3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Right now, you can only repeat peeping at the water park and going to the brothel. Milfs of Sunville had Becky at the mall and Carrie. So there is some, just don't expect a lot.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Right now, you can only repeat peeping at the water park and going to the brothel. Milfs of Sunville had Becky at the mall and Carrie. So there is some, just don't expect a lot.
ok so just a very few repeatable events so not for me then I was hoping for this game to have a lot of repeatable events but seeing that will not be the case good luck. im out.gif

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Okay, since so many wanted it, I now have removed all instances of being adopted, "step", and foster.

The "MC" will now call Emma "Mom" (and ONLY in dialogue not the upper part, it will say Emma but he will say Mom during speaking) except in a few instances at the hotel where she specifically told you not to ;)

I'm sure you will let me know where I missed a few Emma bits.

I've only updated the English part, and only in-game dialogue as of now. Will get to the changing contact name in phone to "Mom" if I feel like it, but kind of a moot point right now since there really isn't really any "Mom" content to speak of beside her in her underoo's.

Yes, it will need 100% updated for the new bits for each new version.

Breeze of Passion [v0.2] [L7team]

INCEST PATCH:

Link and have attached it as well.

This version workswith new update?
Theres no need to update the ipatch?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This version workswith new update?
Theres no need to update the ipatch?
No, the patch really doesn't, there isn't really any need for it either atm since there is no content for Mom yet, plus lots was changed in this version. The extra version also has not showed up either. It's one of those patches that you have to re-write a lot of it, and according to many and the contents of the game as it sits for now, it's kind of pointless.

If I get time this weekend as I've been busy with work and since I compress a lot of games, plus I would like to play some to, haven't had time, as it will take me hours to go through it, which again, don't think it's needed since no Mommy yet.

Incarnis

Aug 17, 2022
I've got a recurring problem with multiple games that this one also shares, it's a grammatical context issue with how the characters names are presented. Mrs. Sarah, Ms. Bella, etc, this is incorrect usage of titles, it should be followed by last name, not first. Just don't use the Mrs./Ms. at all. This works for doctors, and some other professional titles, but not titles that refer to a marital status.

I know it is completely meaningless, it's just very frequent because the mistake repeats every single time the character speaks, it makes it seem as though it has been half heartedly translated.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I've got a recurring problem with multiple games that this one also shares, it's a grammatical context issue with how the characters names are presented. Mrs. Sarah, Ms. Bella, etc, this is incorrect usage of titles, it should be followed by last name, not first. Just don't use the Mrs./Ms. at all. This works for doctors, and some other professional titles, but not titles that refer to a marital status.

I know it is completely meaningless, it's just very frequent because the mistake repeats every single time the character speaks, it makes it seem as though it has been half heartedly translated.
Calling someone Mr. Bob or Miss Sally has been around for a long time. It is a way to show respect.

Incarnis

Aug 17, 2022
Calling someone Mr. Bob or Miss Sally has been around for a long time. It is a way to show respect.
Where? I've never heard it once in my entire life, the only place I've ever seen this is in VNs. In school the last name was always used, in the various jobs I've been in, it was last names, the first name has never been used. I have to assume this is specific to certain cultures or languages.

" We use a title (Mr, Mrs, Ms, Dr, Prof) and the surname in more formal situations. We don’t usually use the title alone, or the title and first name (although we sometimes use a job title) "

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Where? I've never heard it once in my entire life, the only place I've ever seen this is in VNs. In school the last name was always used, in the various jobs I've been in, it was last names, the first name has never been used. I have to assume this is specific to certain cultures or languages.

" We use a title (Mr, Mrs, Ms, Dr, Prof) and the surname in more formal situations. We don’t usually use the title alone, or the title and first name (although we sometimes use a job title) "
Regional. I first encountered it in Texas.

Reactions: Incarnis

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Hello someone help me please,I tried this game 0.1 but without wt mod it's hard there's so many choices in managing hotel especially splitting the salary, Is there any written wt ?

VroX

Dec 17, 2017

I live in Europe and we always use First names, in school we always called teachers by first name also

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Gallery Mod
- version 0.1 -
Updated: works with game version 0.2

The gallery will be always unlocked both on a new game or previous save.
The game code part is well done, props to the developer.

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: Mega
Will this ever be updated?

Apr 18, 2018
Is there a new patch for version 3 or is the old patch ok??
I'm waiting for the new version of "Saving Paula" to reach my low patron level and already played twice the last AWAM update, so until then I really need a fix.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes