3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey,
I tried to port this game to android but I get this error. does anyone know what it could be?
I clarify that I have done ports before in renpy 8.2.1 and I had no problem, it is this and another one that have the same problem.
If anyone knows, I would appreciate it very much.

View attachment 3601197
It has an auto-update feature, I'm guessing the other games you are talking about have this too (MILF's of Sunville has this).

The file it is saying isn't there is a key file, but the file is there.

You can try just to delete the "folder" that says "update" then try.

DEMB88

Aug 23, 2016
I for some reason seem to be experiencing a bug, I am stuck on the event "cleaning the office" but when I click on the desk in the hotel the only option is to clean the rooms. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Uddu

Mar 11, 2022
I for some reason seem to be experiencing a bug, I am stuck on the event "cleaning the office" but when I click on the desk in the hotel the only option is to clean the rooms. Is anyone else experiencing this?
same issue.

Reactions: homarkc

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Are these locked scenes related to this "bug"?
Update: I checked the locked scenes with a gallery mod. These are scenes about Samantha during her cleaning the office. Wonder if this is what is supposed to be triggered during the "cleaning the office" quest.
How to unlock.jpg

Last edited:

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
Same Issue here

Antonimo

Dec 8, 2023
Wonder if this is what is supposed to be triggered during the "cleaning the office" quest.
Yes, both of them are triggered in "cleaning office" quest... First as a continuous sequence (with an intermediate choice) and
then a new quest opens with the option of both scenes separately.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Breeze of Passion [v6.0.0 Steam] [L7team]

This is just a test patch for now, I just removed the adoptive stuff for now.

Will replace the Emma things here shortly, but for the ones who don't want to see adoptive, well it's gone.

NOTE: Updates in progress over time....

Updated as of 5/7/2024

NOTE: Does the dev not know, step-cast/adoptive is still incest in Patreon's eyes?

UPDATES as I go along, should be updated daily:
i really hope that those fukers of patreon doesn't turn down this greast game too...and many thanks for the ipatch

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
same...and to be honest i thought for 1400 renders there was much more in this update...it's patically some sex scene (with steph,and with the life guard woman , right? and the useless elevtor\banana with summer...that's it, right?th next 1 maybe will see some content with mom as we will be her date for the night with her partners

Antonimo

Dec 8, 2023
There should be "clean the office" above "work" when clicking the desk in the office).
yes that's how it is. And then, in the following quest, the options are "blowjow" and "fuck" (with other two), which are the two scenes that appear in that quest as one.

PD: I have not used WT mod...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i really hope that those fukers of patreon doesn't turn down this greast game too...and many thanks for the ipatch
There really is no content with her at all yet to make the patch super relevant anyway at this point, pretty sure she's not even been nekked yet.

Game is on Steam anyway and MILF's of Sunville is still around (same kind of content) so don't see them doing anything at this point to them.

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
If you are wondering why, it is taking me so long (I also have job and also do compressions for the site), there are 17,000 lines of dialogue, I can't just replace Emma with Mom...
Dude you are a legend. Your contributions are very diverse and much needed.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes