ancet

Nov 15, 2018
I got bored of answering the same question over and over. I will try to sum up the whole game in a small text.
The game is my first project. I dont have any experience in 3D programs and definitely, dont have any in making games. The game will split paths in Phase 3. The CORRUPTION points and LOVE points are for MC not for the girls. The girls will have one variable which is LOVE and having love points give you extra scenes which already have a handful of scenes. You guys probably get it because it's way too easy to achieve them.

I see many complaining that Phase 1 didnt have a lot of meaningful choices which they are right it didnt. Phase 1 is more of a prologue. It was meant to put the player in a position where he has to work with Bright Lord to survive. Of course, there are some choices that give different dialogs.

Phase 2 will have more meaningful choices that will lead to different outcomes and different sex scenes. In this phase, you will be deciding more on how to approach certain situations to prepare for the war with Megan. One major choice you made will have an impact if you will 2 girls will join you or not. (major choices will be somehow heavy like this one)

Phase 3 will be the end of this project which will have 2-3 endings.
Some players need to understand that this game is not a training simulator nor a corruption simulator where you just have one pick and 10 buttons and choose what the girl will do. This is a story-driven visual novel. There won't be any fucking NTR in this game. Some girls are not virgins, some girls have children. But the MC will not be jerking off to a guy fucking one of his housemates.

This will be added to the game's description and maybe stop the same question showing up every update.
I know I said this earlier about leaving this subforum but stayed still. Now I will be really leaving. I sometimes feel my project gets more hate than the devs who are clearly milking their audience or giving 15 renders uptade. The more I speak here the more people complain. Some guy does choose bright HDRI, uses premade pose, and says I KnoW hOw tO LigHT. Like for real my 900 euro screen that has probably 5x times more colors than his saying to me that I need to reduce brightness to my screen? I did and I can't see shit in my Facebook profile. Do my renders have black leaking? Maybe turn on black equalizer to your screen? Some get triggered that they have to press a couple of buttons to play the next phase but never thought that they are literally a minority, not a lot of people keep the games save files and I would have more hate if I made people port their saves into the game. That's all I have to say.

I love my fans and you are welcome to join my discord I think we will hit 3000 members today. But I am making this decision to save my mental health. You dont know how hard it is to read something bad about the things you put all your heart in. And dont start that you need to take the criticism. Rarely popular VN devs stay in their game threads and chat with people.
Well... I like it.

Reactions: Frogface29

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Bright Lord [v0.6c Elite] [KissKiss Studio] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 4.38 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 361 MB
-

Original Mac Size: 4.35 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 327 MB
-

Edited: Removed MEGA, Added TRANSFER.SH

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TRANSFER.SH DEAD ?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I'm thinking that when we get to a confrontation with Megan and Amythyst, we will have a choice. Kill them both or just kill Amythyst. We can't let Amythyst live, that much is clear. If we kill them both, well Megan dies too, but if we kill Amythyst then it could break Megan's mind, thus "killing" her. There will be a person there, maybe someone we can help become someone better or just leave to be broken and alone, but "Megan" as she stands now will be gone. One of the reasons I'm thinking I'll kill Baur as my main path is to see what happens. That'll probably tell us a lot about how the confrontation with Megan could go.

Could be totally off base but that's what I'm thinking as of right now. If we do end up not being able to save her in some form then I'll be sad, but sometimes you can't save the lost.

We'll know more next update once we see the after math with Baur (The little Goblin guy's name is Baur right?) and how we deal with the meeting that should get us a powerbase. I'm also betting we'll trade Mia (I think that's Baur's vessel's name) for Chloe at some point since Mia's sister is getting upset with Megan and may make a move without her knowledge to get her sister back. I can't think of any other way to rescue Chloe but that doesn't mean there isn't one.

I'm about to start rambling again if I'm not careful, I'll just post what I got before I get carried away into theory land and drive myself insane... well, more insane...
That's why I didn't kill Buer because I figured that at some point we might be able to trade Mia for Chloe but if I had killed Buer and driven Mia insane then they might not cared for trading her for Chloe or even worse they might take out what the MC did to Mia on Chloe.

And being that Gabriella is Mia's sister and also the one who is holding Chloe if Mia was insane I think Gabriella would relish hurting Chloe since Chloe also rejected Gabriella's advances and it didn't take much for Gabriella to use her powers on Chloe to hurt her before.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
That's why I didn't kill Buer because I figured that at some point we might be able to trade Mia for Chloe but if I had killed Buer and driven Mia insane then they might not cared for trading her for Chloe or even worse they might take out what the MC did to Mia on Chloe.

And being that Gabriella is Mia's sister and also the one who is holding Chloe if Mia was insane I think Gabriella would relish hurting Chloe since Chloe also rejected Gabriella's advances and it didn't take much for Gabriella to use her powers on Chloe to hurt her before.
Those are good points. There are several factors to consider though. Bright Lord mentioned that how badly Mia is effect depends on how connected she is to Buer. They didn’t seem that connected, so it is possible she won’t even be mad, let alone have gone mad. It might not effect her as much as if, for example, Amethyst was killed since she and Megan are well attached.

Also, there isn’t really a way that anyone should know Buer is dead before a deal is made. It is possible that we trade Mia for Chloe and only after that do they realize that we killed Buer.

All this is speculation of course. It may even be that we rescue Chloe and have a confrontation with Gabriella where we are forced to kill her to get away. Or what we do to Buer and Mia could effect if Gabriella betrays Megan in the climax fight… there are a lot of possibilities.

Frogface29

Feb 22, 2022
I got bored of answering the same question over and over. I will try to sum up the whole game in a small text.
The game is my first project. I dont have any experience in 3D programs and definitely, dont have any in making games. The game will split paths in Phase 3. The CORRUPTION points and LOVE points are for MC not for the girls. The girls will have one variable which is LOVE and having love points give you extra scenes which already have a handful of scenes. You guys probably get it because it's way too easy to achieve them.

I see many complaining that Phase 1 didnt have a lot of meaningful choices which they are right it didnt. Phase 1 is more of a prologue. It was meant to put the player in a position where he has to work with Bright Lord to survive. Of course, there are some choices that give different dialogs.

Phase 2 will have more meaningful choices that will lead to different outcomes and different sex scenes. In this phase, you will be deciding more on how to approach certain situations to prepare for the war with Megan. One major choice you made will have an impact if you will 2 girls will join you or not. (major choices will be somehow heavy like this one)

Phase 3 will be the end of this project which will have 2-3 endings.
Some players need to understand that this game is not a training simulator nor a corruption simulator where you just have one pick and 10 buttons and choose what the girl will do. This is a story-driven visual novel. There won't be any fucking NTR in this game. Some girls are not virgins, some girls have children. But the MC will not be jerking off to a guy fucking one of his housemates.

This will be added to the game's description and maybe stop the same question showing up every update.
I know I said this earlier about leaving this subforum but stayed still. Now I will be really leaving. I sometimes feel my project gets more hate than the devs who are clearly milking their audience or giving 15 renders uptade. The more I speak here the more people complain. Some guy does choose bright HDRI, uses premade pose, and says I KnoW hOw tO LigHT. Like for real my 900 euro screen that has probably 5x times more colors than his saying to me that I need to reduce brightness to my screen? I did and I can't see shit in my Facebook profile. Do my renders have black leaking? Maybe turn on black equalizer to your screen? Some get triggered that they have to press a couple of buttons to play the next phase but never thought that they are literally a minority, not a lot of people keep the games save files and I would have more hate if I made people port their saves into the game. That's all I have to say.

I love my fans and you are welcome to join my discord I think we will hit 3000 members today. But I am making this decision to save my mental health. You dont know how hard it is to read something bad about the things you put all your heart in. And dont start that you need to take the criticism. Rarely popular VN devs stay in their game threads and chat with people.
This might be one of the most based comments that I have ever seen. Congrats on that. Just carry on with your game, you are doing fine!

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes