Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
I know it's a joke but hey, in perfect circumstances there is only ~30% chance of succesful implantation of a fertilised ovum and this guy ignores the menstruation cicle so it is a superpower ineed. Cpt. sexed, out
Ugh, is that a number i see? I hate Math.. :cry:

Raidou24

Jan 20, 2020
Anyone know what to do after the cop starts lazing around in the park?

EDIT: Nevermind I found it, its a side quest from Natasha

Last edited:

kryt

Jun 21, 2017
Anyone know what to do after the cop starts lazing around in the park?
You need to breed enough girls that Natasha calls you and have the bolt cutters.

Nat will mention extra jobs and one is about a test subject. After that convo, get the fake 100 dollar bill in the side alley using the bolt cutters and talking to the cop should trigger the event.

kryt

Jun 21, 2017
More questions (soon, I know):
1. Whats the medkit used for? I have every girl (bar hidden ones) and it hasn't been relevant yet.
2. What item combination summons the succubus, if indeed she's summonable?

Raidou24

Jan 20, 2020
More questions (soon, I know):
1. Whats the medkit used for? I have every girl (bar hidden ones) and it hasn't been relevant yet.
2. What item combination summons the succubus, if indeed she's summonable?
One of the NPCs in the clinic need the medkit. And you need the gold amulet from following the treasure map you get from the aforementioned NPC, Bloody rope from the abandoned building left of the spa, and special wine you get from the bartender in the bar with the two rocker chicks. For the special wine I spent $50 total to get it, 2 beers for the girls and 2 wine, one for the bougie in the club and one for the password from the dude in the alley near the convenience store.

JayAn

Jul 20, 2018
Typing I SCREAM for the password doesn't work... am I doing something wrong?
Remember about the space between I and S (it's on the bottom right if I remember correctly) and write it in all caps, should work :)
I on the other hand have trouble with the cop, how do I progress her story off the bench? she just sits there saying "maybe later" should I focus on main story then?

Reactions: Forten

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Holy robot? android? impregnation. Thanks for the upload.
Why not add it to genre so people can avoid it. Here was I thinking breed town had real npcs in who get pregnant but robots this has me thinking for any guy who want Male on female avoid this game.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes