3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Okay, since so many wanted it, I now have removed all instances of being adopted, "step", and foster.

The "MC" will now call Emma "Mom" (and ONLY in dialogue not the upper part, it will say Emma but he will say Mom during speaking) except in a few instances at the hotel where she specifically told you not to ;)

I'm sure you will let me know where I missed a few Emma bits.

I've only updated the English part, and only in-game dialogue as of now. Will get to the changing contact name in phone to "Mom" if I feel like it, but kind of a moot point right now since there really isn't really any "Mom" content to speak of beside her in her underoo's.

Yes, it will need 100% updated for the new bits for each new version.

Breeze of Passion [v0.2] [L7team]

INCEST PATCH:

Link and have attached it as well.

Will this be updated thanks?

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
There is not any content with the "Mom" yet, as said, it's kind of silly to go through hours' worth of re-writing things for nothing, as it stands now there is only one scene with them in the kitchen with her sitting in her underwear...
Then why have the incest tag unless there will be in the future?One scene with the mom in her underwear is not incest.

Reactions: FruitIce
Sep 24, 2020
Okay, since so many wanted it, I now have removed all instances of being adopted, "step", and foster.

The "MC" will now call Emma "Mom" (and ONLY in dialogue not the upper part, it will say Emma but he will say Mom during speaking) except in a few instances at the hotel where she specifically told you not to ;)

I'm sure you will let me know where I missed a few Emma bits.

I've only updated the English part, and only in-game dialogue as of now. Will get to the changing contact name in phone to "Mom" if I feel like it, but kind of a moot point right now since there really isn't really any "Mom" content to speak of beside her in her underoo's.

Yes, it will need 100% updated for the new bits for each new version.

Breeze of Passion [v0.2] [L7team]

INCEST PATCH:

Link and have attached it as well.

It is working for 0.4

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Then why have the incest tag unless there will be in the future?One scene with the mom in her underwear is not incest.
I didn't do it originally; someone had made a patch that just changed from step-son to son and mom.

People were complaining about it so I just re-wrote it to fit.

If there is an incest patch, it gets the tag. The tag was long there before I ever cleaned up the patch.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Glad my standard rule to basically dismiss away any review outright that basically includes and amounts to some super over-sensitive pussy complaining about "the MC being too much of a pussy" didn't steer me wrong here. Some of you posters here I swear. The MC not immediately choking the standard big sister out and making her call him master the very first scene involving her where she's acting like a bitch towards him? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2 hours in and I think this is a pretty good and well put together game/story compared to most of the other endless crap being pushed out lately. Was kinda shocked when i installed the universal mod to cheat the money and noticed the code being russian. Would of 100% guessed an american developer. So rare kudos to that.

Last edited:

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Guys, in quests after discussing about how to renovate the hotel "it says translation file corrupted, probably due to third party mod".
I only used the incest patch

Reactions: DemonicCreampie

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Glad my standard rule to basically dismiss away any review outright that basically includes and amounts to some super over-sensitive pussy complaining about "the MC being too much of a pussy" didn't steer me wrong here. Some of you posters here I swear. The MC not immediately choking the standard big sister out and making her call him master the very first scene involving her where she's acting like a bitch towards him? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2 hours in and I think this is a pretty good and well put together game/story compared to most of the other endless crap being pushed out lately. Was kinda shocked when i installed the universal mod to cheat the money and noticed the code being russian. Would of 100% guessed an american developer. So rare kudos to that.
Which mod you used, can you give me the link?

k1ngSt0n3

Jun 30, 2022

• We've just rolled out a fix for a strange bug where some of the game assets in the distribution got mixed up with assets from another project
Download links are updated.
Thanks to all our supporters who reported this bug.
We recommend all players to update their game.

(No standalone patch was available, whole game package links were updated)

Last edited:
Reactions: joelurmel

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Which mod you used, can you give me the link?
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-15-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

I basically just add that by default nowadays to any renpy game I download before i start playing. Since 99% of the time the simple ability to edit my money total and any girl/stat points the game is handing out is all I really need or care about it. With the added bonus you ain't waiting around on somebody else's game specific mod update to start playing.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes