3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Grimace300

Jan 24, 2023
Just played through the current content. I liked it quite a bit, it's a bit more original than most games here (or at least the ones I've played through). I look forward to the next chapter.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Will this game have repeatable xxx events like man of the house or will everything just be put into a gallery?

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Will there be incest with the mom in the game in the future? i dont mind waiting just would like to know so i can add the game to my list

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Jesus FUCK!!
Headphone warning guys, the main menu music is REALLY fucking loud. Even with the volume at like 5%. Turn that shit down or put a fucking warning in the OP.
5 minutes in and I already want the MC to die. Honestly nothing special about this aside from the renders.
It took you 5 minutes to feel that way? More patient and gracious than I am...

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Make a good MC challenge?

(IMPOSSIBLE)

Closed out of this game faster than the flash.

Like, dude, is it that hard to just write a normal fucking MC nowadays? These crappy MCs, pussy MCs, virgin MCs, pervy MCs, Bully Victim MCs were acceptable a couple of years ago, But man is this trend of crappy MCs ever going to die?

Just overall not fun playing as these MCs, It's nothing but draining and a headache now.

Is it really that hard to write NORMAL MCs?

Don't even have to be CHADS, just normal MCs that is likable, can stand up for himself, And not afraid of women and his own shadow.

It's 2023, Leave these crappy tropes in the past.

Last edited:

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Created a patch which makes Emma Stepmom to Mom. Anyone want to use can use it. BaasB you can pin it to OP for better visibility please?

If there is any problems please let me know.

There were two mistakes which I fiexd. Please download the patch again if your downloaded one has those mistakes.

Edit - Fixed the issue mentioned in this https://f95zone.to/threads/breeze-of-passion-v0-1-l7team.162702/post-10950649

Edit - (12/08/2023) I have updated for 0.2 .Please check and let me know if any issues?

Updated and Better Incest patch by SonsOLiberty is here https://f95zone.to/threads/breeze-of-passion-v0-2-l7team.162702/post-11471994

Last edited:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
It so funny seeing ppl jump straight to the game,without reading any comment,then posting 'wow another great game,looking good',etc. Then after playing it,their comments become same as others.. Little bit more trust for ppl who actually did played and READ the posts before you comment on something uknown. It's only 3 damn pages,not DIK

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

TheMarquis

Jan 29, 2023
This is just a start but there is enough material to have a general feeling of the game.

The coding is good, especially the work on the interface, the renders are good but there are a lot of standard DAZ models, so expect to see a lot of known faces.

The least exciting part, excluding the character models, is definitely the writing and the story.

It all seems too trivial, it tastes like it's already been seen and there doesn't seem to be any focus on any specific kink.

In its current state the game might go unnoticed despite the good renders because it really has nothing to make it stand out from the crowd.

Reactions: asero7k
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes