felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I've posted patches for both versions. The OP now links to a different patch that is much more basic and only works on part 2 of the game. Mine are linked in my signature if you're interested.
Yo, about lower casing on Phase 2 it's not needed anymore, the team is using lower case flag.
lowercase.png

About changing between mom and mother, on phase 2 is also not needed anymore, because they became 2 different variables, so if it's written Mom or Mother is because it's intended that way by the writer.
def.png

By the way there was no need to overwrite a label for that, as it's set at the define, so you just needed to redefine in a file with lower priority, like what the LewdPatcher does.

Also the way you did, calling a label to change the values of the variables you are also changing within the save, so if people used your mod, started a new game, played half way through, removed your mod, and loaded that save, it would still use the incest terminology, and another point is if people used your mod but loaded an older save it would use Landlady instead, because with your mod it only set at the beginning.

So saying the patch is more basic, is faulty, it's more simple for sure, but it works with older saves, and if you want to remove you can remove without polluting saves.

Don't take this as a hate speech of sorts, just wanted to point out these things. As a modder myself I love the idea of modding games.

P.S: The label named epilogue will be removed, because I messed things up, it'll be called prologue.

Reactions: uodenim

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
don't know if the dev is dyslexic or something... so i have to select "No" for a value that's supposed to true and "Yes" to be False??
1646942400624.png
p.s. your definition for blame are both ep1_blame = True

I had to look up past version to check on this
1646942750801.png
wouldn't it be easier if dev just loaded past save instead of doing a questionaire?

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
can anyone confirm here if the Inc Patch in the OP can be applied to phase 2 v 0.7 Elite?
Or do we need for someone to make an Inc patch for the new standalone game?

Thanks guys =)

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
wouldn't it be easier if dev just loaded past save instead of doing a questionaire?
My bad about the 2 trues, lots of Ctrl + C Ctrl + V, I ended up missing 1 value, but the Questions will be way different soon, with images and all.

About the questionnaire it was a choice made by Santaras, as some people would not have the save to load, or would want to have different choices without needing to replay.

about being "dyslexic" and saying you checked the code means you really didn't understood a thing, the menu is inside an eternal loop, what it does it invert the value of the variable so the value is what you actually see, the one that is defined within the if statement of the questions. The way it's done itself is not wrong is just that you didn't had the capacity to understand.

can anyone confirm here if the Inc Patch in the OP can be applied to phase 2 v 0.7 Elite?
Or do we need for someone to make an Inc patch for the new standalone game?

Thanks guys =)
The one in the OP only works in Phase 2 so yeah it does work.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
don't know if the dev is dyslexic or something... so i have to select "No" for a value that's supposed to true and "Yes" to be False??
View attachment 1697186
p.s. your definition for blame are both ep1_blame = True

I had to look up past version to check on this
View attachment 1697192
That's not what it means. The quiz start with some defaults. If ep1_encourage = true, the menu shows "Encourage [m]: Yes". If you click that option, changes to "No", and sets ep1_encourage to false. Same to other choices. Needles to say, the menu won't show both yes/no choices.

The one with "blame" seems to be a valid bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: felipons

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
the menu is inside an eternal loop, what it does it invert the value of the variable so the value is what you actually see, the one that is defined within the if statement of the questions. The way it's done itself is not wrong is just that you didn't had the capacity to understand.
for that menu, yes but that also affect values later-
1646945284378.png

1646945316040.png
so if someone selected "Yes" they will NOT get the +1 for love and mlove where in the previous save they DID encourage

uodenim

Nov 2, 2017
Yo, about lower casing on Phase 2 it's not needed anymore, the team is using lower case flag.
View attachment 1697102

About changing between mom and mother, on phase 2 is also not needed anymore, because they became 2 different variables, so if it's written Mom or Mother is because it's intended that way by the writer.
View attachment 1697106

By the way there was no need to overwrite a label for that, as it's set at the define, so you just needed to redefine in a file with lower priority, like what the LewdPatcher does.

Also the way you did, calling a label to change the values of the variables you are also changing within the save, so if people used your mod, started a new game, played half way through, removed your mod, and loaded that save, it would still use the incest terminology, and another point is if people used your mod but loaded an older save it would use Landlady instead, because with your mod it only set at the beginning.

So saying the patch is more basic, is faulty, it's more simple for sure, but it works with older saves, and if you want to remove you can remove without polluting saves.

Don't take this as a hate speech of sorts, just wanted to point out these things. As a modder myself I love the idea of modding games.

P.S: The label named epilogue will be removed, because I messed things up, it'll be called prologue.
Thanks for the info :) I don't know a thing about how Ren'Py works, I just used some regexes combined with trial and error to set up the first patch. The second is a quick copy of patch 1 with specific dialogue replaces removed and my first guess at overwriting the variables that were used.

Maybe I should just stick with making patches for my own use and not posting hack jobs.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
The issues with the questionnaire (some questions missing, and pictures being added to bring clarity to each choice) are already being fixed so I don't have anything to add there.

But man, a lot of people are dropping unreasonable criticisms. The seeds of the alter ego stuff were already planted. We saw the girls looking at themselves while stuff was happening before, meaning that a clear second persona was forming. Also, based on the Bright Lord's explanation, it seems to me that corruption isn't 100% what's even going on. It sounded like what is happening is that the power is giving their subconscious an actual persona and voice to encourage them to do what they already want to do. As opposed to forcing them to do what they don't want to do. Like, if they were allowed to explore a relationship naturally without suppressing their desires as society demands then they may have ended up in a sexual relationship anyway, it's just happening faster now. At least that's my two cents from the way I read the interaction, I could be wrong, but it isn't something that came from out of nowhere.

And some people brought up NTR? Why? That accusation came from out of nowhere. Like, where the hell is there even a seed of that? There is nothing in this update that even hints at that type of content so where did anyone see it enough to mention it?

I think some people need to remember that they are playing the game for free and that it isn't finished. This is basically a free demo for those of us on here, or a beta build. The developers are still working on the game and are even taking feedback. So, let's all just be reasonable. Constructive criticism is one thing, like pointing out the lack of clarity in the questionnaire, and the developers have shown they are willing to hear that and correct. Even tips or ideas about story development might be okay too. But it's something else to just hurl baseless accusation (such as moving to add NTR) or dump on the fact that in order to streamline some things and fix some issues they decided to start a phase two.

Developers who try and correct story or code issues by doing remakes or revamps get accused of milking their fans, now here we have a developer who decided to just keep going from here but with fresh code and some other tweaks instead of forcing everyone to start over and they get shit for it too. Some folks just like to complain, I guess.

Anyway, *I* thought this was a good update and look forward to the fix for the opening of this part and the next update. Santaras keep doing good work my friend...

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
The issues with the questionnaire (some questions missing, and pictures being added to bring clarity to each choice) are already being fixed so I don't have anything to add there.

But man, a lot of people are dropping unreasonable criticisms. The seeds of the alter ego stuff were already planted. We saw the girls looking at themselves while stuff was happening before, meaning that a clear second persona was forming. Also, based on the Bright Lord's explanation, it seems to me that corruption isn't 100% what's even going on. It sounded like what is happening is that the power is giving their subconscious an actual persona and voice to encourage them to do what they already want to do. As opposed to forcing them to do what they don't want to do. Like, if they were allowed to explore a relationship naturally without suppressing their desires as society demands then they may have ended up in a sexual relationship anyway, it's just happening faster now. At least that's my two cents from the way I read the interaction, I could be wrong, but it isn't something that came from out of nowhere.

And some people brought up NTR? Why? That accusation came from out of nowhere. Like, where the hell is there even a seed of that? There is nothing in this update that even hints at that type of content so where did anyone see it enough to mention it?

I think some people need to remember that they are playing the game for free and that it isn't finished. This is basically a free demo for those of us on here, or a beta build. The developers are still working on the game and are even taking feedback. So, let's all just be reasonable. Constructive criticism is one thing, like pointing out the lack of clarity in the questionnaire, and the developers have shown they are willing to hear that and correct. Even tips or ideas about story development might be okay too. But it's something else to just hurl baseless accusation (such as moving to add NTR) or dump on the fact that in order to streamline some things and fix some issues they decided to start a phase two.

Developers who try and correct story or code issues by doing remakes or revamps get accused of milking their fans, now here we have a developer who decided to just keep going from here but with fresh code and some other tweaks instead of forcing everyone to start over and they get shit for it too. Some folks just like to complain, I guess.

Anyway, *I* thought this was a good update and look forward to the fix for the opening of this part and the next update. Santaras keep doing good work my friend...
It seems you are the only one you carefully played and took notice of in the story. :D But yeah NTR shit came out of nowhere I dont understand were is the NTR shit coming from :D

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It seems you are the only one you carefully played and took notice of in the story. :D But yeah NTR shit came out of nowhere I dont understand were is the NTR shit coming from :D
I think it may be because Grabiella touches / molest Chloe a bit...
I can understand some people being wary just because of that, even though you cleared that fetish off a long time ago.

Anyways, I'm looking forward for more mom content and rescue Chloe :LOL:

I actually asked my fan that is a hardcore anti-NTR guy and he gave thumbs up that the scene is not NTR. Plus it's a girl-on-girl and no sex scene just boobie grab :D.
Just to clarify, im not saying it is either, I have no problem with that scene either, even less when Chloe firmly reject her and nothing happens.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
For a guy who loves incest, but dislikes nonsense story and girls without personality just waiting to be fucked, what can I expect? Is this good?

It seems nice, but the mindbreak made me wonder. I love corruption, as long it doesn't "feel" too easy.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I think it may be because Grabiella touches / molest Chloe a bit...
I can understand some people being wary just because of that, even though you cleared that fetish off a long time ago.

Anyways, I'm looking forward for more mom content and rescue Chloe :LOL:
I actually asked my fan that is a hardcore anti-NTR guy and he gave thumbs up that the scene is not NTR. Plus it's a girl-on-girl and no sex scene just boobie grab :D.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I give you the thumbs up on that scene too, and I'm fairly hard anti-NTR. That's sexual harassment not NTR. It's there to show Chloe more evidence that she picked the wrong side, not to evoke jealousy in anyone. If that's what gave people the NTR vibes then that's kind of weird.

guys do i need to download phase 1 first? or can i just download phase 2?
i have save from v0.6!
Phase one is the game up to this point.

Phase two is the game move forward.

I don't know all the reason, but I assume that due to some coding issues and story changes the game is being split into two phases. You don't need phase one and if you already played all the previous content then you are where you need to be for phase two, so just start there with a new game. If you haven't played phase one, then play it and then start at phase two as if you are playing a new game.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Phase one is the game up to this point.

Phase two is the game move forward.

I don't know all the reason, but I assume that due to some coding issues and story changes the game is being split into two phases. You don't need phase one and if you already played all the previous content then you are where you need to be for phase two, so just start there with a new game. If you haven't played phase one, then play it and then start at phase two as if you are playing a new game.
thank you for the explanation. i will download phase 2.

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Visually it's still pleasing as always but while playing I feel like a spectator and my choices don't matter that much, I didn't want anything to do with Liza yet the protagonist invited her home, Emily visited me at night and started blowing me even though I didn't ask for it or rather I would've preferred getting it from a certain milf instead..This is getting way too linear.

Reactions: Arcane666
3.90 star(s) 88 Votes