May 18, 2021
I got bored of answering the same question over and over. I will try to sum up the whole game in a small text.
The game is my first project. I dont have any experience in 3D programs and definitely, dont have any in making games. The game will split paths in Phase 3. The CORRUPTION points and LOVE points are for MC not for the girls. The girls will have one variable which is LOVE and having love points give you extra scenes which already have a handful of scenes. You guys probably get it because it's way too easy to achieve them.

I see many complaining that Phase 1 didnt have a lot of meaningful choices which they are right it didnt. Phase 1 is more of a prologue. It was meant to put the player in a position where he has to work with Bright Lord to survive. Of course, there are some choices that give different dialogs.

Phase 2 will have more meaningful choices that will lead to different outcomes and different sex scenes. In this phase, you will be deciding more on how to approach certain situations to prepare for the war with Megan. One major choice you made will have an impact if you will 2 girls will join you or not. (major choices will be somehow heavy like this one)

Phase 3 will be the end of this project which will have 2-3 endings.
Some players need to understand that this game is not a training simulator nor a corruption simulator where you just have one pick and 10 buttons and choose what the girl will do. This is a story-driven visual novel. There won't be any fucking NTR in this game. Some girls are not virgins, some girls have children. But the MC will not be jerking off to a guy fucking one of his housemates.

This will be added to the game's description and maybe stop the same question showing up every update.
I know I said this earlier about leaving this subforum but stayed still. Now I will be really leaving. I sometimes feel my project gets more hate than the devs who are clearly milking their audience or giving 15 renders uptade. The more I speak here the more people complain. Some guy does choose bright HDRI, uses premade pose, and says I KnoW hOw tO LigHT. Like for real my 900 euro screen that has probably 5x times more colors than his saying to me that I need to reduce brightness to my screen? I did and I can't see shit in my Facebook profile. Do my renders have black leaking? Maybe turn on black equalizer to your screen? Some get triggered that they have to press a couple of buttons to play the next phase but never thought that they are literally a minority, not a lot of people keep the games save files and I would have more hate if I made people port their saves into the game. That's all I have to say.

I love my fans and you are welcome to join my discord I think we will hit 3000 members today. But I am making this decision to save my mental health. You dont know how hard it is to read something bad about the things you put all your heart in. And dont start that you need to take the criticism. Rarely popular VN devs stay in their game threads and chat with people.

I really like your work! This is one of my favorites visual novels. To me, the fact it is story driven is not a bad thing at all. There is nothing better than a good story that makes you feel all sort of emotions. This game was indeed kinda genetic in its early stages, but from chapter 3/4 it got really deeper, the art style got amazing, the storyline got really interesting, the relationship with each character also got really deeper. I do love games that, even though they are story driven, they have different paths depending on the choices you make, but it doesn't mean games that are more linear are worse. If the story-line is as good as this one, it is a great thing. If the dev decided to have a more linear story in order to actually tell a good story and to present the experience they have in mind, it shouldn't be taken as a flaw. I really love this game's mood, pace and style. There is nothing more annoying than those generic harem sandbox games where every character is stupid, the relationships have no weight and the protagonist is just a pervy idiot. Bright Lord is not a generic game, and you feel how the story gets better and better with each new build.

May 18, 2021

AliceXxDawn

Oct 17, 2021
Great world-building and story but the sex-scenes could use some spicing up. Felt the game kind of leads you on at times and then the pay-off isn't the best. Other than that it's absolutely amazing in every aspect. Keep up the good work, dev.

Also does anyone know what the difference between 2.0.1 and 2.0.1B is? I just finished 2.0.1 and saw that B was released, is it worth downloading?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Great world-building and story but the sex-scenes could use some spicing up. Felt the game kind of leads you on at times and then the pay-off isn't the best. Other than that it's absolutely amazing in every aspect. Keep up the good work, dev.

Also does anyone know what the difference between 2.0.1 and 2.0.1B is? I just finished 2.0.1 and saw that B was released, is it worth downloading?
The B, if I remember right, fixes some issues with the questions at the start, it adds in pictures and a few missing questions.

Keemurah

Dec 10, 2021
More like Lace Lord, you can't have enough lace. I fkn love it, it's like a breed between AWAM and Midnight Paradise. The renders are amazing, the girls, the light and saturation of the scenes, the scenes themselves...you got me in your boat.

Jul 14, 2017
i recommend you download joiplay from the store so you could play renpy games without an android port it works.

i guess you're right but its working for other devs with 'cest games.

the say our game has no incest on patreon and they put a tag here so idk how it actually works .
Yo one year later but holy fuck thanks, had no idea about joiplay

May 18, 2021

View attachment 1692412

Overview:
Bright Lord is an adult, erotic horror game in which you become Bright Lords servant.
Will you let him take over your mind completely or fight his will in his conquest for power and revenge.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-03-10
Release Date: 2022-03-10
Developer: KissKiss Studio - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Phase 2 0.1b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

PHASE1 v0.6c Elite

Easter & Xmas Special
Patches:

Extras: FAN SIGS - Walkthrough Mod - Walkthrough

*This port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

View attachment 1459279 View attachment 1459280 View attachment 1459281 View attachment 944471 View attachment 944474 View attachment 1008046 View attachment 1008047 View attachment 1008050 View attachment 1099259 View attachment 1099267 View attachment 944470
Hey guys! Please check out my mod!

https://f95zone.to/threads/bright-lord-spicying-things-up-mod-v0-2.114513/

I have added a few features to it! Please give me your feedback!

I really like your work! This is one of my favorites visual novels. To me, the fact it is story driven is not a bad thing at all. There is nothing better than a good story that makes you feel all sort of emotions. This game was indeed kinda genetic in its early stages, but from chapter 3/4 it got really deeper, the art style got amazing, the storyline got really interesting, the relationship with each character also got really deeper. I do love games that, even though they are story driven, they have different paths depending on the choices you make, but it doesn't mean games that are more linear are worse. If the story-line is as good as this one, it is a great thing. If the dev decided to have a more linear story in order to actually tell a good story and to present the experience they have in mind, it shouldn't be taken as a flaw. I really love this game's mood, pace and style. There is nothing more annoying than those generic harem sandbox games where every character is stupid, the relationships have no weight and the protagonist is just a pervy idiot. Bright Lord is not a generic game, and you feel how the story gets better and better with each new build.

Yo one year later but holy fuck thanks, had no idea about joiplay

Reactions: Djo00 and Mikedazz1
3.90 star(s) 88 Votes