Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
I keep seeing posts that state that the Ipatch is used for both versions, but some of the definitions in the patch arent used in the first part of the game.

define mo = "Mother"
define mm = "Mom"
define d_name = "Dad"

None of the mo, mm, d_name seem to appear in the scripts.

Am I missing something?

Reactions: ohcmonrest

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Just to take the guesswork out of it, the Liza/MC/Emily threesome is on the corruption route, right?

Just out of curiosity. I really loved the scene of Emily and the MC alone, so I figured it's because I'm on her love route. Although, I wouldn't mind having threesomes on the love routes. MFF only, of course. Hehe.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Just to take the guesswork out of it, the Liza/MC/Emily threesome is on the corruption route, right?

Just out of curiosity. I really loved the scene of Emily and the MC alone, so I figured it's because I'm on her love route. Although, I wouldn't mind having threesomes on the love routes. MFF only, of course. Hehe.

Maybe you can have a four-some, with Bright Lord fucking your mind while the MC has a three-some?

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Here's my unofficial android port of Bright Lord Phase 2 v0.2b [iPatched]
with JokerLeader Walkthrough MultiMod & Optional

Download
Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

=========================================================

Here's my unofficial android port of Bright Lord v0.6c Elite
with JokerLeader Walkthrough MultiMod & Optional

Download
Mega

v0.6c Mega file got removed. Please reupload

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
so when download stops bc you have reached the free max quota you can continue by changing ip ?

Sorry I missed your comment, but yes it does. I close the app to be safe, but even if I leave the app open, and change my location it restarts in a moment or two.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
do i need to kill buer?
If your referring to when Mia (Buer's carrier) was captured and you can kill Buer it comes with a warning that it will make Mia insane. Mia is Gabriella's sister. I have yet to play the latest update keep in mind. In my play-through I spared Mia and I'm hoping to score brownie points with both Mia and Gabriella because of this. They're hot I cannot help it.

Last edited:

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
If your referring to when Mia Buer's carrier was captured and you can kill Buer it comes with a warning that it will make Mia insane. Mia is Gabriella's sister. I have yet to play the latest update keep in mind. In my play-through I spared Mia and I'm hoping to score brownie points with both Mia and Gabriella because of this. They're hot I cannot help it.
same

N0madS0uL

Sep 30, 2020
Interesting story or potential anyway, models and animations are excellent. My only gripe is the updates are TINY, I have not seen updates so short and its not like they drop often either...while this is my opinion, I am curious if I am the only person that thinks this way?

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Interesting story or potential anyway, models and animations are excellent. My only gripe is the updates are TINY, I have not seen updates so short and its not like they drop often either...while this is my opinion, I am curious if I am the only person that thinks this way?
I use to do 900 render updates per 4 months
now I cut them into three parts which helps with patronage and easier to fix the problems if I find something.

Reactions: lipe2410
3.90 star(s) 88 Votes