str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
so many complaining about black mc...i like having a black mc wish more games had a black mc
its nice having something different for once some people always have to complain about something
rather it be NTR or rape or incest or getting cucked ...so many over look the simple solutions
dont like it dont play it .... damn you guys are a bad influence on me got me complaining about others complaining (LOL)

d3xt3r

Jul 2, 2017
so many complaining about black mc...i like having a black mc wish more games had a black mc
its nice having something different for once some people always have to complain about something
rather it be NTR or rape or incest or getting cucked ...so many over look the simple solutions
dont like it dont play it .... damn you guys are a bad influence on me got me complaining about others complaining (LOL)
Right? Over 90% of the games here are White MC protag.

HSHenSen

Aug 17, 2020
Lettss fccckkkingg GOOOOOOOOO!!! Thank you very much I like the first game but a second one ohohohoho

RathHelldius

Jan 10, 2019
Where do I find the secret bar, and I have the items to summon the succbus but I don't know where to do that, and how do I talk to Shizu without being thrown off the stage

Yalon

Mar 26, 2018
Where do I find the secret bar, and I have the items to summon the succbus but I don't know where to do that, and how do I talk to Shizu without being thrown off the stage
The succubus can be summoned from room 13 in the clubs first floor, lower right. Knock 3 times to open it, rest should be easy enough.
Shizu is an appetizer for Takano, the club owner. Get some more girls, and then enter the club from the front, a staff member will give you a signet ring so you can meet Takano. On the second floor, go up the stairs again.

Now here's where I'm stuck, I can't get laid with Takano, and I'm not sure if it's completion, or just the right combination of choices. Wish there was a hint for that.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
i don't need a WT for the time being... please, just make the text size bigger... i have good eyesight, but i'm struggling to read it

Reactions: Petani_online

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
pretty nice game. the female last goal in both games is super hot and knowing nut inside that beauty at the end of the day makes the trip better. also game is pretty fun and puzzles are easy but u actually have to do something to bang the girls. dialogues are good and funny too.
only problem in my opinion:
- there's no gallery mod (i think?)
-theres a lack of scenes with the girls (one per girl). and an static single photo of each preggo girl with little story aside which also you cant select since is part of the credits and its kinda annoying. would be nice to see at least few with the final girl (in this case Natasha), or the main girls (Courier, Girl in Black and the pretty girl you search all along the map who is practically the most difficult girl to unlock).

Jack0042

Oct 18, 2019
please I need a guide to be able to pass it completely, I enjoyed the first one a lot and I want to

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
So like is the cashier girl just the only girl that forever hates Brandon or are we able to fuck her and knock her up again? If so how to finish it

LongHentai2k

Nov 23, 2020
So like is the cashier girl just the only girl that forever hates Brandon or are we able to fuck her and knock her up again? If so how to finish it
Just talk to her and then check the store again. You will get a message that she is not working now. Afterwards go to the beach you can find her there and give her a present which she can open in 9 months.

docamakus

Oct 9, 2017
Wow why does this game always bring out the same argument? If its not your cup of tea just move on. Whining about the creators choice of skin color is utterly pointless. If it bothers you that much you have the option to not play it.

Anyways thanks for the great sequel @Creiz. Hope to see a part 3 in the future :)

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes