nobody0

Jul 26, 2019
Santaras I found a bug in the code.

In the prologue.rpy the incorrect variable is used. Your "Quiz" in part two for the choices from part 1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The var ep2_ask should only be used for "Asked Emily what was wrong?", instead it gets used for both.

I believe ep2_resistE should be used instead for "Resisted your Urges?"

• Red Heart
Reactions: KissKissStudio

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Not saying she's not a bitch, but her attitude seems justified given the circumstance. She's clearly a very proud independent woman who is extremely capable, but then a crazy comes from out of nowhere and completely turns her life upside down in a short span of time. Then to top it off, her kids are all useless spoilt brats who can't seem to do anything right. All in all I actually give her credit for holding it together lol. I'd probably jump off a building if I was in her position.
Maybe all her kids are all useless because she is an utterly shit mom that made them that way?
But whatever see it however you want.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Maybe all her kids are all useless because she is an utterly shit mom that made them that way?
But whatever see it however you want.
Apple doesn't fall far from the tree? Maybe, but their are black sheep amongst family. There is some diversity between behaviors amongst the the three children. Hard to tell who is at fault the mother's ability to raise might have something to do with it as you have pointed out. I haven't played the game in some time I'm going to be a bit reserved in my judgement. My sister and I are nothing alike in our worldviews.

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes