JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
There appears to be a scene with Emily at the start where she comes into his bedroom. It cuts off at "(Confused) what?" and then goes straight to the next day
There are two scenes with Emily:

One the night before you go get Liza that is interrupted by the mother getting a glass of water. And one after Liza is at the house where they go all the way.

There is no sex scene at the beginning of Phase 2, but there may be a scene where she comes into the MC's room and then leaves, I don't recall.

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
There appears to be a scene with Emily at the start where shde comes into his bedroom. It cuts off at "(Confused) what?" and then goes straight to the next day
That scene only happens if you used Emily in the Episode 6.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I guess Bright Lord is ending soon. The dev is talking about his next game which have a horror/cyberpunk setting. No harem but multiple LI. There will be no mind control.

I have a feeling it will be a Cyberpunk Theme DIK. Not really my cup of tea.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I guess Bright Lord is ending soon. The dev is talking about his next game which have a horror/cyberpunk setting. No harem but multiple LI. There will be no mind control.

I have a feeling it will be a Cyberpunk Theme DIK. Not really my cup of tea.
No scenes with the mom in this game either, right?

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Bright Lord use to update quite regularly. Seems like it has slowed to a crawl these days.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Bright Lord use to update quite regularly. Seems like it has slowed to a crawl these days.
The last update:
05/31/2022
Weekly update on 0.8
Unfortunately, I didn't make my goal to do 100 renders. I did only 70. This weekly update will be quick and small. But tomorrow is the last day for me. Tomorrow I will be finishing university, I hope everything goes right and I can go back to work as usual! Fingers crossed

Last edited:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Yesterday at 2:15 AM
Weekly update on 0.8 So... I graduated! I am done with my university. And I can now forget about it. Finally, I made a lot of work on the game. And I have plans for my future. This week I focused to fix all the mistakes I did with renders. These mistakes mostly have clipping or badly made shots. I reworked 160 renders. And made 60 new renders. The next big thing came out of nowhere but I got a very generous fan who is willing to help me a lot. We will be making a website which will make my work a bit easier. It will help me to give the newest update links to you guys faster and maybe will limit the piracy a bit. The site will be linked with Patreon. For those who have slow internet or limited internet, GB can play the game on the website. This is still a bit WIP, but it will still help me a lot. The second thing that I wanted to address is that my university fucked my release schedule a lot and my patronage got down a lot. But it's kind of my fault, and I am thankful to those people who stay with me! Discord made that you can now have a chat in voice chat. So that means I can stream how I do these renders and interact with you guys. You guys will have the ability to give ideas and tips on what the scene should look like. I want to get some activity back and get back stronger from the downfall.

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes