bit underneath it to
Python:
 $ result = renpy.imagemap("map3_ground.jpg", "map3_hover.jpg", [(2, 91, 199, 262, "cave4"), (1062, 367, 1251, 566, "hospital4"), (988, 1, 1275, 116, "patreon4"), (235, 492, 426, 681, "home4"), (775, 89, 969, 311, "witch4")])
The difference being the things in quotes should have a 4 at the end instead of plain "cave" or "hospital". Make sure the text is in-line with the "window hide" line above it, with the correct number of spaces before as Ren py won't parse it properly if it has the wrong number of spaces before.

ZaneSFM should fix this if he hasn't already.

Reactions: Galeno

bernardino

Dec 16, 2017
Following the game what he asks, I always end up in game over after following the store clerk and meeting the devil.
What am i doing wrong? or is it the real end of the game

Sorry for my english, google translator

Galeno

Sep 21, 2017
Anyone else have issues where the game skipped after having the demon appear the second time in the latest release? I was supposed to go to the nurse to ask about it but instead Orc was sleeping on your bed, you go back to sleep, then get abducted by the leader.

This fix worked for me:

- In the game's folder, Go to game -> Script.rpy (open it in a text editor like notepad)

- Find the line
Python:
 label map4:
- Change the "$ result =" line a bit underneath it to
Python:
 $ result = renpy.imagemap("map3_ground.jpg", "map3_hover.jpg", [(2, 91, 199, 262, "cave4"), (1062, 367, 1251, 566, "hospital4"), (988, 1, 1275, 116, "patreon4"), (235, 492, 426, 681, "home4"), (775, 89, 969, 311, "witch4")])
The difference being the things in quotes should have a 4 at the end instead of plain "cave" or "hospital". Make sure the text is in-line with the "window hide" line above it, with the correct number of spaces before as Ren py won't parse it properly if it has the wrong number of spaces before.

ZaneSFM should fix this if he hasn't already.
Thanks, i had the same problem and came here to look if anyone else was having trouble, your fix worked like a charm

DemonKiev

Sep 27, 2017
Someone know how install android version of this game? Because there is no instruction to install it!

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Kind of a noob at adapting the game for android, I'll do my best to fix the issue, thank you for your patience.

~ Regards,

Creator

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.00 star(s) 28 Votes