JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
So how does it work exactly if you are on mc corruption route and you have love points with them?
Yes, for now corruption is the fuel you give to the Bright Lord, Love points is the other Route and Love points for the girls is how much they like the MC, and your corruption does affect the girls.

In the future the game will probably go into 2 routes Corruption and Love, and you will have to choose one of them.

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
I've posted patches for both versions. The OP now links to a different patch that is much more basic and only works on part 2 of the game. Mine are linked in my signature if you're interested.
I do, do you have the link?

propana

Mar 25, 2020
Santaras something has changed in the renders compair to the episode 1-6, u have a hugh black crush on the renders ... do u have a new Monitor or Profile bc thats not the qualli we known ... chloes eyes in the changing room after her shooting are totaly black and Gabielas Normalmap is nearly blacking her skin etc.
chloe.jpg

gabriela.jpg

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Santaras something has changed in the renders compair to the episode 1-6, u have a hugh black crush on the renders ... do u have a new Monitor or Profile bc thats not the qualli we known ... chloes eyes in the changing room after her shooting are totaly black and Gabielas Normalmap is nearly blacking her skin etc.
Yeah, I changed screens.

Reactions: propana

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
then u need to recalibate it its def to dark. i first mention it on Amanda bc she looks not like 1-6 ... btw nice work DUDE
Btw who is amanda. And it prob your screen is having bad time on my renders. Cuz my monitor cost me like 1k euros

propana

Mar 25, 2020
Btw who is amanda. And it prob your screen is having bad time on my renders. Cuz my monitor cost me like 1k euros
Hehe i mean Megan, sayes nothing 1k euro in the wrong way is and stay wrong its only my opinion and u have to say hey moment how he know i have new screens :D sorry for mention it. Notice the blooming is also changed ...

EDIT: when i change my Screen to HDR mode 1800 nites it looks a little better but not like Version 1-6 i think its the black crush u have problems

quick cali

ur screen
1.jpg

my 3 sec calli

2.jpg

the differents
dif.jpg

ur

ur1.jpg

3sec calli
myqucik.jpg

Last edited:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Are the love/corruption points not meaningful? I played the latest and they never changed no matter my choices.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
THose points are towards MC. Love points are more for girls to do some more things.
No, I mean the values didn't change the whole episode. After answering the questions I had 17 love/20 corruption with 5/7/5 for the girls. That didn't change for any decision. I tried each one to see if it had an effect but nothing changed.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
THose points are towards MC. Love points are more for girls to do some more things.
Personally, I find it a bit cumbersome that the girls have just a single love stat on top of MC's love/corruption. A lot of scenes are gated by the girls love points, and if you were to try and play some insensitive asshole that is maxing corruption, you will just miss a lot of scenes. You have to kind of meta game and reach some thresholds of love for the girls regardless of the preferred disposition of the MC. So far, the MC is still reluctant to abuse his family, so it still makes sense from a story perspective that he wouldn't just force himself if they don't love him. However, there is definitely problems with this system when it comes to streamlined delivery of content that an individual player might be expecting as they pick their choices.

I guess you also kinda feel this way, since you wrote about basing the major route split around a decision at the end of this update that has nothing to do with the girls.

I'm not sure which choice leads to the corruption or love though. Killing the goblin seems like a power move, but it's also to protect his loved ones from potential danger. Sparing the goblin could be considered compassionate, but it could also be seen as opportunistic (trying to take his energy and keep a bitch with her mind intact). The goblin seems like a sneaky bastard, so it could also lead to some danger like corrupting the girls. So it's not too clear which choice is the corruption one.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Hehe i mean Megan, sayes nothing 1k euro in the wrong way is and stay wrong its only my opinion and u have to say hey moment how he know i have new screens :D sorry for mention it. Notice the blooming is also changed ...

EDIT: when i change my Screen to HDR mode 1800 nites it looks a little better but not like Version 1-6 i think its the black crush u have problems

quick cali

ur screen
View attachment 1696973

my 3 sec calli

View attachment 1696974

the differents
View attachment 1696999
No. Just no.

• Haha
Reactions: propana

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Personally, I find it a bit cumbersome that the girls have just a single love stat on top of MC's love/corruption. A lot of scenes are gated by the girls love points, and if you were to try and play some insensitive asshole that is maxing corruption, you will just miss a lot of scenes. You have to kind of meta game and reach some thresholds of love for the girls regardless of the preferred disposition of the MC. So far, the MC is still reluctant to abuse his family, so it still makes sense from a story perspective that he wouldn't just force himself if they don't love him. However, there is definitely problems with this system when it comes to streamlined delivery of content that an individual player might be expecting as they pick their choices.

I guess you also kinda feel this way, since you wrote about basing the major route split around a decision at the end of this update that has nothing to do with the girls.

I'm not sure which choice leads to the corruption or love though. Killing the goblin seems like a power move, but it's also to protect his loved ones from potential danger. Sparing the goblin could be considered compassionate, but it could also be seen as opportunistic (trying to take his energy and keep a bitch with her mind intact). The goblin seems like a sneaky bastard, so it could also lead to some danger like corrupting the girls. So it's not too clear which choice is the corruption one.
That's the thing goblin killing has nothing to do with love. It's just a choice that will have a big outcome in future update. I just honestly tired of answering the same question over and over again. I would take your criticism when the game is completed, but right now you see one side of the mountain and get to the conlcusion that you KNOW whats better for the project.

propana

Mar 25, 2020
Playing version 7 after 1-6 it's like ;)

6-7.png

when the dev think ur a dork
dork.jpg

but u know how to lightning
lonely_mom_4.png

Last edited:

propana

Mar 25, 2020
Doing couple of renders doesn't make you a pro.
View attachment 1697105
Wow really ? Sorry for my constructive criticism ... my "u meaning couple of renders " :D lol ur sarcasim is hard to get ... i done more renders with out a game and ur 3+8k redners is like ... cough .. but never criticism a self called ARTIST bc he dosent know howto handle with a community ...

find the mistake
1.jpg

2.jpg

:eek: ;):p:D

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 88 Votes