Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Okay... This is bad. This is really bad. So We land on the island and meet the first character which helps us out, cool. We get info about dangers of the island and so on, cool. Our first monster encounter is that so called orc (which I would say is a Fiona from Shrek in slim edition mixed with some girl with rose in her eye from some game/anime which title I can't remember at all). And that orc is telling us to impregnate her the next day and We have nothing else to say about that. Alright, fine. Until this moment, it still makes some sense. Unfortunately, as We start to explore the game, it's getting worse and more hilarious.

Let's talk about characters:

Nurse: She gives us some tips, she's very helpful and all. It's contructed in a way We think she's a normal human girl. BUTT! There's that moment where she decides to show us her favourite place to eat and suddenly We find out she's a monster like others and the MC acts like he knew it since the very beginning, unlike the Player, who wasn't informed about it at all. The nurse also says there are no man on this island, and a moment later she says that her father is keeping their hospital clean xD What's more... Oh, right, she is encouraging us to explore the island and suggesting to have fun with monsters, and later in the game she says We've made a crime by doing so, cuz the queen of the island forbid having sex with monsters until she acknowledge the male... Of course, the nurse says something like: I thought You wouldn't have a sex with any monster at all, so I didn't tell You that earlier -> Of course! Encourage us and tell us to stay still and have sex with them, and then say You didn't know that would happen. Sure, You hid the most important information from us, what could possibly go wrong... XD Not to mention that MC suddenly is fine with being dismembered and sent to a space with catapult so before that he could have a sex with all girls from the island... Wtf :v Who would put a sex above his very existence? I mean, I bet there are such perverts out there somewhere for sure, but the MC doesn't look like one at all. There's also our first encounter with demon girl. MC says he needs to talk about it with nurse... There's actually not talking about that, and later the nurse acts like We were actually talking about it. Would be great to see that talk, but that part is definitely missing.

Orc: Well now she's an interesting one. She's acting like a robot. Seriously... I felt like I was talking with machine. The way she is talking isn't even close to orcs from other games. She is like: Proceed with caution before You enter my room *beep**boop**krrrrtkh*. Also, she changes really fast. First, she says she doesn't mind sharing the MC with other monsters cuz it's a common thing to do on the island, but when the nurse lies to her that she also had a sex with the player, the orc is like: EXTERMINATE (in Blitzcrank voice) and charges at us enraged like a heavy thunderstorm. The story of her missing eye (the one replaced with rose) is kinda funny too. What the heck, she got it eaten by a bird while she was sleeping... Why tho? XD She was even under a spell effect which made her not feeling the pain of her eye being eaten. But why?! What was the purpose of this?! xD Was it a prank or something? Damn... And there's also the part where We find out that orc is planning to eat us and she even IMPREGNATED us. A male being impregnated by an orc. Well... A male has an uterus too, but it doesn't work that way, it's just a leftover from forming a gender in early stages of pregnancy. So backing to the problem: We were impregnated by having our peepee sucked. So the orc's plan was to impregnate us, wait few days for our belly to grow and then eat us. Eat us... With babies? But what babies - that's the question here. Because the nurse is talking about being impregnated, but the moment later she says it's a virus. Impregnation -> virus. So... What makes our belly grow if it's a virus? Trying to understand this almost did blown my mind :v

Well, I would like to write about other characters and situations too, butt I don't want this post to be too long so I will just add one more thing about the game. Models. They are not changing. The orc for example is sleeping, having sex, bathing and who know what else in the same outfit overtime, she doesn't even take off her quiver... xD There's actually not any nudity in this game except for the MC. And no, You won't find animations either.

So in simple words, this game sucks.

Knox_xx

Apr 30, 2017
he just go to the rgb slide and pull the green of the skin to 254 and call it an orc

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Okay... This is bad. This is really bad. So We land on the island and meet the first character which helps us out, cool. We get info about dangers of the island and so on, cool. Our first monster encounter is that so called orc (which I would say is a Fiona from Shrek in slim edition mixed with some girl with rose in her eye from some game/anime which title I can't remember at all). And that orc is telling us to impregnate her the next day and We have nothing else to say about that. Alright, fine. Until this moment, it still makes some sense. Unfortunately, as We start to explore the game, it's getting worse and more hilarious.

Let's talk about characters:

Nurse: She gives us some tips, she's very helpful and all. It's contructed in a way We think she's a normal human girl. BUTT! There's that moment where she decides to show us her favourite place to eat and suddenly We find out she's a monster like others and the MC acts like he knew it since the very beginning, unlike the Player, who wasn't informed about it at all. The nurse also says there are no man on this island, and a moment later she says that her father is keeping their hospital clean xD What's more... Oh, right, she is encouraging us to explore the island and suggesting to have fun with monsters, and later in the game she says We've made a crime by doing so, cuz the queen of the island forbid having sex with monsters until she acknowledge the male... Of course, the nurse says something like: I thought You wouldn't have a sex with any monster at all, so I didn't tell You that earlier -> Of course! Encourage us and tell us to stay still and have sex with them, and then say You didn't know that would happen. Sure, You hid the most important information from us, what could possibly go wrong... XD Not to mention that MC suddenly is fine with being dismembered and sent to a space with catapult so before that he could have a sex with all girls from the island... Wtf :v Who would put a sex above his very existence? I mean, I bet there are such perverts out there somewhere for sure, but the MC doesn't look like one at all. There's also our first encounter with demon girl. MC says he needs to talk about it with nurse... There's actually not talking about that, and later the nurse acts like We were actually talking about it. Would be great to see that talk, but that part is definitely missing.

Orc: Well now she's an interesting one. She's acting like a robot. Seriously... I felt like I was talking with machine. The way she is talking isn't even close to orcs from other games. She is like: Proceed with caution before You enter my room *beep**boop**krrrrtkh*. Also, she changes really fast. First, she says she doesn't mind sharing the MC with other monsters cuz it's a common thing to do on the island, but when the nurse lies to her that she also had a sex with the player, the orc is like: EXTERMINATE (in Blitzcrank voice) and charges at us enraged like a heavy thunderstorm. The story of her missing eye (the one replaced with rose) is kinda funny too. What the heck, she got it eaten by a bird while she was sleeping... Why tho? XD She was even under a spell effect which made her not feeling the pain of her eye being eaten. But why?! What was the purpose of this?! xD Was it a prank or something? Damn... And there's also the part where We find out that orc is planning to eat us and she even IMPREGNATED us. A male being impregnated by an orc. Well... A male has an uterus too, but it doesn't work that way, it's just a leftover from forming a gender in early stages of pregnancy. So backing to the problem: We were impregnated by having our peepee sucked. So the orc's plan was to impregnate us, wait few days for our belly to grow and then eat us. Eat us... With babies? But what babies - that's the question here. Because the nurse is talking about being impregnated, but the moment later she says it's a virus. Impregnation -> virus. So... What makes our belly grow if it's a virus? Trying to understand this almost did blown my mind :v

Well, I would like to write about other characters and situations too, butt I don't want this post to be too long so I will just add one more thing about the game. Models. They are not changing. The orc for example is sleeping, having sex, bathing and who know what else in the same outfit overtime, she doesn't even take off her quiver... xD There's actually not any nudity in this game except for the MC. And no, You won't find animations either.

So in simple words, this game sucks.
Will work on said points. (y)

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
The only thing going for this dev's elastigirl game was the models (made by other people) of known characters. Literally every other aspect of the game was abysmal, from the cringe inducing, nonsensical writing, to the non-existant characterization, to the buggy, grindy, pixel hunting, unintuitive gameplay, to the awful posing, to the literally bloodcurdling sound design.

It's no wonder this game doesn't seem to be heading towards a 5 star rating.
I promise the game will make more sense guys as the story progresses. Also, characters will be fixed I promise (y)

Reactions: Canto Forte

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
View attachment 304696

Overview:
A young man wants to start over when he meets a young orc girl in a desperate state. After befriending her, he takes on the mission of finding more girl of different race under his wings and make an island filled with diversity.​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-05
Release Date: 2019-06-05
Developer: ZaneSFM - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - -

View attachment 304684 View attachment 304685 View attachment 304686 View attachment 304687 View attachment 304688 View attachment 304689 View attachment 304690 View attachment 304691 View attachment 304693 View attachment 304692 View attachment 304683
ok im interested in this... this will be epic

Reactions: Canto Forte

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Is getting locked up with the 2 "maneaters" the end of the update or did i just screw up somewhere? :D

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Hey Dev, can you remove some of the
from the text please?
Doesn't really add anything apart from user annoyance.

Quite a few spelling errors but nothing too Engrishy.

Some instances where characters directly contradict themselves as mentioned in a post above.

MC a little quick to declare his love for everyone that gets near him when clearly none of them are feeling the same.

Also why is MCs crotch always tingling? Is it an STD or some sort of penis based spidey sense that tells him when monsters are near? Another Mystery of the island I guess.

Anyway keep up the weird work, I'll be back to check out the next version

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Hey Dev, can you remove some of the
from the text please?
Doesn't really add anything apart from user annoyance.

Quite a few spelling errors but nothing too Engrishy.

Some instances where characters directly contradict themselves as mentioned in a post above.

MC a little quick to declare his love for everyone that gets near him when clearly none of them are feeling the same.

Also why is MCs crotch always tingling? Is it an STD or some sort of penis based spidey sense that tells him when monsters are near? Another Mystery of the island I guess.

Anyway keep up the weird work, I'll be back to check out the next version
Will do (y) (y)

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
Well i just played the current content. So to make it simple i like the idea of the game with the monster girls being actually dangerous and all but.... let's take orc girl. Sometimes MC looks as tall as her or smaller, and then there's her skin tone. It feels like it's more like someone splashed green paint on her and forgot some places here and there more than anything. I suppose the more human skin parts are the dirt on her skin but it still makes her look bad.
Animated sex scenes would be gladly welcomed too if possible, even if they are from the illusion game itself (not like any creators don't use them for their games lol).
Story wise....well if it was more polished it would be better and make more senses for some parts too.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the banner make me laugh, i admit.

look like the dude get his head litteraly flatted :ROFLMAO:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..before i decide to give this another shot..i saw the dev over the past weeks communicating here and addressing concerns..BUT..have those concerns realized themselves in the update?..is this improved? has anyone played the update yet?..inquiring ThunderRob's need to know :eek:

3.00 star(s) 28 Votes