ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
saw iw as tagged here..trying this..umm..he says she is so big..must be 7' tall..YET..he seems about the same size or bigger in many images..LOL..SO..he a monster too and dosnt know it yet? :p weird game i must say..
also..world's LEAST sexy bed talk tween MC and Orc..LOL...she really needs to STFU!!!
played for awhile..meh..i'll move along..the dialogue made me fall asleep twice while playing and the blotchy green/red skin of the not orc in any way dame was kind of yucky..looked like bad body paint on a poor cosplayer who couldnt get the good stuff.

Last edited:

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Well, unfortunately, this isn't a top tier game. The dialogue isn't the best, by any means. Ranging from relatively minor things like "smells like" could be more eloquently put like "smells of", the use of prepositions is also off in a few places especially "in" (such as in the island). Also, it's a bit weird going from "I won't be able to sleep" to "All I care about now is getting some sleep" :p
The Orc woman is also.. Poorly written, and should probably see an extensive rewrite because whatever the dev was going for clearly didn't work out, at all.

There are elements of mystery to the story but I lost most interest fairly quickly and the entire game came off as just kind of generic and bland.

I do like that you give the protagonist time to describe what is going on, what he feels and smells etc. A lot of games forget about that.

world's LEAST sexy bed talk tween MC and Orc..LOL...she really needs to STFU!!!
played for awhile..meh..i'll move along..the dialogue made me fall asleep twice while playing and the blotchy green/red skin of the not orc in any way dame was kind of yucky..looked like bad body paint on a poor cosplayer who couldnt get the good stuff.
Not even impregnating a redhead Orc lady could save this game for you, huh? ;)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Well, unfortunately, this isn't a top tier game. The dialogue isn't the best, by any means. Ranging from relatively minor things like "smells like" could be more eloquently put like "smells of", the use of prepositions is also off in a few places especially "in" (such as in the island). Also, it's a bit weird going from "I won't be able to sleep" to "All I care about now is getting some sleep" :p
The Orc woman is also.. Poorly written, and should probably see an extensive rewrite because whatever the dev was going for clearly didn't work out, at all.

There are elements of mystery to the story but I lost most interest fairly quickly and the entire game came off as just kind of generic and bland.

I do like that you give the protagonist time to describe what is going on, what he feels and smells etc. A lot of games forget about that.

Not even impregnating a redhead Orc lady could save this game for you, huh? ;)
my seed is picky :p

JKuncl3

Jan 4, 2018
Text and visuals don't match up. If the orc is 7 feet tall then so is the MC. This was disappointing.

Reactions: B2B2

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Text and visuals don't match up. If the orc is 7 feet tall then so is the MC. This was disappointing.
Yea, I understand that complaint :p

To be fair, I *think* it's an inherent flaw of Honey Select. I don't think you can actually change the skeleton and what not. Might be wrong though.

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
Pretty good start. Multiple times more content than other 0.1 games.
Maybe it was just me, but I sometimes had really long transitions, mostly in between two places, where I had to click multiple times, to get to the next dialogue.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Pretty good start. Multiple times more content than other 0.1 games.
Maybe it was just me, but I sometimes had really long transitions, mostly in between two places, where I had to click multiple times, to get to the next dialogue.
It's by design :p

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Game is Interesting, but the sex scenes are Lacking. I mean 2 scenes is good, but why Censor them? I do gotta say I wanna bang the Nurse and Witch though.

Reactions: Furyous D

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Wait, what! Is this game censored?
In the first sex scene the Orc's Loincloth just happens to be in the way, and the second scene it doesn't show below waste line conveniently. Also have yet to see a Tit or Vagina, but you see a dick.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
In the first sex scene the Orc's Loincloth just happens to be in the way, and the second scene it doesn't show below waste line conveniently. Also have yet to see a Tit or Vagina, but you see a dick.
OK, doesn't sound too promising with conveniently placed clothing.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Vaginal.JPG 69.JPG HJ.JPG Kiss.JPG

Well... Ofcouse for 0.10 version Game i can not get more... But...
If
Harem Hotel can, why others Dev can not do it same? O_O

3.00 star(s) 28 Votes