JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Just use the skip the questions then, "why not both" gives you the points and variables you need to get all the scenes in the game so far.
What "why not both" option? Because all i get after skipping the questions are the love and corruption options.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
What "why not both" option? Because all i get after skipping the questions are the love and corruption options.
Either try reinstalling it or re-downloading it. Because I just looked at the script and the option is right there and there is no reason why it wouldn't show up with the other options.

Reactions: JoSolo

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
About the variable "ep2_ask" thanks for informing it should have been "ep2_resistE", will be corrected in the next chapter.
About the difference in points, there were some useless choices in Phase 1 that gave points, like cumming in the mouth or face. It was decided to ignore those points, this way phase 2 will have a lower requirement of points, not really losing anything...

About the "ep1_enter" not being used, it was a variable on Phase 1, so it was decided to keep it for possible future use.
Now if the beginning is really bothering you, you can either use the skip option, or become a patreon to have a more active voice, instead of ranting it here.
Or I can use the third option of using the right of freedom of speech and report more bugs in the quiz ;):
  • The question "Unleashed your rage on Bob?" makes no difference for the story. I did not kill him! But the story ignores my answer. Obviously the answer only influences the corruption level. This is the most frustrating bug/decision (I guess, this is intentional)! Those changes need an explanation at the beginning of phase 2. Else the player feels punked. And I guess that is not intended in the end.
  • The variable ep4_fuckAngelina is also used twice - for the answer if the MC fucked Angelina (makes sense) and then for the answer if the MC fucked Liza (makes no sense - I guess ep4_fuckLiza was intented). So the second answer overrides the first, making it meaningless. According to the code later, fucking both should result in raising the corruption by 10, but it is raised only by 5.
It is good to know that the points of the predefined focuses are now the new maximum, thanks! Then I highly comment to use only these focuses and ignore the quiz until it is fixed, because right now it is seriously broken.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

SrywM Mk4K

Apr 5, 2020
I really liked the game a lot so far - until the begining of phase 2. The graphic was great, the character design close to excellent and the story was very interesting.
Then phase 2 came into this world. While it is not really bad, it is nevertheless very disappointing.
The character design is still closed to excellent, not doubt, even though I am not a fan of Margarie's growing habit of smoking.
But I have to agree that the pictures have indeed become significantly darker. And often light and darkness make no sense. Why is it quite dark inside while the windows show that is bright day outside? And why does the story then tells me that it is evening and the MC is going to bed? o_O
But much worse is the transition from phase 1 to phase 2. Not using the old saves is bad. Simply using the predefined focuses is highly frustrating: Following two paths in phase 1, at its end I had one a love focused save (stats: Love = 27, Corruption = 1 - I guess, one point was inevitable somewhere -, Mom Love = 13, Emily Love = 15, Chloe Love = 7) and a corruption focused save (stats: Love = 18, Corruption = 42, Mom Love = 12, Emily Love = 12, Chloe Love = 2). And the predefined Love Focus results in stats of Love = 21, Corruption = 0, Margarie Love = 10, Emily Love = 10 and Chloe Love = 5 while the predefined Corruption Focus results in stats of Love = 14, Corruption = 40, Margarie Love = 9, Emily Love = 9, Choe Love = 1. Granted, the Corruption Focus is close to the possible, maximized result of phase 1, but the Love Focus is quite a joke, compared to what the player could achieve during playing phase 1. And the quiz is a buggy joke, too. Altough it is not bugged enough to crash, it just makes no sense in several cases: For example the question whether the MC knocked on the bathroom door has no influence on the result, because the variable ep1_enter is not used again after it beeing set after the question. And the question whether the MC asked Emily what was wrong and the following question if the MC resisted his urges both set the same variable (ep2_ask), making the first question futile because no matter what you answer the following questions overrides the answer. This is just bad.
So I really hope that the transition of phase 1 to phase 2 will be corrected at least for the final version of the game. It just can't stay this way.
It just makes me so angry because phase 1 is a proof that the dev can do much better.
Well stated. Hopefully they refocus and achieve their previous release standards... I may consider backing them if so when the project nears completion.

Edit: If this is how moderators behave here [removing very relevant aspects of a post based on highly subjective opinions of 'off topic]', I will not be supporting anyone or anything via this forum/ site. And will most likely move on to elsewhere. As usual... cowards that claim injustice and oppression become the worse oppressors and abusers of them all. Keep your little authoritarian pretend to be bastion of free-from-oppressive laws site for yourselves...

Last edited:

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
hey i have not play the game before and what update do i download to play form the very start cause i tried the last one and it is asking me about the first part but i want to play the first part

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
hey i have not play the game before and what update do i download to play form the very start cause i tried the last one and it is asking me about the first part but i want to play the first part
The phase 1 is below the downloads, inside the spoiler

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
West vs. East? Crusades? A demon that starts heavy-handed but becomes "corrupted" by your "goodness", giving you leeway in the decisions? Say no more fam, I'm Team Bright Lord and you can't stop me! Excellent story.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
So Dev, if you can set this up to use the previous saves that would be a lot better, I don't remember all the answers to the quiz at the beginning of the (part 2?) game, nor should I have to. Food for thought, if you care to think about it. If not, that's also your prerogative.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I didn´t remember not even 2/3 of the stuff from the quizz, so, i skipped it, but the "what about both" didn´t appeared to me, just to chose corruption or love path. Corruption it was, but... Not importing your last save is very cheap

Reactions: katabasi

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
no android version? i love this game but i was playing on android :(
hi
best way to play it on android is download joiplay and plugin for renpy game.
if ur android device is powerful i mean its new and has good cpu and more ram and... downlaod full game for windwos and play it otherwise its good to download compressed version for windwos.
these are link for download on google play:

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
this is my first time playing this game and i wanted to know if you resist the bright lord do you still get have sex with your family or only on the path of obeying him do you get them

jerro

Jul 7, 2018
i so have no images in p2 or p1 when i run it, even menu buttons are empty (only animations show correctly)
used to be fine before, how to fix?

Last edited:

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
Like the update, just took me a few minutes to get the inc content and choose between corruption and love.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Buer dying, yes or no? Guess the corruption path makes killing Buer more logic, right?
If I remember an earlier post right, then according to the developer: Killing Buer has no tie to being corrupted or not. It is simply about if you think he's a resource worth keeping around of if you think he's too much of a threat. It has no ties to the corruption or love choices you make elsewhere in the game. We won't know the long-term outcome till later.

In fact, if you consider being corrupted meaning doing what the Bright Lord wants, he seemed to be leaning towards keeping him alive so that might be the more corrupt choice, in a manner of speaking, since it seems to line up with the Bright Lord's initial inclination.

Edit: Personally, I'm leaning towards killing Buer and I'm going almost full love path. I think he's too much of a threat with almost no gain. And it will show what happens when you kill a creature but leave the host alive which could be useful to know.

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes