3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Antonimo

Dec 8, 2023
I must have done something wrong. If I try to go to the brothel at night he tells me to go to the cafe to meet Tina. And if I do that, the mission to meet Lily automatically turns red as failed. Should I have done something before, at what point?
I went to the brothel on consecutive nights or a couple of days apart, I'm not sure, but I did them very close to each other (both quests open at the same time)

kwiatos

Oct 12, 2020
After sex with Lily in whorehouse I have option to do anal with her, but when it's start my screen is black I see only text on the screen, Is this a bug or I need extra version of the game?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
After sex with Lily in whorehouse I have option to do anal with her, but when it's start my screen is black I see only text on the screen, Is this a bug or I need extra version of the game?
Not sure, could it possibly be a codec issue? Did you have any kinds of mods or done anything extra? Is this being played on PC or joiplay or some unsupported OS?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I play on PC and I have instaled multimod + IP
I'd try testing without the mod just to see, you will just need to delete it and re-extract.

I tested with the multi-mod and it throws errors, might be related to the mod.

Antonimo

Dec 8, 2023
I must have done something wrong. If I try to go to the brothel at night he tells me to go to the cafe to meet Tina. And if I do that, the mission to meet Lily automatically turns red as failed. Should I have done something before, at what point?

Something you may be able to do is "go back" for a day or two (if it allows you, this is not always possible), by scrolling on your computer mouse, it allows you to go forward and backwards in the adventure (it doesn't stop backwards ahead if you haven't already "lived" that part of the story), and thus complete Lilly's part, and meet Tina again for the interview...

zcarcrazy

Nov 17, 2023
I'm having incredible difficulty playing this game. I agree with many of the opinions I've read prior to this post about the quality of the renders. I can also look past what I consider visual deficiencies since I don't produce models for this type of renders (object lighting differences and quick textures that don't make sense for examples). I don't feel like I can continue trying to read this. It's like there are complete sentences of dialogue missing. There may be an answer to a question that was never asked, or a response to a comment that has nothing to do with that comment. I feel like I'm trying to read gibberish. I'm not familiar with the background of this developer / development team, so I get that English may not be their / it's first language, but simple conversations can't be this ridiculous in other languages. I just met the "saver" / lifeguard. Can anyone tell me if the story or readability of the dialogue gets any better with the further development of the story? I hope this doesn't come across as trying to bash anyone. I do respect the effort put into the renders, but I'm just frustrated trying to follow the story.

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
I'm having incredible difficulty playing this game. I agree with many of the opinions I've read prior to this post about the quality of the renders. I can also look past what I consider visual deficiencies since I don't produce models for this type of renders (object lighting differences and quick textures that don't make sense for examples). I don't feel like I can continue trying to read this. It's like there are complete sentences of dialogue missing. There may be an answer to a question that was never asked, or a response to a comment that has nothing to do with that comment. I feel like I'm trying to read gibberish. I'm not familiar with the background of this developer / development team, so I get that English may not be their / it's first language, but simple conversations can't be this ridiculous in other languages. I just met the "saver" / lifeguard. Can anyone tell me if the story or readability of the dialogue gets any better with the further development of the story? I hope this doesn't come across as trying to bash anyone. I do respect the effort put into the renders, but I'm just frustrated trying to follow the story.
As I know the dev initially writes text in his native language. And then others translate it.
Yeah, I'm no Englishman but still haven't come across any significant mistakes in text, not to mention inconsistency in both languages. And I'm here since the release. Of course there happen to be typos once in a while but which game doesn't have them?
1718043581059.png 1718043562582.png

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
As I know the dev initially writes text in his native language. And then others translate it.
Yeah, I'm no Englishman but still haven't come across any significant mistakes in text, not to mention inconsistency in both languages. And I'm here since the release. Of course there happen to be typos once in a while but which game doesn't have them?
View attachment 3724204 View attachment 3724202
Exactly yes :) the game comes out in Russian and is translated into English, then according to the established codes the game is translated into other languages :) -> file: language_dict.json which is in the games folder

Here is such an example
NOTE!
The following code has been split by me for better visual effect, in the file this text is written in 1 line
Code:
    "Ужас.": [
        "adam",
        "ep01_dialogues1_day1.rpy",
        "Ужас.",
        "That's terrible.",
        "Das ist ja furchtbar.",
        "Eso es terrible.",
        "真是可怕。",
        "C'est terrible.",
        "Bu korkunç.",
        "È terribile.",
        "Жах.",
        "",
        "To je příšerné.",
        ".",
        ""
    ],
And here in amateur translation what is where and what is responsible for what
Code:
    "PROBABLY THE NAME OF THE SCENE.": [
        "WHO SAYS THE TEXT: CHARACTER OR FUNCTION",
        "SCENE FILE",
        "RUS.",
        "ENG",
        "GER",
        "ES",
        "CNY",
        "FR.",
        "TUR",
        "IT",
        "UK",
        "HU - NOT LANG YET",
        "CZ",
        "PL - NOT LANG YET",
        "THERE IS NO LANGUAGE HERE POLISH IS THE LAST"
    ],
and here exactly which language should be in which field in the line above
None:2 is default RUSSIAN LANGUAGE
Code:
language_fields = {None:2, "english":3, "german":4, "spanish":5, "chinese":6, "french":7, "turkish":8, "italian":9, "ukrainian":10, "hungarian":11, "czech":12, "polish":13}

START MONEY CHEAT ><
1719440152363.png

Go to folder:
Code:
Breeze of Passion\game\Quests\EP1_02
Open the following file, for example, with Notepad
Code:
EP102_Quests.rpy
Find and edit line
Code:
    $ add_money(2000.0)
Change value 2000 to example 2000000
Enjoy playing with money

ADD MONEY - BYPASSING THE GAME SAVE EDITING LOCK ><
BACK UP YOUR GAME SAVE!!!

1. visit the website:

2. find the text "store.money", or enter the amount of cash (that you have in the game [starting at $1500 or $2000]).
3. edit the cash value
NOTE: CASH IS A VISUAL EFFECT - IT HAS NO IMPACT ON THE PLOT, IN THE MISSION WHEN CATHY DEVELOPS OUR HOTEL, WE LOSE EVERYTHING (THIS IS PRE-IMPOSED BY THE GAME)
4. download the edited save
5. visit the website:

6. load the save you just downloaded
7) In the second step, upload the security_keys.txt file from the folder
C:\Users\YOU USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\tokens
8. Click Repack & Download and download your game save, upload and enjoy your modified cash.​

Last edited:

Antonimo

Dec 8, 2023
The Quest said me to wait till day and click the office desk and clean the office,but I have only optionto clean the rooms..
There must be something you haven't done, because I seem to remember (I have the game on another laptop that is now broken) that there were no quests left undone when the update was finished (and a message appears that you have finished it).

chr013

Sep 28, 2023
The Quest said me to wait till day and click the office desk and clean the office,but I have only optionto clean the rooms..
Yeah, same here. It was the last thing to do so I will just wait until next update.
me too,
maybe we have to wait for the next update
If you are using the Multi Mod then: Unpack in another folder the game - DONT USE THE MOD -
load a save before this event ( if the saves is not in your game then copy it from the Modded game), now there should be three choices, select the missing in your "old" game, advance 2-3 renders, Save the game, exit the game, Start your "old" modded game, load the saved game after the choice...

Last edited:

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
As the colleague above describes, you are probably stuck for the reason that the mod is not tailored to the current version of the game.
After completing all the tasks you get a message that that's it for this update, please wait until the next one.

Reactions: chr013

chr013

Sep 28, 2023
I find only this issue with the mod, the rest of the modded game work flawlessly until the end of the latest version of the game.

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Breeze of Passion v7 (Spoiler 1)
1720295571666.png
Hey everyone! This past month, we’ve been all about working on and sharing updates for MILFs of Sunville. The release is finally out, and we hope you loved the content we brought to you.

But now, it's time to spill the beans on the upcoming Breeze of Passion v7 update! In this update, you're in for 4 scenes, and let us tell you, 3 of them are absolutely massive. Each scene is packed with sizzling content that will keep you on the edge of your seat.

And here’s a little secret for you: this update features a steamy trio scene with the MC, Melanie, and Samantha.

Get ready for some new thrills and excitement! Keep an eye on our updates so you don’t miss out on anything important.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes