ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i have many questions for LEADER..such as..why am i an ugly AF Japanese man of variable height and size? ;)
game has a nasty AF anus licking fetish..lol...see..wouldnt be so bad if the TEXT didnt go into such dirty nasty detail..GEEZ....it is only a half millimetre away from being scat..that is WAY too close dude!!!

Last edited:

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I'm confused, The orc said she didn't mind sharing...that it was normal, leading me to think this is a Harem type game. Even more so given the title. However, now you have to choose which one you want to spend your life with? Either her or the nurse? It's been like what a couple of days in the game, not to mention you still know crap about the nurse....other than she lied to you to keep the MC to herself because she is shy. Which makes even less sense since she was outgoing when she found you the first day. So is this a harem type breeding game or a multi-route romance?

Ekwals

Oct 19, 2018
The protagonist if you can call him that is a freaking sissy crying for his life every time, jeez man grow a pair. Reading a whole paragraph of him trying to come up with a way not to die resulting in him not dying either way. His eyes look weird and whole body disproportionate. Besides him, story seems new and different to me something I would like to get back to in the future.

Reactions: Canto Forte

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I'm confused, The orc said she didn't mind sharing...that it was normal, leading me to think this is a Harem type game. Even more so given the title. However, now you have to choose which one you want to spend your life with? Either her or the nurse? It's been like what a couple of days in the game, not to mention you still know crap about the nurse....other than she lied to you to keep the MC to herself because she is shy. Which makes even less sense since she was outgoing when she found you the first day. So is this a harem type breeding game or a multi-route romance?
You don't really choose because choosing the nurse is a game over.

• Haha

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this game is ...exhausting...also..the MC is a whiny pathetic waste of time..i cannot play this anymore because iw ant to punch myself if even a hint of immersion comes..fortunately none has because the MC is so awful.

mistertitus11

May 30, 2017
Is there anything to do beyond the scene where the nurse wakes the orc up in a flash of white light and the orc disappears from her cave?
If there is, I'm having a hard time finding what to do... (v0.3)

3.00 star(s) 28 Votes