Vladdd

Jan 22, 2018
Downloading the game for the first time, what's the correct play order? Obviously it starts with phase 1, but there are also 3 "specials". How would you advise me to play?

Last edited:

Faith04

Jan 8, 2022
Downloading the game for the first time, what's the correct play order? Obviously it starts with phase 1, but there are also 3 "specials". How would you advise me to play?
Well, I'll try... , Play Phase 1 and then move on to Phase 2 as fast as you can so that the options from Phase 1 are still fresh in your memory and you don't get too dizzy with the decisions to continue.
"The specials" are more like a "stand alone" side part of the game, or at least i think they are maybe someone can explain better than me.
I hope it has been helpfull.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
The specials are kind of like dream sequences. They have nothing to do with the story and so can be ignored if you want though they are fun little side bits. They are fully stand alone.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Hello guys ! Do you have Ipatch for PHASE1 v0.6c Elite.
On first page at Ipatch link, only PHASE2 files is available om Mega so if possible help me out and thanks in advance.

TheSkeptic1

Apr 10, 2020
Disappointed in the continuation of bad English and inconsistent dialog/narrative/character among the story with the latest update. As always, though, the models, renders, and animations are beautiful.

minasetaki

May 1, 2019
a widow have two daughters and one son, but why doesn't the son get his own room, instead sharing with his younger sister :unsure:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
a widow have two daughters and one son, but why doesn't the son get his own room, instead sharing with his younger sister :unsure:
It's called "Oldest child privilege" :D
If I remember correctly, the MC was originally planning on leaving again after his mom and sisters got settled. He still had some college left to finish before the Bright Lord got in his head. He even considers leaving to go back to school sooner than he planned because he would have been more comfortable corrupting random college girls than his family, but Amythyst's action disrupted any chance of that. I could be miss remembering but I'd bet that has something to do with it. So, if he was only going to be there a couple of weeks originally, then it was a question of which of the two girls he'd be staying with till he left and that's where older child privilege comes in.

Cutecousin

Jan 25, 2018
This must be one of the best games on the site. It's amazing how every time we see a character, they're wearing a different outfit. Good work dev!

Last edited:
Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Can someone pls explain how this game got so far with that engirsh and the shit ton of grammatical errors? Im not a native speaker but holy hell, that triggered even my inner monk ansd im still at day 4...

Seems like dev doesnt care for polishing what got released...

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Can someone pls explain how this game got so far with that engirsh and the shit ton of grammatical errors? Im not a native speaker but holy hell, that triggered even my inner monk ansd im still at day 4...

Seems like dev doesnt care for polishing what got released...
Judging by the amount of people being grammatically incorrect irl, it's fine.

May 18, 2021

View attachment 1692412

Overview:
Bright Lord is an adult, erotic horror game in which you become Bright Lords servant.
Will you let him take over your mind completely or fight his will in his conquest for power and revenge.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-03-10
Release Date: 2022-03-10
Developer: KissKiss Studio - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Phase 2 0.1b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

PHASE1 v0.6c Elite

Easter & Xmas Special
Patches:

Extras: FAN SIGS - Walkthrough Mod - Walkthrough

*This port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

View attachment 1459279 View attachment 1459280 View attachment 1459281 View attachment 944471 View attachment 944474 View attachment 1008046 View attachment 1008047 View attachment 1008050 View attachment 1099259 View attachment 1099267 View attachment 944470
Hey guys! I have just released a mod for this game where I changed some dialogs to make the history more intense. And I also optimized the files, so it's about 500MB now, with almost the same visual quality. If you like this game, please check it out my mod! I've spent several hours working on it, and all I want is people to see it!

https://f95zone.to/threads/bright-lord-spicying-things-up-mod.112629/

Reactions: JimmyJazz69
May 18, 2021
Hey guys! I have just released my first mod ever! It's for this game! It's a really interesting mod, where the dialogs are made in a more interesting way to create a more intense experience. Also it optimizes the game to having the size of only 500MB, keeping almost the same visual quality! If you have played the last chapter and is bored while you wait for the next release, you should definitely check my mod! It's perfect for people who I have played the game already and are looking for a content at the same game and general plot but that gives a whole different experience to the player!

Please! Check it out!

https://f95zone.to/threads/bright-lord-spicying-things-up-mod.112629/

Reactions: Djo00 and Mikedazz1

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Judging by the amount of people being grammatically incorrect irl, it's fine.
Its not even about spelling here. There are several lines where words arent in the right order and even a couple of times there are lines which are completely the same like the ones before them. Liked accidently copy/pasted it.

And since this happened severeal times and i highly doubt that im the first one to mention it, it seems like there is neither testing/proofreading nor fixing which puts the dev in a lazy spot.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Its not even about spelling here. There are several lines where words arent in the right order and even a couple of times there are lines which are completely the same like the ones before them. Liked accidently copy/pasted it.

And since this happened severeal times and i highly doubt that im the first one to mention it, it seems like there is neither testing/proofreading nor fixing which puts the dev in a lazy spot.
I don't recall anything like duplicating texts happening in my game, and I don't remember anyone else posting anything like that in the thread. Could your ren'py be acting up and not registering clicks or duplicating lines? Maybe a conflict with a mod or something?

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
I don't recall anything like duplicating texts happening in my game, and I don't remember anyone else posting anything like that in the thread. Could your ren'py be acting up and not registering clicks or duplicating lines? Maybe a conflict with a mod or something?
Only change is ic patch but wouldnt know if this would be the reason. Something like this never happend in any other game with an ic patch.:unsure:

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes