3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Crius_Nox

Dec 20, 2021
There's quite a few Milfs of Sunville assets being shown in this update, rather than the Breeze of Passion versions.

zindathar

Nov 25, 2017
Okay, since so many wanted it, I now have removed all instances of being adopted, "step", and foster.

The "MC" will now call Emma "Mom" (and ONLY in dialogue not the upper part, it will say Emma but he will say Mom during speaking) except in a few instances at the hotel where she specifically told you not to ;)

I'm sure you will let me know where I missed a few Emma bits.

I've only updated the English part, and only in-game dialogue as of now. Will get to the changing contact name in phone to "Mom" if I feel like it, but kind of a moot point right now since there really isn't really any "Mom" content to speak of beside her in her underoo's.

Yes, it will need 100% updated for the new bits for each new version.

Breeze of Passion [v0.2] [L7team]

INCEST PATCH:

Link and have attached it as well.

this needs to be update it, some hero please

Reactions: kaczy091

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
guess we play the waiting game for a elite/extra version of this because their is no point in playing normal/regular version but still looking forward to this though

Last edited:

tooka133

Sep 8, 2022
Is mc a cuckold? And it doesn't have the netorare tag? Good thing I read the comments first.
lol that doesn't make him a cuckold and that isn't NTR at all the girlfriend dumped mc and went with someone else that's it are you a cuckold if a gf you have dumps you to get with a new guy??

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
bruh i can't find my old saves, do we need to start over for 0.4
I had no trouble with my saves, I was able to carry on from where I left off with 0.3

It might depend on what the last version you played

I would take a look for the save folder in the app folder and see if there any saves there
C:\Users\************\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\breeze_of_passion

Last edited:

mason16

Nov 5, 2019
Something is wrong with the blinking animation, shows a white box over everyone's eyes. Anyone know the problem?

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes