seanrose12

Oct 6, 2019
Alright I'm stuck, I got to the part where I met the nurses sister and I have to wait for the Orc to finish washing up but I don't know where to go from there.

biglazydog

May 28, 2017
Why is the MC such a pussy? I don't even understand how it furthers the story. If the monsters are sooooooo strong why the need to make the MC such a wimp. surely they'd still be more powerful even if he wasn't a complete pussy.

Reactions: Grelk

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
i'm not too fond of the game practically forcing you to be with the orc. cuz she aint pretty in any way if you ask me. the prettiest for now are the nurse, witch and the zombie that rescued him from the leader. but it does make sense the orc goes crazy if you break it's heart, but still... i hate that creature

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I really want to finish the story but I am tired of orc's jealousy. Very annoying.
agreed i don't like the orc at all and slightly annoyed you are kinda forced to be with it (yes it, i refuse to say her, it's an It.) heck if i could be with the witch only permanently i'd be all good lol

912BHi

Jun 28, 2021
Alright I'm stuck, I got to the part where I met the nurses sister and I have to wait for the Orc to finish washing up but I don't know where to go from there.
You got to talk to the Nurse sister again and ask about why she avoid eye contact

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
So..... Does the MC have an extreme case of short-term memory loss? The nurse has told him REPETEDLY that ALL of the girls on the island are horny beyond belief and that they will do anything to have sex with him. Yet he acts surprised every time a new girl demands sex with him. And at this point, I am starting to think that the MC is actually gay because he is ACTVLY AVOIDING sex at all costs. Strange....

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
"Cum that thick yellow load that you've been saving for me"

...uh, I sure hope the load isn't yellow. Pretty sure the only people who shoot yellow loads are people with STDs...
I'm a little concerned for this dev if he thinks cum is supposed to be yellow.

This MC is a real dumbass, too. Definitely no male on that island with an IQ over 50.

zenbear

Nov 21, 2017
"Cum that thick yellow load that you've been saving for me"

...uh, I sure hope the load isn't yellow. Pretty sure the only people who shoot yellow loads are people with STDs...
I'm a little concerned for this dev if he thinks cum is supposed to be yellow.

This MC is a real dumbass, too. Definitely no male on that island with an IQ over 50.
It can actually be multiple things. Prostate problems, infection, std's are the serious ones but believe it or not having a high diet with a lot of sulfur or garlic and onions can actually change your semen to a yellowish color

Jan 1, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 29, in <module>
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 29, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1013, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "game/script.rpy", line 29, in <module>
  File "renpy/display/video.py", line 378, in __init__
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

Cant play on android.....any fix?

Reactions: 力哥哥

celticlord88

Feb 4, 2019
sound effects are weird. cumming sounds the same as bones breaking making it seem like your dick is getting ripped off. and there's no way of knowing if choices effect outcomes in the story.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
what do I do after following the orc to the waterfall?
I'm back at the location map, the witch is sitting in her hut with a skull symbol, same for the sister at the "hospital", the nurse is nowhere to be found, the orc is not back yet. I cannot find a single interaction.

3.00 star(s) 28 Votes