ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Can't leave it at that, we need details hunni....

I need details.

Not joking either, only just noticed this and wondered if it was worth playing, first thing I see is it makes you mad and now i'm curious.
It's a cool game, hot characters, sci-fi/fantasy-ish plot in modern setting. So far interesting so good.

One of the character is a typical dumb girl trope character that does immature things (the kind of type that'd fall for a pyramid scheme if ya catch me drift) but it's not too annoying, at least not yet.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Burma

May 22, 2018
Bright Lord [v0.6c Elite] [KissKiss Studio] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 4.38 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 361 MB
-

Original Mac Size: 4.35 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 327 MB
-

Edited: Removed MEGA, Added TRANSFER.SH

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Hi there, thanks for your work!
I have a question. How much does the images get compressed and loose resolution from let's say 1080P? does it go down to 720p or even 480p?

troybecks

Jan 9, 2018
Bright Lord [v0.6c Elite] [KissKiss Studio] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 4.38 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 361 MB
-

Original Mac Size: 4.35 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 327 MB
-

Edited: Removed MEGA, Added TRANSFER.SH

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
links are down

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Every Bright Lord update is always a huge happiness for me to play but another big update this game is awesome now I'm going to go play and have fun with lovely Emily I wish you all the same :giggle:

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Can someone tell me the download order? There are many things on page 1 and it is not very clear to me where to start -.-

Skylark3

Nov 29, 2021
Can someone tell me the download order? There are many things on page 1 and it is not very clear to me where to start -.-
start with phase 1 if you finish the game download phase 2, if you want to play the specials you can play it though there is no importance there in terms of the story.

Reactions: char_2.0

StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
if i read everything right, the incest patch is for phase 2. for phase 1 i enter the relationships right?

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes