3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

chr013

Sep 28, 2023
and your former saves from the modded version do work on this unmodded new version?
I'll download it and check it out tomorrow.
In the older versions ( up to version v0.6.0 ) the saves worked even before installing the mod, then I played them again as soon as the new mod came out.
The modded version saves work on this version of the game [BreezeOfPassion-v7.00-regular-pc], but it's best to wait for the extra version (and the mod for it) and then play it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
so there is extra for this one too? damn...i hope it will be leaked...this is a quite big update..considering the size of some devs updates...and they come out much faster too..not like some dev that release a mere 400 renders \6 months
It would be pointless, just wait till the next update and do it then as it will be the very last update for the game. Extra only adds a few "extra" sex positions like Sunville.

Reactions: chr013 and Jack-ish

muscon3

Nov 3, 2018
Gallery Mod
- version 0.1 -
Updated: works with game version 0.2

The gallery will be always unlocked both on a new game or previous save.
The game code part is well done, props to the developer.

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: Mega
update to 0.7 please

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
It would be pointless, just wait till the next update and do it then as it will be the very last update for the game. Extra only adds a few "extra" sex positions like Sunville.
Idk about "few"

Every sex scene seems to have extras, and its usually the better outcomes. More sex positions, creampies, etc.

Honestly this game is one of the worst offenders I've seen about paywalled content. $20 supporters dont even get extra content right at release even they have to wait.

Reactions: indio68

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Idk about "few"

Every sex scene seems to have extras, and its usually the better outcomes. More sex positions, creampies, etc.

Honestly this game is one of the worst offenders I've seen about paywalled content. $20 supporters dont even get extra content right at release even they have to wait.
Yes, it's $30 just like their other game has been for years now, nothing new, then a week later it drops to $20.

Or wait till completion then it will be on Steam for $3 for the "extra" DLC.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
MILFS of Sunville is a pretty damn good game if you play it right
If ya got to play a game a certain way than how good of a game could it really be? I want to play a game that no matter how you play it will give you a good ending!
And you call that solid? yeah solid blue balls
No, IT'S CALLED A SOLID RIP OFF & 2 KICKS TO THEOSE BLUE BALLS
1ST KICK IS CLEARLY THE EXTREMELY DUMB FUCKING IDEA TO NOT ONLY MAKE CONTENT THAT REQUIRES PAYMENT (and some has already paid for the game I am guessing and don't know if will need to pay for this shit) SO FAR AND SO LATE IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME THAT HAS SAID(my 2nd point or kick to the balls) ONLY ONE UPDATE REMAINS AND GAME WILL BE COMPLETED!?!??? What Kind of shit is this from the devs that for 6 updates the game was not required to pay for any extras cause those extras were not present and just have now come to exist and you cannot see them when anything prior to this new update should not have been made part of paid content having been far past that part of the story. Just give that with the full content not required to pay for if anything but no it is added to the great package of $$$$ to see probably some stupid or boring handjob I could do or gettin to the bj part and ohh what do ya know a knock on your dooror god help us more sick time wasted on any foot related shit or one of 10 blue ball conclusion just like done in every other projectwith it goingback to add on to any earlier content that goes nowhere and just pisses you off like most times meaning it is a Rip off!
Now #2 the head scratcher??? the 2nd ball buster is The Fact there is for unknown and non sense reasons ONLY 1 Update and YES Breeze of Passion, this epic long saga I say full of sarcasm, it will complete this...........content,..........game...........incomplete thoughts and plans for a plot? It is no game and 100% No story but it very well could have been one of the very rare things found on this or any site that had the potential to become something (abandoned).......lol yeah I know but really I think it had potential if took the time to make but we are getting no time with the huge slowing moving not much time or amount we have gotte so far and since there is no game here with so many awesome moments for a 1 option click to do some normal thing, I gotta shit so it gives you "go to bathroom" option like it could have been meant to have multiple choices since we need to click the box instead of just going there. Then all the actual times they do give things to pickfrom but why when there is no chance at doing things that will change a path or send you down one or other certain path and whatever you pick will not do nothing ever that alters or could play out with anything different giving other ways to get to the end but the one and only they give to begin with making any choices a waste. I don't want to have to pick shit if it is gonna go to the same things no matter your pick. Why do this? It is beyond me and I don't get with such potential that is still here why only one update because there is no way this can be anywhere near being complete. Now here is one topic I am so sick of and will save it for later but wtf is wrong with so many guys who make these games and when they think of a mc they give us the horrible not at all something I nor any normal guy wants to play as just like this mc granted he is bad but not nearly as much a pussy weak little cuckold like 90% of other games but still thismc is a cunt. Anyways last ? on the rushed end is how the shit mc hasn't been in charge maybe a week and a half and that is NO WHERE NEAR ENOUGH TIME TO DO ANYTHING AT ALL WITH THE SHIT HE WAS GIVEN BY EMMA. This game hasn't really had time to even go anywhere truly and it could had been more everything cause of the potential given with what I guess you can call it a plot.
We start with a terrible mc and thrown into a dumb idea of trying to make a weak loser who is dumb as a rock and buys pussy from the greatest love of his life who he fuckin is made a fool out of in the first 2 mins lol but we have Emma give him some stupid sink or swim option to quit mooching and being a bitch to him growing up and being a successful part of society and after laughing at the set up given it's bout as good as it could be mainly because of Cathy and Summer and after those 2 Emma and the beach girl you hook up with the 1st night the girls else wise fall off huge in looks and any thing you compare. Well the mayor but she is a cunt and only worthy of a really fun but dark maledom scene just rough fucking the slut and just railing that dumb bitch til she is out of it and learns her place in the world but with the mc we have here that would never be believable , sadly! After the girls the rest is just blah and there was potential with the ideas giving and again now with the pretend couple idea with Emma it will go 0 to 100 like it did but will instantly be a quick and rushed thing where they start fucking and will stay like this and mc will keep fucking anything in front of him for dumb reasons and not ones where we get a choice where we can just have our side playthings and fun with Summer & Cathy and Emma as our main chic that is down to have fun with the girls on occasion as well and the potential of more but it is done after we throw together a rushed insane ending so they can make more half ass games we all keep wanting to see!!!
OMWH-Vania.gif Olivia_KG_sig.gif

Last edited:

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
*** Gallery Tweak / Unlocker MOD ***

Made a quick mod to add an unlock button the gallery. This mod does not overwrite any game files. Unlocked scenes should unlock permanently after playing through them once though there may be exceptions that need to be unlocked permanently through regular play. This is made with game v7 but should work for future releases unless the gallery code is changed.

EDIT:
Extra content DLC are still needed to view those scenes.

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
Reactions: siverpure
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes