Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I am reworking the quiz system and I have to replay all the previous versions of the game.

Jesus fucking Christ my renders are fucking ugly as fuck in 0.1. I just can't...
Yes they were, but now you can make the newer ones better ;)

That's the thing goblin killing has nothing to do with love. It's just a choice that will have a big outcome in future update. I just honestly tired of answering the same question over and over again. I would take your criticism when the game is completed, but right now you see one side of the mountain and get to the conlcusion that you KNOW whats better for the project.
Damn, now you got me hesitating, the whole backstory with the blue eyed girl has me doubting :eek:whether going too soft would come bite me later and now this , though I'd do like to see a mind broken specimen looks like.:devilish:

She will have a huge role in my game universe
So she's helen to your troy,wonderful.
A few things I want to clarify,

1) In phase 1 on some choices I could easily tell what gave me love, corruption and individual love points among girls but I don't see that much in phase 2 with things like opening up to Emily, threatening Lizas lover etc. is this intentional and if so what do they affect beside some dialogue change ?

2) With regards to the 2 endings planed do you plan for them to be slightly varried based on some small choices we made like how we treat some LI or how we behave ?

So she's not going to die at the end of this game? That sucks. That bitch don't deserve to be forgiven.
while I understand you I can see her as a very interesting character, she represents another side to all of this while showing us raw emotions better than most characters, if anything she's also a victim in all of this of sorts.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
she represents another side to all of this while showing us raw emotions better than most characters, if anything she's also a victim in all of this of sorts
Nah. If she's forgiven I'll stop playing no matter how much I like this game. Villains deserve to be punished. It's not like her demon is controlling her completely. She sure made some decisions too. Sure she was manipulated but still it was her decision to kill MC's father, take over the company and make MC's family's life hell.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Nah. If she's forgiven I'll stop playing no matter how much I like this game. Villains deserve to be punished. It's not like her demon is controlling her completely. She sure made some decisions too. Sure she was manipulated but still it was her decision to kill MC's father, take over the company and make MC's family's life hell.
She will not be forgiven.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
after the game is finished, everyone will stop playing, probably:HideThePain:
She will not be forgiven.
the more important question is - will she be banged (by mc ofc)?:BootyTime:

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes