3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
From V7 onwards, Emma is no longer your stepmother, she is your mother's (family) friend - who gave you to Emma for training so that you would later be able to take care of tour family's property.
Many people were puzzled as to why such a change, but presumably the game developer planned to develop the love plot between the MC and Emma, without breaking the rules of morality (mother-son sexual relationship).
The v7 script still says "step mother", and it still says adoptive mom and adoptive son and adopted all throughout the script.

And Patreon? They have MILF's of Sunville.

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
The v7 script still says "step mother", and it still says adoptive mom and adoptive son and adopted all throughout the script.

And Patreon? They have MILF's of Sunville.
The old dialogues remain in the game because the author does not withdraw them, but replaces them with others. An example is the mission from the café when the MC has no money to pay.

Then in his mind (referring to Cathy's words) he has:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And there are many examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's possible that the character code is old, but the dialogues transform Emme into our mother's friend rather than stepmother :) and this has only been the case since version V7.

Last edited:

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Breeze of Passion [v7.0.0 EXTRA] [L7team]

Updated as of 7/19/2024

Incest Patch: I'm not adopted bro edition.

- PIXELDRAIN

Since they added 2 more languages all my edits are moot, I have been busy so I cannot just copy and replace all my fully rewrote dialogue's from v6.0.0 into v7.0.0 now since they added all the newly languages and haven't had time to sit down and play through the entire game.

So here is the original incest patch for now that I provided for every version of the game except the last one where I rewrote most of the game's dialogue. I've removed you are adopted now, and only for the English language part since I have no clue about translations!

If I get time here soon (hopefully after the weekend) I will do my full edit of the entire games dialogue system again.
You're the best!

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes