Rotumaru

Feb 13, 2018
Hello everyone.

I'm considering starting this game as it looks promising, but I wouldn't want to do it if there is still little content. Could someone tell me how many hours it lasts, approximately. Or in any case, if there is enough content to start.

Thanks!

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
If I remember an earlier post right, then according to the developer: Killing Buer has no tie to being corrupted or not. It is simply about if you think he's a resource worth keeping around of if you think he's too much of a threat. It has no ties to the corruption or love choices you make elsewhere in the game. We won't know the long-term outcome till later.

In fact, if you consider being corrupted meaning doing what the Bright Lord wants, he seemed to be leaning towards keeping him alive so that might be the more corrupt choice, in a manner of speaking, since it seems to line up with the Bright Lord's initial inclination.

Edit: Personally, I'm leaning towards killing Buer and I'm going almost full love path. I think he's too much of a threat with almost no gain. And it will show what happens when you kill a creature but leave the host alive which could be useful to know.
I was heading toward a "insane" Mia, that could be another option for feeding Bright Lord and another girl to have fun with. Killing it seems more chaotic, hence thinking it´s more corrupt, but i have no idea honestly. Your reasoning is good a well. I killed it, but going back to that save if needed is always an option.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Hello everyone.

I'm considering starting this game as it looks promising, but I wouldn't want to do it if there is still little content. Could someone tell me how many hours it lasts, approximately. Or in any case, if there is enough content to start.

Thanks!
5 to 6 hours? No more than that, and reading everything at a relaxed time

Rotumaru

Feb 13, 2018
5 to 6 hours? No more than that, and reading everything at a relaxed time
Thanks for your answer.

It's a decent amount, but I don't mind waiting for a couple more updates.

I'm finding some interesting work recently so i have busy time and I don't want to come across games that get stuck after a promising start.

Reactions: Qixoni

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So what determines love path or corruption path?
Because I got to the point where you meet Angelina and went from 6 corruption up to 11 real fast.
Still got 11 love though so it balances I guess?

Also, if you choose not to take advantage of Angelina, can you fuck her another way?
I'd prefer to fuck each character the natural way but if its the only option...

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So after replaying the game from start to finish (season 1?) it seems there really is no difference between love and corruption.
Just that on the love side, you get faaaaar less sex. I mean, even to the point of the mother abandoning you for being weak at the hotel....

So really, if you want any H content, you need to pick the corruption choices.

Space Ghost

Apr 12, 2021
I want to play the first phase of this game but how do I get the IC patch for that now? The Lewd Patcher link is only for Phase 2.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
New update is pretty cool, I also don't mind the choosing your past choices in phase 2 but I think it'd help a lot to explain more context for each choice since a lot of people (like me) come back to this game after a long time because of waiting for update and forgot a lot at the time.

That being said, I did recall the circumstances around most of them, I think. This is my #2 game to look forward to on f95 besides Beinga DIK now, keep it up.

Reactions: lewdman89

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So after replaying the game from start to finish (season 1?) it seems there really is no difference between love and corruption.
Just that on the love side, you get faaaaar less sex. I mean, even to the point of the mother abandoning you for being weak at the hotel....

So really, if you want any H content, you need to pick the corruption choices.
Really? I'm not even sure that there's that much difference in the routes, granted I am using the walkthought mod, so I mostly pick the "correct" option (apart from stuff like Buer, there I just do what I think). I did get all the scenes from this update, but I'm not sure whether it's from any "specific route" or you get em anyway

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I got bored of answering the same question over and over. I will try to sum up the whole game in a small text.
The game is my first project. I dont have any experience in 3D programs and definitely, dont have any in making games. The game will split paths in Phase 3. The CORRUPTION points and LOVE points are for MC not for the girls. The girls will have one variable which is LOVE and having love points give you extra scenes which already have a handful of scenes. You guys probably get it because it's way too easy to achieve them.

I see many complaining that Phase 1 didnt have a lot of meaningful choices which they are right it didnt. Phase 1 is more of a prologue. It was meant to put the player in a position where he has to work with Bright Lord to survive. Of course, there are some choices that give different dialogs.

Phase 2 will have more meaningful choices that will lead to different outcomes and different sex scenes. In this phase, you will be deciding more on how to approach certain situations to prepare for the war with Megan. One major choice you made will have an impact if you will 2 girls will join you or not. (major choices will be somehow heavy like this one)

Phase 3 will be the end of this project which will have 2-3 endings.
Some players need to understand that this game is not a training simulator nor a corruption simulator where you just have one pick and 10 buttons and choose what the girl will do. This is a story-driven visual novel. There won't be any fucking NTR in this game. Some girls are not virgins, some girls have children. But the MC will not be jerking off to a guy fucking one of his housemates.

This will be added to the game's description and maybe stop the same question showing up every update.
I know I said this earlier about leaving this subforum but stayed still. Now I will be really leaving. I sometimes feel my project gets more hate than the devs who are clearly milking their audience or giving 15 renders uptade. The more I speak here the more people complain. Some guy does choose bright HDRI, uses premade pose, and says I KnoW hOw tO LigHT. Like for real my 900 euro screen that has probably 5x times more colors than his saying to me that I need to reduce brightness to my screen? I did and I can't see shit in my Facebook profile. Do my renders have black leaking? Maybe turn on black equalizer to your screen? Some get triggered that they have to press a couple of buttons to play the next phase but never thought that they are literally a minority, not a lot of people keep the games save files and I would have more hate if I made people port their saves into the game. That's all I have to say.

I love my fans and you are welcome to join my discord I think we will hit 3000 members today. But I am making this decision to save my mental health. You dont know how hard it is to read something bad about the things you put all your heart in. And dont start that you need to take the criticism. Rarely popular VN devs stay in their game threads and chat with people.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I got bored of answering the same question over and over. I will try to sum up the whole game in a small text.
The game is my first project. I dont have any experience in 3D programs and definitely, dont have any in making games. The game will split paths in Phase 3. The CORRUPTION points and LOVE points are for MC not for the girls. The girls will have one variable which is LOVE and having love points give you extra scenes which already have a handful of scenes. You guys probably get it because it's way too easy to achieve them.

I see many complaining that Phase 1 didnt have a lot of meaningful choices which they are right it didnt. Phase 1 is more of a prologue. It was meant to put the player in a position where he has to work with Bright Lord to survive. Of course, there are some choices that give different dialogs.

Phase 2 will have more meaningful choices that will lead to different outcomes and different sex scenes. In this phase, you will be deciding more on how to approach certain situations to prepare for the war with Megan. One major choice you made will have an impact if you will 2 girls will join you or not. (major choices will be somehow heavy like this one)

Some players need to understand that this game is not a training simulator nor a corruption simulator where you just have one pick and 10 buttons and choose what the girl will do. This is a story-driven visual novel. There won't be any fucking NTR in this game. Some girls are not virgins, some girls have children. But the MC will not be jerking off to a guy fucking one of his housemates.

This will be added to the game's description and maybe stop the same question showing up every update.
I know I said this earlier about leaving this subforum but stayed still. Now I will be really leaving. I sometimes feel my project gets more hate than the devs who are clearly milking their audience or giving 15 renders uptade. The more I speak here the more people complain. Some guy does choose bright HDRI, uses premade pose, and says I KnoW hOw tO LigHT. Like for real my 900 euro screen that has probably 5x times more colors than his saying to me that I need to reduce brightness to my screen? I did and I can't see shit in my Facebook profile. Do my renders have black leaking? Maybe turn on black equalizer to your screen? Some get triggered that they have to press a couple of buttons to play the next phase but never thought that they are literally a minority, not a lot of people keep the games save files and I would have more hate if I made people port their saves into the game. That's all I have to say.

I love my fans and you are welcome to join my discord I think we will hit 3000 members today. But I am making this decision to save my mental health. You dont know how hard it is to read something bad about the things you put all your heart in. And dont start that you need to take the criticism. Rarely popular VN devs stay in their game threads and chat with people.
No! Please don't do it! I'm a virgin!

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018

Not sure if there is a lot of hate here. I would say Bright Lord is quite well received. Not the best and most popular VN here but considering this is your first game. It is a vert good result. While the game choice and story at this point is quite linear but the art and story is good. Since you have stated the story will diverge later, i am not sure what the other players is complaining about. While it sad that you decide not to visit the forum, but i would say drop by once a while and not response to the people here. There are a lot of weirdos and slap stick lurking here. You cant please everyone

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes