Urk

Aug 8, 2020
What's wrong with her hair I think it looks great on her personally, it fits her aesthetic well and overall creates a unique character. Not everyone needs extensions going down to their ankles.
I would like a little bit more.

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Do you have premium Mega? Cuz you ain't downloading 7GB for free :D. But yeah the steam release is closer than you guys think and the game will be merged into one with some of the work reworked. Then you guys can start complaining about separate download links because you cannot download them in one go.
What about Gofile and Workupload?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The people in F95 needs to find a middle ground between being overly critical (everything the dev does is shit) and BL is a master piece (everything the dev does is perfect).

Every dev can be criticized and praised. Saying that if you criticize something then you should go create/do it; should be slap in the face. Everyone have complained or criticize something; so are you a cook, controlling the weather, doing some government work, or doing work which you criticize it ?

The rating system is there for feedback, the dev can have a feel what people like or dont like. Stupid feedback can be ignored; valid feedback that is ignored will just slow down/stop the support the dev get. People who only wants echo chamber response should not be in a public forum.

In terms of update size, its on the smaller side. It's not the worse but we've seen many dev release bigger size update on the same time frame. Santaras however is a solo dev so its understandabe on the size. Before anyone says i dont see the paths; i do; i basically see the script code to see the paths.

The reason people feels its small because the same renders are used but the dialogue differs. The dev is doing that way to save time. This however gives the impression/feeling that it is smaller than it is. This can be fixed if the background/render is slightly different.
Excellent post, just wanted to say that, because I am out of reactions for today.

Last edited:
Reactions: rippertipper

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Was I supposed to start from scratch? Loaded my save and everything is good then it reverts back to the default name both in dialogue and my name header

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
It could also be said that by causing the competition he's driving them to constantly outdo each other, wilder, more passionate or depraved sex. It could even be used as a way to make the MC break down and just constantly give them what they "want". To the point that he stops trying to preserve the family dynamic and just gives into his own lust more freely. Until he finally lays down the law and dominates the girls.
I really like where things are headed with the group. A friendly competition where each tries to spend time with the MC is like watching a never ending adult soap opera. Now that Chloe is back in the mix I couldn't be more entertained with their bed side banter. Just hope it stays peaceful, though sometimes I think they will start pulling each other's hair out and begin cat fighting. Would be a shame to mess up Emily's new look :BootyTime:.

Sep 24, 2018
Honestly I'm really enjoying Episode 2, especially how the female characters seem to wear more provocative outfits as corruption increases, the story feels very organic. Version one suffered from too many "tease" scenes in spite of the great renders and I stopped following, but I'm much more interested in seeing where this goes now.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Why does the game ask me do i want to do the quiz or just carry on or whatever? should that even be there if this is a remake or something?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So the patch from the first page changes my name back to John as soon as I hit new content. Anybody help on that? Also are animations laggy or is it my computer? Legitimate question.

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes