3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Antonimo

Dec 8, 2023
I must have done something wrong. If I try to go to the brothel at night he tells me to go to the cafe to meet Tina. And if I do that, the mission to meet Lily automatically turns red as failed. Should I have done something before, at what point?
I went to the brothel on consecutive nights or a couple of days apart, I'm not sure, but I did them very close to each other (both quests open at the same time)

kwiatos

Oct 12, 2020
After sex with Lily in whorehouse I have option to do anal with her, but when it's start my screen is black I see only text on the screen, Is this a bug or I need extra version of the game?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
After sex with Lily in whorehouse I have option to do anal with her, but when it's start my screen is black I see only text on the screen, Is this a bug or I need extra version of the game?
Not sure, could it possibly be a codec issue? Did you have any kinds of mods or done anything extra? Is this being played on PC or joiplay or some unsupported OS?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I play on PC and I have instaled multimod + IP
I'd try testing without the mod just to see, you will just need to delete it and re-extract.

I tested with the multi-mod and it throws errors, might be related to the mod.

Antonimo

Dec 8, 2023
I must have done something wrong. If I try to go to the brothel at night he tells me to go to the cafe to meet Tina. And if I do that, the mission to meet Lily automatically turns red as failed. Should I have done something before, at what point?

Something you may be able to do is "go back" for a day or two (if it allows you, this is not always possible), by scrolling on your computer mouse, it allows you to go forward and backwards in the adventure (it doesn't stop backwards ahead if you haven't already "lived" that part of the story), and thus complete Lilly's part, and meet Tina again for the interview...

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes