RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Weekly update on 0.8
This week I rendered 80 renders. Finally finished the sex scene and I will be moving to the last sex scene in this update. This week will be the last one when I am still working with renders. And after that, there are only animations and coding left. There were some improvements made with the Bright Lord Web version. And I hope I will be able to have a test version for you to test soon!
pic628.png pic683.png

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Weekly update on 0.8
This week I rendered 80 renders. Finally finished the sex scene and I will be moving to the last sex scene in this update. This week will be the last one when I am still working with renders. And after that, there are only animations and coding left. There were some improvements made with the Bright Lord Web version. And I hope I will be able to have a test version for you to test soon!
View attachment 1931987 View attachment 1931988
Something looks wrong with the first picture - as if the head is a bit too small for the face. Or too big for the neck. I am not sure. :unsure:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Weekly update on 0.8
This will be the last weekly update. The next time you will see my post it will start the countdown. Right now we have around 850 renders with an extra scene for +4 patrons with 90 renders and 6 animations. I have sorta bad news. I will be cutting corners with this update. Some scenes won't have the animated introduction that I wanted. I decided to skip it because honestly, 6-second animation would take 4 days to make, and it's not worth it, in my opinion, some people wouldn't even notice it. I will probably save some time not doing a trailer or new main menu animation. Right now my full focus is on finishing rendering all the scenes that I created and making sex animations. Right now I have created all the scenes but I need to render about 200 pictures it may take 2-3 days. Then the rest of the time will be spent on animations and coding. As I am writing this my computer is rendering the scenes if anybody of you guys can suggest a cheap render farm I would take it. Because I want to finish this update as fast as possible.
pic731.png pic707.png

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I've only played the first phase, but holy shit is the mom/landlady/whatever a crazy bitch. There's someone that's going to die alone. It's like she's physically incapable of having a conversation with anyone without insulting them.

The MC is also a piece of shit, though at least he is constantly fighting something he can't control, instead of lashing out because he didn't go to therapy like she does.

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
omg i really like this game..i dont know why but it seems to me like a succesor of Dreams of Desire which was an excellent game...if only the updates where a bit faster...but what can i say? better to have quality over quantity :D

Guy Axworthy

Keeper of Assets
Uploader
Sep 14, 2018
do I need to dowload PHASE1 v0.6c Elite too or the main thing is ok?
Well considering that Phase1 has 4.38Gb and Phase 2 has only 1.64Gb so far, it's safe to assume you need to download the first part if you've never played the game.

-Yor-0728

Aug 31, 2021
Good modeling of the characters, good design, the plot, although not unique, if it is developed well, what I like the most is the family problem that in part 1 feels real, it is not like the typical game where the whole family is happy each other, on the other hand, here the issue of conflicts that a family can have feels more real. For my part, I will be waiting for updates. 3.7/5

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
I've only played the first phase, but holy shit is the mom/landlady/whatever a crazy bitch. There's someone that's going to die alone. It's like she's physically incapable of having a conversation with anyone without insulting them.

The MC is also a piece of shit, though at least he is constantly fighting something he can't control, instead of lashing out because he didn't go to therapy like she does.
Not saying she's not a bitch, but her attitude seems justified given the circumstance. She's clearly a very proud independent woman who is extremely capable, but then a crazy comes from out of nowhere and completely turns her life upside down in a short span of time. Then to top it off, her kids are all useless spoilt brats who can't seem to do anything right. All in all I actually give her credit for holding it together lol. I'd probably jump off a building if I was in her position.

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes