VN Ren'Py Completed Breeding Village [Final] [Miel/Cherry Kiss Games]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Excuse me but.... its censored. Any way of....
Very unlikely without having an artist completely rework the art. It's censored by the publisher to comply with Japanese law, the original uncensored artwork probably only exists on the hard drive of the original artist. It's not something you can turn on and off without having an entire set of uncensored CGs.

kiba

May 3, 2017
its a Miel linear game, they've been doing these same style of games for years now,
11 to 16 womens or big sisters or house wives or widows or mothers of friends or step family members etc, living with with you for a wail--------->pick 1 between 3 or 6 choices and see quick to sex animated cut-scene with bare-bone shitty plot---------->pick other choices to lead to ether harem or 3some or the milf you picked the most ending,

its just another lucky unchallanged loser ending up staring in a mediocre Miel game.
I played, rather, skiped, till the end, and u have no choice of any kind!

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
@koinzell- can you upload to mega & nopy links? (nothing gainst the uploader but for me those links are

@Zorin the short answer no, the long is no and -> Cherry Kiss was established in 2017 to consolidate localization and marketing of Visual Novel projects under an easily recognized brand. Cherry Kiss is partnering with companies in Japan to help bring their titles to the world by providing translations and marketing support and are capable of bringing these titles to mobile platforms!

Reactions: Zorin

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
its a Miel linear game, they've been doing these same style of games for years now,
11 to 16 womens or big sisters or house wives or widows or mothers of friends or step family members etc, living with with you for a wail--------->pick 1 between 3 or 6 choices and see quick to sex animated cut-scene with bare-bone shitty plot---------->pick other choices to lead to ether harem or 3some or the milf you picked the most ending,

its just another lucky unchallanged loser ending up staring in a mediocre Miel game.
Yeah, but sometimes you just want some low-grade junk food, even if you normally prefer high grade premium Grisaia or Rance.

Edit: Okay, played this nonsense and I take back what I said. This is not junk food that you want to eat, this is straight-up non-biodegradable trash that won't even burn in the dumpster fire on account that it will look at most dumpster fires and say, "What a pussy", then proceed to create the mother of all dumpster fires.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
normal users do not have the option to modify or edit the tags,
i can only fix & upgrade the OP post when needed.
If you click report on the top of the thread, you can add a note that tells a moderator that you are reporting the thread to get a tag changed or a download option/version updated.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes