KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Visually it's still pleasing as always but while playing I feel like a spectator and my choices don't matter that much, I didn't want anything to do with Liza yet the protagonist invited her home, Emily visited me at night and started blowing me even though I didn't ask for it or rather I would've preferred getting it from a certain milf instead..This is getting way too linear.
I hear you brother. I feel the same but the style of my game is pretty hard to make it choice heavy. My next project will be an open-world, not sandbox but a kinda Linear open world where I dont need to explain what MC is doing every hour of the game. In an open world, you can make choices that have more impact than in a visual novel.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I hear you brother. I feel the same but the style of my game is pretty hard to make it choice heavy.
Thanks for the quick reply, I guess making games requires a lot of time and ressources so it's easy to ask for customized content but to deliver it on such a big scale is a much harder thing to do, well I hope we at least get to choose our final path lover or lovers depending on whether you'll go full harem or not, Margarie will always be my main choice of course; she has a fiery personality and her body puts volcanoes hotness to shame.

Reactions: KissKissStudio

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
Would be nice if you could show me where I left the spelling errors. The game went through 7 proofreaders its hard to think that it has some spelling errors.
Here you go. "That had any touch with him" should be "that had been in touch with him". And the "n fact part" on the third line, should be "In fact". It's literally missing a letter. You should tell those proofreaders to read thoroughly, no offense.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Thanks for the quick reply, I guess making games requires a lot fo time and ressources so it's easy to ask for customized content but to deliver it on such a big scale is a much harder thing to do, well I hope we at least get to choose our final path lover or lovers depending on whether you'll go full harem or not, Margaret will always be my main choice of course; she has a fiery perosnality and her body puts volcanoes hotness to shame.
I edited my post you should read that part abit.

The game will be focusing on battle choices you make against Megan.
The girls have counterparts in the game. The counterpart girls have no variables they are just to be fucked.
Emily has Liza
Margarie has Angelina
Chloe every girl in the game :D
The love points of the girls can unlock some extra scenes

MC love points will have an impact at the game end
MC corruption points will have an impact at the game end and force girls to do something that they won't do at first. For example, Emily share MC with Liza

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Here you go. "That had any touch with him" should be "that had been in touch with him". And the "n fact part" on the third line, should be "In fact". It's literally missing a letter. You should tell those proofreaders to read thoroughly, no offense.
lol wtf... Thanks man

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Visually it's still pleasing as always but while playing I feel like a spectator and my choices don't matter that much, I didn't want anything to do with Liza yet the protagonist invited her home, Emily visited me at night and started blowing me even though I didn't ask for it or rather I would've preferred getting it from a certain milf instead..This is getting way too linear.
The thing is though, the only way to recharge the Bright Lord's power enough to fight is with sex, blow jobs and such aren't enough like they were when he was hidden and could built his power more subtly. Liza makes sense to bring home because she's already at a place of willing to sleep with the MC, while the MC doesn't know Emily is there too, just worried, and the mom isn't there yet at all. Liza is the only option he sees available so he goes and gets her, because if he hadn't, he might not have even been strong enough for the little fight at the end.

So, while I agree it would be nice to have more choices the MC is also between a rock and hard place too, so even if it wasn't more work for Santaras to have a lot a choice the story itself is kind of narrowing them too at this point.

As an aside about Liza, for me, I honestly think bringing Liza in works as well because I care about her and wish I could have the MC actually reciprocate her growing feeling too, like he can with Emily on her love path. I would have brought her in to protect her actually, she was exposed, Mia and Baur even already approached her, so she was vulnerable by being connect to the MC anyway. I think he kind of owed it to her to get her somewhere safer. But that's just me.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I edited my post you should read that part abit.

The game will be focusing on battle choices you make against Megan.
The girls have counterparts in the game. The counterpart girls have no variables they are just to be fucked.
Emily has Liza
Margarie has Angelina
Chloe every girl in the game :D
The love points of the girls can unlock some extra scenes

MC love points will have an impact at the game end
MC corruption points will have an impact at the game end and force girls to do something that they won't do at first. For example, Emily share MC with Liza
Shouldn't Margarie's counterpart be Megan? And Chloe's be Angelina?

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
The thing is though, the only way to recharge the Bright Lord's power enough to fight is with sex, blow jobs and such aren't enough like they were when he was hidden and could built his power more subtly. Liza makes sense to bring home because she's already at a place of willing to sleep with the MC, while the MC doesn't know Emily is there too, just worried, and the mom isn't there yet at all. Liza is the only option he sees available so he goes and gets her, because if he hadn't, he might not have even been strong enough for the little fight at the end.

So, while I agree it would be nice to have more choices the MC is also between a rock and hard place too, so even if it wasn't more work for Santaras to have a lot a choice the story itself is kind of narrowing them too at this point.

As an aside about Liza, for me, I honestly think bringing Liza in works as well because I care about her and wish I could have the MC actually reciprocate her growing feeling too, like he can with Emily on her love path. I would have brought her in to protect her actually, she was exposed, Mia and Baur even already approached her, so she was vulnerable by being connect to the MC anyway. I think he kind of owed it to her to get her somewhere safer. But that's just me.
You seem to get what I am trying to show in my story. But actually, I start to think I made the story too hard to have impactful choices

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
What is this game about? It has some tags I like but the description tells me nothing and the video 'trailer' tells me even less.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
You seem to get what I am trying to show in my story. But actually, I start to think I made them too hard to have impactful choices
I think you're doing really well. You've narrowed the focus which can be really helpful. It also helps me see some things other may miss because I'm a writer. So, I notice subtle clues and hook you've left in the story that others might not.

I would tell you to remember that there are different kinds of impacts a choice can have. Not all of them need to affect the endgame. Some can just impact how we see the character in our own minds going forward even if his actions and dialog don't change.

For example: If the next time Liza says she loves the MC, a choice to say it back could be impactful in the moment. She doesn't have any variables associated with her and the only thing it could change is the next render having her look happy or sad and then it never comes up again, has no effect on the end game. But in that moment, it was an impactful choice. We got to determine if the MC was just using her or really does care for her, even if he still knows he has to use her. We get an emotional impact, even if there is no story impact.

All that to say, I think you're doing a great job. Maybe you tried to do too much for this game starting out, it did kind of seem like you were trying to set up several possible ending with all the characters in different places in relation to the main character. But I think you are going the right direction for now and you can definitely get to a satisfying ending even if there are only one (maybe with only minor dialog differences) or two completely different possible outcomes. Just keep telling your story and I'll be here following along...

But if you don't give me a Megan redemption arc, I'm going to riot... just kidding... maybe... ;)

Reactions: JaxMan

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I think you're doing really well. You've narrowed the focus which can be really helpful. It also helps me see some things other may miss because I'm a writer. So, I notice subtle clues and hook you've left in the story that others might not.

I would tell you to remember that there are different kinds of impacts a choice can have. Not all of them need to affect the endgame. Some can just impact how we see the character in our own minds going forward even if his actions and dialog don't change.

For example: If the next time Liza says she loves the MC, a choice to say it back could be impactful in the moment. She doesn't have any variables associated with her and the only thing it could change is the next render having her look happy or sad and then it never comes up again, has no effect on the end game. But in that moment, it was an impactful choice. We got to determine if the MC was just using her or really does care for her, even if he still knows he has to use her. We get an emotional impact, even if there is no story impact.

All that to say, I think you're doing a great job. Maybe you tried to do too much for this game starting out, it did kind of seem like you were trying to set up several possible ending with all the characters in different places in relation to the main character. But I think you are going the right direction for now and you can definitely get to a satisfying ending even if there are only one (maybe with only minor dialog differences) or two completely different possible outcomes. Just keep telling your story and I'll be here following along...

But if you don't give me a Megan redemption arc, I'm going to riot... just kidding... maybe... ;)
That's the thing you guys dont notice, but the pool scene had 8 different outcomes. They had different dialogs depending on what choices you made, but ppl dont see it. They want different choices to give different paths.

And Megan will have her own story trust me, It's not the end for her. :D

Feishal

Oct 24, 2021
Does someone have the patch? I wasted my download limit on Mega and I can't download it... I should have downloaded it first -_-

And the game looks awesome, can't wait to try it!

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
That's the thing you guys dont notice, but the pool scene had 8 different outcomes. They had different dialogs depending on what choices you made, but ppl dont see it. They want different choices to give different paths.
True. We can't really know about what we don't see, and I haven't had a chance to play anything but my main path, so I haven't seen the differences yet, but I can imagine what they were. I imagine that the choice at the end of phase one at the hotel (using Emily, Margarie, or killing someone) has an impact on the pool scene I bet.

It may help me as well that I've been playing games for over 30 years so any choice beats, "Your princes is in another castle." Some people have been spoiled by the big Mass Effect, Skyrim, Witcher level RPG's were it feels like everything you do must effect the story in massive ways. I guess maybe I just come from a simpler time where games had a strong story first and if you could impact it in some small way, then that was a bonus.

You tease me... but I shall be patient... :ROFLMAO:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

Surprised people aren't losing their minds over Megan's flashback talking about her past "adventures" I see her as an enemy so I don't care but I know some people would make a big deal out of it.

May 20, 2017
Three of the Greatest Things about Phase 2:

1) That wonderful backstory of BL being brilliantly connected to the events of the history, especially that Knights Templar part.

2) "Who- who are you?"
"The monster that hides in your closet"

3) Not sure if it was presented already so far, but paid attention now, - Azog's look, damn that's a dominant looking enemy.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Surprised people aren't losing their minds over Megan's flashback talking about her past "adventures" I see her as an enemy so I don't care but I know some people would make a big deal out of it.
Because she's not an LI(I hope so) and everyone knows she's a naive slut(give her a little attention and you can fuck her). Here's hoping there is no forced redemption arc otherwise unfortunately I'll have to drop an another game. Not everyone deserve to be forgiven.

She will have a huge role in my game universe
So she's not going to die at the end of this game? That sucks. That bitch don't deserve to be forgiven.

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes